It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The titles of Jesus in Islam.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

i'l again tell you that Qur'an is about God and speaks about prophets, Jesus pbuh is one of them. So stop repeating that because stories of Jesus pbuh contradict then Qur'an is having errors.
If you already decided that you'l use accounts in bible as immovable, unchangeable truths then nothing will sink in.
Dont cling to it, let go for the sake of arguement that bible could be wrong too and move to a newer point. Your belief would not be affected.
And i dont make my belief from Qur'an at least not the basic, it just gets confirmed and elaborated.
You on the other hand wouldnt have the belief you have if you dint read or werent preached it.
A baby left on an island and growing alone (dont ask how, say animals raise him) would still have the islamic belief of Tawheed(One God) but never would get the christian one(Trinity)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by logical7

He had anything and everything he wanted. The peasants bought into his 'divine revelations'. They murdered at his command. They gave him their wives. They gave him everything even though Muhammad never did a single thing to prove that he actually was in communication with God. No common sense on the part of the peasants ...

isnt it strange that according to you a man who wanted money and power told the pagans to leave their gods, told the rich to take care of poor and orphans and made the pagans and rich elite his enemies. Wouldnt it be easier to just tell them his plan to rule the world and now we would have 2 billion more pagans instead of muslims.
The idols brought a lot of money during pilgrimage and thats a big reason elite pagans were pissed enough to kill him.
Why say to pagans about one God and anger them. Why say to christians that Jesus pbuh is not god and anger them. And the jews that Jesus pbuh is the Messiah.
He broke the idols that brought money, offended people in power and refused the offer of power to rule makkah provided he stops the One God idea thats bad for business?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

And I see Moses for what he was ... a mass murderer. It's just that simple

Then, unfortunately for you.... you need to deal with the fact that Jesus had a high view of Moses. Its there in the NT
Moses in the New Testament

So are you right, or is Jesus right with regard to Moses? You are only kidding yourself when you say you follow Jesus, but believe that Moses was an evil man. Because it doesn't look like you yourself believe the NT fully... so I don't know why you try and defend the NT.

It's been noted ... EVERYTHING you have said has been debunked.

Nothing has been debunked. You just posting smilies and saying its been "debunked" doesn't mean anything really.

Show us how the stories of Jesus in Islam are perfect and absolutely from heaven, even though they contradict scripture and first hand accounts

Jesus is described in the Koran as the messiah... born of a virgin and the word of God.
That's exactly what the bible teaches us as well.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join