It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid of Giza - A Celestial Weapon? Maser, Particle beam weapon.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Wanted to see what ATS thinks of Chirstopher Dunns theory of Diluted Hydrochloric Acid and Hydrated Zinc.

When I first saw the video of the Great Pyramid of Giza. I thought maybe they created it as a weapon source. What if they knew there was an object that was coming, Or something that would need to be destroyed in the sky?

The chambers are very fascinating and since we are told the pyramid was built for Khufu.
His body was never found in the pyramid.

Whether you're an AA believer or not. I really just want to talk about the Shafts and his theory.

"The walls were coated with a layer of salt"

"You have a dilute hydrochloric acid coming down one shaft. And hydrated zinc coming down the other shaft"

"When they combine in the Queens chamber they create hydrogen"

His proposal is that the grand gallery is a resonator hall. Allowing a microwave to be shot out of one of the shafts.

I have been thinking about it for awhile. And it sounds a lot like Maser Technology.

"Masers serve as high precision frequency references. These "atomic frequency standards" are one of the many forms of atomic clocks. They are often used as low-noise microwave amplifiers in radio telescopes. Masers are being considered by a few countries for use as directed-energy weapons."

"Charged particle beams diverge rapidly due to mutual repulsion, so neutral particle beams are more commonly proposed. A neutral particle beam weapon ionizes hydrogen gas by either stripping an electron off of each hydrogen atom, or by allowing each hydrogen atom to capture an extra electron. When hydrogen molecules gain electrons, they form anions; when hydrogen molecules lose electrons, they form cations; when hydrogen atoms lose their electron they form protons. A particle beam weapon that accelerates anions uses a traveling wave type particle accelerator. In this kind of ion accelerator, the negative ions are released inside a cylindrical ion acceleration chamber."

To be honest, I'm not a chemist or physicist. I just want to know what the smart ATS people think about this possibility.
edit on 16-12-2012 by JrDavis because: Video

edit on 16-12-2012 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

Nope, they're just old stone pyramids containing burial chambers.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
reply to post by JrDavis

Nope, they're just old stone pyramids containing burial chambers.

Well, not much needed to add after that.

It's OK folks. It's been debunked, move on.

/sarcasm

OP: Good theory

I'm not smart enough to add anything but I like your train of thought.

edit on 16-12-2012 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I am a chemist.

While the reaction of the Hydrochloric acid and Zinc Oxide will produce hydrogen, the "resonance" chamber and "Shooting of Microwaves" is detached here. Microwaves would have nothing to do with the chemical reaction at all.

While I do find your post interesting, and have heard other theories like this, I am not sure what the chemical reaction, other than Hydrogen, would do.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Surley any of this could easily be documented and tested in small scale with the right
Equipment/know how by someone on ATS? I have been interested before about the idea of the pyramid generating power at some point, sadly in my line of work I don't have access to a lab to test theory!

What id like to see instead of someone blanket debunking to show with a video camera and knowledge of the process experiment how it couldn't work?

I mean I don't honestly think it was ever built as a direct energy weapon, I just feel on ATS people use a generic debunking attitude towards things they don't understand/can't perceive is possible them selves!

Alas gone are the days of scientific method/thought/effort by the majority of society

Just my thoughts though

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Not proven or disproving the theory, but what is the use of a weapon if you can't aim it?? If it is aimed at a certain constilation it sounds more like a communication device...

Ohw wait just a gravestone nevermind

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

So, in order for the pyramid to be a weapon, it would need complex parts to create a mechanism, something to trigger that mechanism, and energy (unless the Egyptians also made giant bullets).

Since a pyramid has none of these, then no. It's not a weapon. It's a very old, very beautiful structure used to house the dead. And since no serious archeologist has come forward with
any hard evidence to suggest otherwise, then yes, it's been debunked.

Unless you just want to say "ALIENS!!!" and move on.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis

Whether you're an AA believer or not. I really just want to talk about the Shafts and his theory.
"The walls were coated with a layer of salt"
"You have a dilute hydrochloric acid coming down one shaft. And hydrated zinc coming down the other shaft"
"When they combine in the Queens chamber they create hydrogen"
His proposal is that the grand gallery is a resonator hall. Allowing a microwave to be shot out of one of the shafts.
I have been thinking about it for awhile. And it sounds a lot like Maser Technology.

(1) If you really did this, it would not work. It is clearly not constructed for this purpose. And who puts in these substances, if there are no openings above, but only one small entrance at bottom of the pyramid?
(2) Cultural context is not fitting.
(3) Please do not start to talk of extraterrestrial intelligence - thank you :-)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

reply to post by SilentE

So, in order for the pyramid to be a weapon, it would need complex parts to create a mechanism, something to trigger that mechanism, and energy (unless the Egyptians also made giant bullets).

Since a pyramid has none of these, then no. It's not a weapon. It's a very old, very beautiful structure used to house the dead. And since no serious archeologist has come forward with

Well technically, the pyramids no longer have the mechanisms in place. They could have been stolen throughout antiquity.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
BTW --

The egyptians used salt in the embalming process of mummies -- why? To absorb moisture and hence, to preserve the body.

They also used salt in the channels of the pyramids for the same reason -- to absorb moisture.

They used it as a desiccant.

Desiccant

The body was placed on a slab and covered with either nacron or natron salt. The slab was tilted so that the water would run off into a basin. This removed moisture and prevented rotting. The body was taken outside and let dry for about forty days. After the body was completley dried out, the wrapping of the body began.

MUMMIFICATION

More over, it is also possible that the use of salt on walls was a protection mechanism that the Egyptians used to prevent grave robbers. The use of a hydrochloric acid solution onto the walls would produce a poisonous Hydrogen gas, killing the intruders.

edit on 16-12-2012 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

Hello:

The Pyramids at Giza are located on top of an area of aquifers that conduct electricity, Tesla uses the same exact model in Colorado while building his Tesla Towers. The information is in the video I found that explains it rather well.

I was initially shocked that this information has been suppressed for so long, but now I am indifferent to the Oil companies who are behind the suppression. I think their days are numbered, people are finding out...

-Go Broncos !!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

reply to post by SilentE

Oh, sorry. I see the mainstream theory has penetrated too deep into your brain.

I never agreed to the OP's theory, just thought it was good theory.

Lets pretend this theory was confirmed.
Do you really think anything would get published for the public. I think not.

Oh and since you mentioned it.
Yes, parts of me do think aliens had something to do with it.
It's more fun to speculate than to gobble up what the msm wants you to. This is ATS anyway, or I think it is..

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

I can imagine the headline. "Giza Pyramid Shoots Alien Technology Laser Into Sky". I think we might hear a little something about that.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well, there's a _reason_ "resonator producing microwaves" would remind you of MASERs - they are made of microwaves. It's an acronym: Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. It's a laser, but using microwaves instead of visible light. Neither topic has ANYTHING whatsoever to do with particle beams.

Look, before you go theorizing about fringe ideas, at least familiarize yourself with the basics.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I went on a holiday once a few years ago to Stonehenge, Avebury and SIlbury Hill and the surrounding area with my family.

We parked at Silbury Hill and I walked to it get a picture of it. I met a woman there who was able to see the beams of light coming out of Church spires towards the sky. She could see one coming out of Silbury Hill and she had also seen a beam light from the pyramids, from their apex.

I have heard of photos with the same beam of light (or plasma) shooting upwards to the sky, from Churches and ancient stones.

What if the Pyramids are counteracting the evil in this world by shooting up beams of peace filled light?
Maybe it works like organite?

That is my opinion.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

How can anyone form a theory when they are ignoring the evidence ?

Browns crystal proves and his story explains the Djed Pillar and its integration into the structure as a whole .

There is no mention in the function in the many theories going around .

From the properties observed in Browns crystal we knew 40 years ago that it represents a tech that still exceeds our own .

From this we know the Egyptian pyramids were later attempts to restore the tech .

Simply the pyramids were used to tap into unlimited power that the Sun is beaming at us 24/7 ....

Plasma streams and it all was tapping into and creating a stable earth bound Magnetic re-connection point .

Or as NASA like to call them a Portal ... recently admitted ..look it up on youtube

The entire Universe is connected by EM lines of Force this is the primary structure holding it all together .

The Earth and every planet with an EM field has a constant connection with every every other body in the universe ..faster than light .

This allows those who can master the science to create such devices as pyramids that used in a world wide system can provide unlimited clean power to the planet .

In addition to a stable hole in Time Space that is the Magnetic Reconnection point created in the Queens chamber .

This plasma stream when viewed outside of the pyramid looked like a huge tree of light .

That is why it was called the TREE as in the garden the tree of Life.. the stairway to heaven .. the rope ladder ..

There are literally hundreds of legends from all cultures about this that makes it our earliest collective memory .

The legends also tell us gods and angels and men came and went by means of this mountain.. this tree that connected Heaven with Earth .

It was the gravitational anomaly created by Browns Crystal charged by the Arks in the Kings chambers (there are two they didn't offset the kings chamber by accident ).. and the Djed pillar itself served as a voltage moderator to the crystal itself ... .. amplified by the resonant structure of the pyramid that is highly charged in the interior and insulated on the exterior . It created an Gravitational anomaly that was large enough to tap into an EM re-connection point that interesting occurs above that latitude .. it is known and measured on a daily basis

Ok we got the unlimited power of the plasma streams that are the EM lines of force to harvest and a really cool way to travel faster than light to ... ???

But this all begs the question if we had this at some distant time in the past .. What happened ?

I also believe the story of Tiamat the chaos monster and Marduk is a story of one possible catastrophe probably a cascade event ... thats when the amount of power rushing to earth escapes control and becomes self sustaining like a huge lightning strike guaranteed to ruin your millennium ..

Marduk then fire arrows into the dragons belly splitting and grounding it and bringing it under control

The Sumerians were doing the same as the Egyptians were just earlier like the tower of babel story ...
All predated by the Atlantian high tech epoch from which Browns crystal comes .

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This is really interesting, when I look at this with an open mind, in my heart I truly believe that the pyramid of giza was somthing else, all the other pyramids were just copies from the egyptians who themselves prolly didnt know there true purpose an considered them as burial chambers....
In all honesty I really like the communication theory an also the fact that maybe there was more to the pyramid then just stone, perhaps other add-ons that was needed for the full operation of its intents an designs, just that over the hundreds of years had either gotten broken down, returned, looted or suppressed and all we are left with is but its stone base as we see it as now.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
That's a good theory, and if you haven't seen it, watch The Revelation Of The Pyramids, a great documentary and there's also one with the main focus being on Robert Bauval on Netflix called The Pyramid Code (I believe that's the one.) The former is on YT.

They were definitely more than burial chambers, but I lean towards Bauval's theory that they were probably ancient power plants, and he makes a damn good case for that as well.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I would not be suprised if this current civilsization on earth is the only one so fascinated with destruction and weapons. pyramids .. gotta be a weapon right? I don't believe the pyramids were built at as weapon but more likely large energy transfer chambers. I got the feeling they were built for good purpose.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

Wanted to see what ATS thinks of Chirstopher Dunns theory of Diluted Hydrochloric Acid and Hydrated Zinc.

I was intrigued by his explanation.

What was their source for the chemicals?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join