It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope thinks 9-11 was an inside job

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
"...According to journalists close to the Vatican, the Pope and his
closest advisers are also concerned that the ultimate acts of evil -
the September 11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and
Pentagon - were known in advance by senior Bush administration
officials.

By permitting the attacks to take their course, there is a perception
within the Roman Catholic Church hierarchy that a coup d'etat was
implemented, one that gave Bush and his leadership near-dictatorial
powers to carry out their agenda."
"The process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary
change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and
catalyzing event -- like a new Pearl Harbor"
-- Project for a New American Century (2000)

------- End of forwarded message -------

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so
long as I'm the dictator."

www.counterpunch.org...

[Edited on 4-5-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

VzH

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
these accusations aren t new.

why are they appearing again ? and why now ?

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Maybe they think that something is about to happen. Another terror attack maybe. Who knows.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Bush will claim the Vatican is holding Weapons of Mass Destruction & we'll attack! I hope the Pope doen't travel in small planes!

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
September 11 should be surfacing and on everyones minds, seeing how this is the banner we march into iraq under. The more this war rages on and more saber rattling and evil # in the Bush admin, the more we should look at September 11. And the more we should spread the word.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Bush will not leave office without a fight. There will be another attack on the US, throwing us into a real war! He will not be removed under those circumstances. He will use any and all excuses to stay in office, or be replaced by another scumbag who is on the inside.

Mark my words!

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The pope is a little bit late. People been known that 9/11 was an inside job on 9/12.

But yes, I agree too. There will be more "terrorist" attacks on USA and it will cause Congress to revisit the 2 term office maximum law. I think Bush will be President for a long time.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
But yes, I agree too. There will be more "terrorist" attacks on USA and it will cause Congress to revisit the 2 term office maximum law. I think Bush will be President for a long time.

I really, REALLY hope not. If this happens, I swear I will revolt.

XAOS

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It is the only option they have. They have nothing to loose. All of the scum know when the jig is up, they will be swinging by there neckties.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
this is such a sad post.

first off, the pope should not even be involving himself in politics, PERIOD. this guy is hardly a credible source of any political advice. and even historically so! don't forget that our current pope virtually repeated the actions of pope pius XII during WWII. look what happend when the pope's words were heeded.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Someone needs to slap all these "clerics" across the face and tell them they have no business inserting their pearls of wisdom into the political arena. Well hey... some of you might say they'd do a better job. Yeah nothing spells successful government and human rights like The Crusades. Still think religious leaders should get involved in world affairs. Stick to being inside the church and appointing people saints.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
To all of you who think that 9/11 was an inside job of the united states, think again. In the short run yes it dd help bring Bush's approval ratings up but in the long run it has created a mess. Why would someone want to create a mess for themselves???? 9/11 has set our markets down to where they are just where they were before the attacks. ANd yes I am sure that there is nothing else on the minds of our politicians except being at war....don't you think they would rather the world economy be healthy and sit back and look at what they didn't have to do? After all thats what Clinton did in office. To all of you that even thought about an american president coming up with an idea to destroy america is sickening and you people have no respect for those who have suffered that day.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Teletubbies are real...so....

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Anyone else think it's odd that the (and I won't say 'liberals') anti-war types make reference to the Pope, when it fits their cause - yet, on any other given day 'they' seem to think quite differently of him...just an observation, nothing to see here, move along..

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Not even a valid topic, until the church pays taxes they are exempt from the government. Period.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Gazrok what is it with you and teletubbies, are you secretly a teletubbie in disguise trying to turn the world away from your evil fur so you can attacxk us with our backs turned??

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The Vatican is the most powerful corporation in the world.
Religion and politics always have and always will be inextricably linked.
If the Pope has made a comment about "..Bush Jr. and his international gang of bas*ards" then it is as a WARNING that people can see whats going on.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The Pope was the one who controlled the Templars during the crusades. Now the Knights Templar is a Masonic order. The Vatican, Jesuits and Masons definitely have connections. I doubt that the Pope and Bush are really at odds. But; ya never know. There's got to be power struggles going on within the Illuminati itself.

Peace

VzH

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Bush will not leave office without a fight. There will be another attack on the US, throwing us into a real war! He will not be removed under those circumstances. He will use any and all excuses to stay in office

Bush could launch a war on North Korea just before the next US election in order to stay in office

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
VzH

If that happens I'm sure the truly brainwashed will say that it's just a another coincidence!

Peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join