It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was their a second gunman involved in this recent school shooting ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

As the story of this shooting was first breaking, the news was reporting a second gunman

Some important Questions :

- Why was the second gunman suddenly dropped from media coverage after the first few hours of this story developing?
- Why is there always a second gunman in these recent mass shootings ?
- Does this recent shooting fit the pattern of other staged shootings?
- Was Mind control elements involved in this case too ?
- Why these shootings all seem to fit a common pattern of multiple mind-controlled shooters followed by an almost immediate media cover-up of the facts?

FOX News : This second gunman was "led out of the woods by officers" and then questioned [ Originally posted by Connecticut Post ]

A local CBS Affiliate : Police believe there may be a second gunman and are looking for a red or maroon van with its back window blown out

ABC News : A second gunman is apparently at large. Car-to-car searches are underway

A local CT CBS affiliate : CBS News reports that a potential second shooter is in custody and that SWAT is now investigating the home of the suspect. A witness tells WFSB-TV that a second man was taken out of the woods in handcuffs wearing a black jacket and camouflage pants and telling parents on the scene, 'I did not do it'

One of the most important red flags of a staged shooting is a second gunman, indicating the shooting was coordinated and planned. There are often mind control elements at work in many of these shootings. The Aurora "Batman" shooter James Holmes, for example, was a graduate student actually working on mind control technologies funded by the U.S. government. There were also chemical mind control elements linked to Jared Lee Loughner, the shooter of Congresswomen Giffords in Arizona in 2011.

According to multiple eyewitness reports from Aurora, Colorado, including at least one caught on camera by mainstream media news reports in Colorado, James Holmes did not operate alone. There was a second shooter involved. But the media quickly eliminated any mention of a second shooter from its coverage, resorting to the typical cover story of a "lone gunman."

Currently , USA Today , NBC and all other MSM are chiming in with the lone gunman version of the story, eliminating any mention of a second gunman from its coverage of the tragic event . What do you think ?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Source : Naturalnews

By Mike Adams
Editor of NaturalNews.com

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I've been repeating this very thing. No one seems to want to acknowledge this. In the mall shooting hardly a day before we had the same reports. In the theater shooting, we have multiple witnesses claiming there was more than one murderer - also that he pulled out his cell phone before opening fire - Who was he speaking with?

And who do we take seriously, the witnesses - or the Main Stream Media who sensationalizes every single one of these cases knowing full well that when you DO THAT it increases the likelihood of more murders to occur in the following week.

Like the theater shooting, there are too many unanswered questions.
Such as the staff at the school reporting they have no knowledge of the gunman's mother ever having taught at the school.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
now this may sound really on-the-fringe of nuttiness...

what about the '2nd gunman' that many witnessed at these various shooting sites
being the demonic entity that had seized the body/will of the perp engaged in the killing sprees.

Our 2nd sight 'sees' the demonic spirit which had taken control of the perp...and then becomes a 2nd shooter

just a wild but possible explaination

this is an attempt to answer the post right above this one ...
reply to post by ThinkingCap

edit on 16-12-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Here are the things that my sixth sense tell me :

- This was a planned Operation
- The ultimate goal : Dictatorship [ Total control ]
- Your country is out of your hand
- MSM is your greatest enemy

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I found this video about an hour or two ago, unfortunately i've got no chance to watch it yet...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I think this is plainly just the Media getting it wrong, through all of the chaos.

It is not out of the realm of possibility that this shooter was alone.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by awatara
I found this video about an hour or two ago, unfortunately i've got no chance to watch it yet...

Very interesting.

Watch this video.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
Here are the things that my sixth sense tell me :

- This was a planned Operation

I agree with this statement.

Autistic's are erratic. They don't plan for nothing because you never see it coming. And I think the shooting was methodically planned.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yes he was behind the grassy knoll

In all seriousness though, I think they thought his brother was involved, maybe that's where the second shooter idea came from?

EDIT: Sorry for the humour, I have just spent the last hour crying my eyes out watching interviews with the families/surviving teachers etc, I need to perk up a bit.
edit on 16/12/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
www.inquisitr.com...

Police have arrested a possible second shooter in the Connecticut school shooting that took the lives of at least 18 children and 27 people in total.

and

www.presstv.com...

CBS news reported: “Another person was being held in police custody after he was detained in the woods near the school wearing camouflage pants.”

and

afteramerica.wordpress.com... m-media/

There is a second shooter in the Connecticut school shooting and the person is being held and it is not being reported by the Main Stream Press.

and

www.sodahead.com...

helicopter footage

and

www.washingtonpost.com...

cbs video-

and

perezhilton.com...-5MTo

A second suspsect has been caught and is currently in questioning. 27 are reported (but not confirmed) dead, with 18 supposedly children.

I have to disagree that this was a mistake... sounds and smells like a cover up.... the reports of a secondman were dropped coldly..

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The police brought a guy in camo out of the woods in handcuffs near Sandy Hook Elementary after the shootings but he told bystanders that "he didn't do it" and he was probably carrying a govt "get out of jail card" so they let him go..."nothing to report here - move along." Seriously, though, I have asked the same question (just not in a separate thread as the tangential threads are really proliferating).

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

it has disappeared from the news... odd is it not

On Friday police were “questioning a handcuffed suspect in connection with the Newtown school shooting” after they found a man wearing camouflage pants and a black jacket in the woods near the school.

the video is a squawky one from Ariel

the other is from an eye witness on the news....

They are hiding something and it is something big... If I was parent I think it is time to exercise your hunting permit and find that suspect....

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine

As the story of this shooting was first breaking, the news was reporting a second gunman

Some important Questions :

- Why was the second gunman suddenly dropped from media coverage after the first few hours of this story developing?
- Why is there always a second gunman in these recent mass shootings ?
- Does this recent shooting fit the pattern of other staged shootings?
- Was Mind control elements involved in this case too ?
- Why these shootings all seem to fit a common pattern of multiple mind-controlled shooters followed by an almost immediate media cover-up of the facts?

FOX News : This second gunman was "led out of the woods by officers" and then questioned [ Originally posted by Connecticut Post ]

A local CBS Affiliate : Police believe there may be a second gunman and are looking for a red or maroon van with its back window blown out

ABC News : A second gunman is apparently at large. Car-to-car searches are underway

A local CT CBS affiliate : CBS News reports that a potential second shooter is in custody and that SWAT is now investigating the home of the suspect. A witness tells WFSB-TV that a second man was taken out of the woods in handcuffs wearing a black jacket and camouflage pants and telling parents on the scene, 'I did not do it'

One of the most important red flags of a staged shooting is a second gunman, indicating the shooting was coordinated and planned. There are often mind control elements at work in many of these shootings. The Aurora "Batman" shooter James Holmes, for example, was a graduate student actually working on mind control technologies funded by the U.S. government. There were also chemical mind control elements linked to Jared Lee Loughner, the shooter of Congresswomen Giffords in Arizona in 2011.

According to multiple eyewitness reports from Aurora, Colorado, including at least one caught on camera by mainstream media news reports in Colorado, James Holmes did not operate alone. There was a second shooter involved. But the media quickly eliminated any mention of a second shooter from its coverage, resorting to the typical cover story of a "lone gunman."

Currently , USA Today , NBC and all other MSM are chiming in with the lone gunman version of the story, eliminating any mention of a second gunman from its coverage of the tragic event . What do you think ?

According to one of the many threads going, he was a father looking for his daughter who attends the school. Why in the woods, who knows. Maybe he thought she escaped and took off.

ATS: Breaking News- Shooting at Newtown

Steffenfield

Steffenfield 2

Steffenfield quotes that he did find his daughter locked in a small room with a teacher.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
A few things......I explained some of these in a few posts here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And also added some things......I absolutely think there was a 2nd shooter there is way too much evidence......
MANY of these people AND children need to interviewed IMMEDIATELY.............

new topics

top topics

join