"The Ascension"... Heaven...or Hell?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Ascension is when one realizes that it is all one so the 'separate self' lifts.

There is no separate self - the idea lifts, the misconception is realized.
Oneness is realized.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Gonna be alot of Newagers lose their faith that day and pay the price for being false prophets and decievers.

I'm disappointed to see you are blaming "New Agers" for this nonsense (and it is nonsense).

Where are you getting your "New Age" description, lonewolf?

Nothing will happen on that day, and I'll still be what some consider a "Newager".....
Can't we just all try to get along and care for one another? Why does it have to be some sort of contest?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius
reply to post by sled735

Just be careful when engaged with the new age, they'll eventually try and teach you that you're God....
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

I was meditating six or seven years ago, asking where do we come from? The answer came from a totally "other" source, not myself. I saw a vision and I could also hear in my head a male voice speaking. He explained what I was seeing, and the meaning behind it:

I suddenly saw a large, intensely bright, round, living orb in Heaven. The orb was God. When our soul leaves our earthly body we become orbs of energy until we reincarnate (if we choose).

While in Heaven, Lucifer became angry with God for ranking humans higher than the angels. So he went out and gathered other angels to conspire a war against God. When God learned about this He kicked Lucifer and his followers out of Heaven (to Earth). These are the fallen angels.

Lucifer had sinned against God in Heaven, and because there can be no sin in Heaven, and God is pure with no stains of sin, he had to cleanse his outer shell from the sin it was exposed to. To do this, He released tiny sparks from His "shell" until the entire outer layer was gone. These sparks went into humans; this is the soul... us.

We each have a spark of God in us, and His hope is that we will rid our soul (the spark) from sin, and come back to Him cleansed, so He can be whole again. That's why we are called His children, because we are all a small part of Him.... literally! We were made in His image... energy orbs. We return to that image when we leave our body.

When you hear some people saying, "I am God" in some New Age beliefs, most likely it is because they realize they truly are a small part of the divine God. Some people misinterpret this statement and see it as blasphemy.

I was raised with a Christian background, so I don't know if this was shown to me in this way for my own personal understanding, or if people of other faiths can benefit from it, as well.

But I had to share this with you so you can understand why some people say they are God. They should clarify that statement by saying, "I am a spark of God".
This spark is in our heart. That is where God lives in each of us, IMO.
edit on 12/16/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Can't we just all try to get along and care for one another?

Brother has set this example, they preach his words, but do not follow what they preach.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The answer came from a totally "other" source, not myself.

This male spirit that you spoke with is one that sits on common ground, or one that is neutral. He does not nor was he in heaven at the time of your speech. The information that he has given you, is not of accurate.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
I think all this stress is the true deception, Sled. Don't worry, Be happy. Those were the words of a Bengali saint who took a 40 year vow of silence. And those are the truest words ever!

It is our natural state to be happy. It is our indoctrination to worry.

Personally, I don't think anybody will ascend. The few who are worthy of any spiritual ascension will do so in their own time and not on the 21st. They will do so at the time of their death when God calls them on to do other work on the other side.

5th dimensional beings who supposedly exist at all points in the time continuum in a noncorporeal (meaning, without the physical body) most certainly do not need to eat! It is said that beings in that state absorb the essence of being from Spirit itself. No one will be asked to eat anything. Rubbish.

I have thought a lot about this too, Sled. Should I go or should I stay if given the chance? I think I am going to stay. If the world is going to get bad, then it needs me as the voice of reason. Even if my voice is unheard, I will be here to protect those who will listen. I have been through a lot of pain and suffering--what's a lifetime? My faith in God shall carry me across any roaring river.

But personally, so few people are worthy of ascension right now. Trust me. Even the fear you possess right now is a dire attachment to this world. You will be called home when the time is right. So, just renounce and enjoy! Don't worry, be happy! That is how you cast off the deception.
edit on 16-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

Oh, I'm not worried. I'm just trying to understand it all. I think there are pieces from both sides of view that fit together in the puzzle.

I woke up one morning while having a conversation with someone. I'm not sure who it was, but they were telling me things were about to get really bad on Earth. They were asking if I wanted to go, or if I wanted to stay?
I told them I would stay and help the others. So I expect I'll be here no matter what happens on the 21st.

I just want to understand what's happening if others start disappearing. After reading how it happens from the "enlightened" people, it could be what Christians call "the rapture".
But then, the Bible says no one knows the hour or the day, so here is another thing that imitates something from the Bible, but not exactly.
It's very confusing at times to know which is right because I know the Bible has been misinterpreted in some of its verses over the many translations it has gone through over the years. Could this be one of those misinterpreted quotes? I don't know.

And that thing with us having to eat fruit is what raised the red flag for me. I agree, we don't need to eat in our spiritual form.
Thank you for your response.
edit on 12/16/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by sled735

This male spirit that you spoke with is one that sits on common ground, or one that is neutral. He does not nor was he in heaven at the time of your speech. The information that he has given you, is not of accurate.

Thank you for your response, jhill76.
Where, and who, are you getting this information from? Just curious.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

reply to post by sled735

I watched from afar, and I know of the one you have spoken of. He couldn't make a decision when it was asked of him when the others left.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

reply to post by sled735

I watched from afar, and I know of the one you have spoken of. He couldn't make a decision when it was asked of him when the others left.

So you are telling me that the vision I had, and what I was told is wrong? But it really made sense to me, and answered my question. But now you say it is wrong.
Can you tell me the answer then?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

So you are telling me that the vision I had, and what I was told is wrong? But it really made sense to me, and answered my question. But now you say it is wrong. Can you tell me the answer then?

Yes, what you have written is not accurate, as it happened. It is close, but off. He told you those things, to lean you towards the other side. The problem with the ones that sit on common ground is that some will lean to the left, and some to the right. They give information that is close to the truth, but it will differ in subtle ways. This way, they can gradually pull you to the other side.

To test this, next time when you speak, ask questions that no one else knows, not events, but inner thoughts or how you process thoughts. Only above will be able to answer these correctly, not anyone on common, or from below.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Thank you.

I haven't heard of these common ground beings/spirits. I'll know to ask better questions next time.

So, can you tell me where we come from? Should I go with the teachings of Jesus, or other descended masters, or what the "newagers" are sharing?
edit on 12/16/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

So, can you tell me where we come from? Should I go with the teachings of Jesus, or other descended masters, or what the "newagers" are sharing?

Everyone comes from above. But, depending upon if you are man, or was originally with Father will determine how you interacted above. But, man has been through many cycles before, so many will have slight remembrances of being here before.

But, from the very beginning, man started above, but didn't interact like the angels did, they were in a suspended state until they came to take unto a vessel (body)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You know how I stand, but just one more fact about 2012 for you that I just made in another thread, 2012 only matters because we started a new calendar. What about all the previous 2012, even this calendar has a -2012 that occurred BC. So does it really matter? No. The fact is energy does not go by a calendar. I have looked at the star patterns throughout the history as far back as a I can and the constellations themselves do not stay the same, but we only see what we want to see and believe what we want to believe, rather than confronting the truth.

Energy never stays the same and we are attached to the same energy. Having true love in your heart as opposed to true hate is a choice we are all forced to make, however, both exist within each of us. We are a microcosm of a macrocosm. Positive/love and Negative/hate exist throughout the Universe. One cannot exist without the other.
it is a personal choice each soul makes as to which they want to allow to be the dominant energy within. I choose love.

BAW33

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Thank you for your response, BAW33.

I'm getting many different responses to my questions. That's what I was hoping for.
Different points of view to take into consideration.

But one I won't have to consider is choosing love over hate. I choose love also.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
If I remember the biblical story of Adam and Eve eating from the tree I don't believe there was any "love and caring" being used, but rather trickery and deceit. Now if you want to believe in the devil and whether or not we could be being deceived then I guess you should just remember that God is supposed to be love.

So if God is love why would this being allow love to be used to deceive all of us? If that is the case then I guess we are all screwed because who then could we really trust?

This is basically the dilemma I'm facing now. I can see "both sides of the coin" because I was raised as a Christian; I know all the basic teachings of that faith. But then as I grew up I started researching a lot of other faiths, or beliefs, and found a lot of truths there also.

So now I am at a crossroads trying to decide which one is right. I think they all are to a certain degree. I need to decipher what is not the truth in each teaching before choosing my path.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
I have an illness which causes me to hear voices. Sounds, laughter, knocking at the door so loud that I go to answer it, and no one is there... even talking, sometimes, and whispering. But I've never heard any aliens telling me anything outside of a dream, and the dreams never make sense. The last dream I had mentioned the number 18 as important. There were a great number of portals to choose, and 18 was the correct one. But I digress. I would like to know why I am not hearing these messages. I guess people who are as broken as much as I am are unwanted, even in space.

In space, no one wants you. --tagline

We are all wanted. We all have a purpose. God loves us all. You can take that to the bank.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by sled735

i think you're being seriously SUPERSTITIOUS...

thus spreading ignorance.

deny ignorance.

use REASON.

be intelligently decisive using the scientific method.

study religion and mysticism with the perspective of METAPHOR instead of literalism.

You've got to be joking!

There is nothing scientific about God or reaching for knowledge and wisdom to be worthy of meeting him on the other side.
You are the one who needs to deny ignorance. Really!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The "ascension" stuff, along with all the other "2012" speculations, is completely non-Biblical.
The "2012" movement is based on non-Biblical source material, with non-Biblical expectations.
It is a non-Christian religion- or rather a coalition of non-Christian religions..
If your primary belief is Christian, then the guideline to dealing with the "2012" movement should be the first commandment- "You shall have no other gods but me".

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Thank you for the bible verse quotes, LBL. A good resource as I find my way.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by sled735

None of the "2012" ascension theories are based on any factual evidence, Sled. If any deity is intending to lead a mass exodus of souls from Earth to another state of being, it's not happening on the 21st. None of the predictions - from the Maya calender, to Nibiru, to the Nemesis star, to pole-shifting - have any credible scientific rationale behind them. Your friends, sadly, aren't actually communicating with "ascended beings" right now. What they're doing is utilizing public opinion to try and make themselves seem relevant. Had nobody sensationalized the (incorrect) interpretation of the Maya calender none of these Gurus, spiritualists, or "ascended beings" would be talking about the 21st right now.

Try not to get caught up in the fear mongering.

~ Wandering Scribe

I see your point, Wandering Scribe. But you don't know my friends, or the situation in which these messages were given to them. How can you say what their motives are? If you knew them, you would know nothing you said here applies to them. It may apply to some people out there, but not the ones I have talked to.

One of my friends didn't even know about all the 2012 stuff until it was told to him by these beings.
Oh, and they never said 12-21-12 would be a date for anything. Just giving a "heads up" for things about to happen soon. They are loving beings, according to what my friend says.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join