It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ascension"... Heaven...or Hell?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Thank you for your post, prevenge. I was hoping to get some views other than just the biblical ones here.
I want to look at both sides carefully.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Great info there, Rapha.

Thank you. Now I'll know how to tell the "good ones" from the "bad ones".

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
The "ascension" stuff, along with all the other "2012" speculations, is completely non-Biblical.
The "2012" movement is based on non-Biblical source material, with non-Biblical expectations.
It is a non-Christian religion- or rather a coalition of non-Christian religions..
If your primary belief is Christian, then the guideline to dealing with the "2012" movement should be the first commandment- "You shall have no other gods but me".

From what I've learned in my research we are all trying to get to the same God. Some are taking different paths to get to him, but he is the same God, nonetheless. The Creator, the One, the Source. Different names... same God.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The "ascension" stuff, along with all the other "2012" speculations, is completely non-Biblical.
The "2012" movement is based on non-Biblical source material, with non-Biblical expectations.
It is a non-Christian religion- or rather a coalition of non-Christian religions..
If your primary belief is Christian, then the guideline to dealing with the "2012" movement should be the first commandment- "You shall have no other gods but me".

Amen. Simply and beautifully put.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
From what I've learned in my research we are all trying to get to the same God. .

The one who said "You shall have no other gods but me" obviously believes it is possible to make a wrong choice.
Otherwise he would not have warned us against wrong choices.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

The one who said "You shall have no other gods but me" obviously believes it is possible to make a wrong choice. Otherwise he would not have warned us against wrong choices.

Yes, this is true. But, there are many out there, who look at Father differently than the next, what man here is to say he is wrong?

Above looking down, there are many that call upon Father by different names, and I assure you, he answers to all, that cry out to him.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by DISRAELI

The one who said "You shall have no other gods but me" obviously believes it is possible to make a wrong choice. Otherwise he would not have warned us against wrong choices.

Yes, this is true. But, there are many out there, who look at Father differently than the next, what man here is to say he is wrong?

Above looking down, there are many that call upon Father by different names, and I assure you, he answers to all, that cry out to him.

I agree. God see's the heart and understand even better than yourself what suffering/duality around you has created in you. A mask of religion makes not difference to someone who can see the core of what you are. You knock at the door with your heart not your mind.

I do not like this place at all and sometimes weep for how far I have fallen from how I was before this society by their action showed me on what level humanity as a whole are. Creating hate and duality and apathy in me as a defense for their hate and duality.

I cannot be all-loving on this level and always feel a bit disconnected around humans. I might not be able to love humanity as I should on the degree that I should but at least I can love god and the blessed ones and the ideals they uphold. Sooner or later humanity will evolve to a level where I can feel 100% connected to all humanity. In 400 years this place will probably be something increadable, like the Jewel of the Universe instead of the quarentined trashheap of the universe that it is now from my point of view. So much potential wasted.
edit on 17-12-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

I mean, if we have free will, and the 5th dimension is so wonderful compared to where we are now, why would we choose to come back anyway?

i spoke to a spirit once who said that all of the flesh cravings still exist in ghost form. Things like food and taste are still there. A spirit in the 5th dimension can only enjoy food again in the 3d material world.

Humm..... well then. This could explain the food disappearing from my kitchen. And I've seen threads on others finding food missing as well. Very interesting!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Amen. Simply and beautifully put.

But even if you are reading the same bible and saying the same word you are still not praying to the view of god that Jesus had. You are not him and do not have his understanding of god and therefor are creating your own view/idol of god based on your own interpetation of the bible.

There are Christians that are so caught up in hate that all homosexuall should go to hell for loving one another and then there are Christians who say true love can never be wrong. Two different views that cannot both be right and shows 2 different human created idols.

Hope the people who say that if you are putting the highest ideal of love and selflessness you are safe and that it is humans who care about Idols and not god. Otherwise the chance of you being 100% right is very slim and the concequences can be great.

All religion is a simplification (idols) of what is and only god truely know the specifics of everything that is (if you are not conciously connected to god and can see and know everything it knows).

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

reply to post by sled735

When the aliens/angels do have the balls to show themselves, ask them did Jesus Christ enter this world in the flesh.

If they say yes then they are good angels.

If they don't respond, deny your existence or say no, then they are fallen angels.

1 John. 4:2.

"Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: "

I went back over some of my emails from friends who have been in contact with ETs, and other spiritual advisers.
Yes, they did say Jesus had come to Earth, along with other master teachers.

So, can I assume that what these beings are saying is true? If so, then we are in for one bumpy ride just around the corner. It began on 12-12-12, and will continue for probably a couple of years. Major cataclysmic earth changes are coming.

According to the Bible, the Rapture is supposed to occur before the Tribulations. Wouldn't this be the same as the Ascension before the bad things start up? Seems to be the same thing to me, just using different names.

Also, the ETs are getting ready to make a visit, just as soon as the human race is ready to greet them in friendship, and not try to blow them out of the sky! Such a violent race, we are!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I just noticed I didn't respond to your post, wildtimes. Good to see you again.

I don't know why people have to fight over differing views either.
I think we are all here to learn different lessons over many lifetimes. Being born to learn "this belief", or "that belief" is part of our learning process. Just because they are different doesn't mean they are wrong. No one is right or wrong... just different.
If we would all work together, we could find the pieces to fit into the larger puzzle for everyone's understanding.

Why can't we accept one another, love one another, and get rid of the hate for anyone with different views?

There is a verse in the Bible that says, "Judge not, lest ye be judged." How many are practicing that rule?!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

reply to post by wildtimes

I just noticed I didn't respond to your post, wildtimes. Good to see you again.

I don't know why people have to fight over differing views either.
I think we are all here to learn different lessons over many lifetimes. Being born to learn "this belief", or "that belief" is part of our learning process. Just because they are different doesn't mean they are wrong. No one is right or wrong... just different.
If we would all work together, we could find the pieces to fit into the larger puzzle for everyone's understanding.

Why can't we accept one another, love one another, and get rid of the hate for anyone with different views?

There is a verse in the Bible that says, "Judge not, lest ye be judged." How many are practicing that rule?!

The problem is duality and has always been duality. The belief that the one thing you think is right and what somebody else thinks that is different is automaticly wrong. It is the apple from Genesis where the souls disconnected from being one with god in the oneness and became single disconnected individuals with egos thinking they knew everything and knew what was right from wrong.

Have you ever listened to U2 - One with ONE being the true name of god and everything else that exists.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

That is a wonderful message in that song.
Thanks for sharing. I love U2.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

So, can I assume that what these beings are saying is true? If so, then we are in for one bumpy ride just around the corner.

There are many half truths out there.
i think it will be bumpy if people resist change. i sense hostility arising from military atheists and politicians who have to suddenly take orders from ordinary peasants like indigo/crystal (new age) people. lol
If people accept the new peaceful golden era then everything will go quite smoothly.

It began on 12-12-12, and will continue for probably a couple of years.

Certain new agers have detected something like feelings of vertigo as their spirit tries to leave their host body, moving from this 3D world to the 5D realm. i expected this to be very popular. At present its too rare to be classified as an event.

According to the Bible, the Rapture is supposed to occur before the Tribulations. Wouldn't this be the same as the Ascension before the bad things start up? Seems to be the same thing to me, just using different names.

Scenario 1. The aliens teleport their followers out and blast this world back to the stone age. This would be the False Rapture and the Tribulation.

Scenario 2. YHWH does the real Rapture and removes His followers only, millions of tax payers disappear and the aliens come and save the day with their new cashless economy.

Scenario 3. Aliens land in 4 days and create a false paradise or Utopia on Earth. However, true Christians will be able to sense the true evil under their false disguise.

In a week, everything should all have changed for better or worse.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

One message in a book, Bringers of the Dawn, said the first ones to appear on earth would be the deceivers. Watch out for them!

More to say about this, but I have to leave now for a doctor's appointment.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I do not like this place at all and sometimes weep for how far I have fallen from how I was before this society by their action showed me on what level humanity as a whole are.

Are you in remembrance of before?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

As I look over the thoughts as a collective, I see that even if the mouth does not speak of it, the mind is already judging. Something that has been passed down the ages for some time now.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Scenario 1. The aliens teleport their followers out and blast this world back to the stone age. This would be the False Rapture and the Tribulation.

Scenario 2. YHWH does the real Rapture and removes His followers only, millions of tax payers disappear and the aliens come and save the day with their new cashless economy.

Scenario 3. Aliens land in 4 days and create a false paradise or Utopia on Earth. However, true Christians will be able to sense the true evil under their false disguise.

In a week, everything should all have changed for better or worse.

I'm going with Scenario #2. And after the aliens save the day and gain humans trust, then they show their true colors, (this would be the first wave of aliens) and Jesus and his angles come back to whip their a** and save mankind. And we all live happily ever after.

edit on 12/17/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Rapha

One message in a book, Bringers of the Dawn, said the first ones to appear on earth would be the deceivers. Watch out for them!

Thanks for your post.

There are different families of aliens. Some are good, some are bad. One of my friends has had at least one contact from Antares, several from Orion, one or more of Sirian origin, and of course, the Pleiadians. All these seem to be the "good guys". They are the ones who said Jesus is real, and has been to Earth.

From what I've learned the Reptilians are the guys up to no good. Their agenda is to rid the Earth of humans, and take it over for themselves, but they will not show their "true colors" until they have gained our trust. Remember my words here!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Rapha

Thanks for your post.

There are different families of aliens. Some are good, some are bad. One of my friends has had at least one contact from Antares, several from Orion, one or more of Sirian origin, and of course, the Pleiadians. All these seem to be the "good guys". They are the ones who said Jesus is real, and has been to Earth.

From what I've learned the Reptilians are the guys up to no good. Their agenda is to rid the Earth of humans, and take it over for themselves, but they will not show their "true colors" until they have gained our trust. Remember my words here!

Did I scare everyone away when I (the loony woman) started talking about aliens?

Okay then, let's get back on topic and discuss the different religious beliefs vs. "new age".
Anyone have anything to add?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join