It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 21 hasn't rattled me one bit until I had this dream.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

the collective thought is affecting you even if you aren't aware of it.

everyone is fixated on 12/21/2012 to some degree.

we are like fibers in a fabric; everyone holding everyone else in place.

there is concern this negative thought pattern will affect the future.

your post just reinforced that.

I'm not blaming you or anyone. Most people can't help but be washed away by the collective thought.

12/21/2012 is completely without basis. The negativity the concept generates is troubling though.

The morning after when everyone discovers they were needlessly worried will be a wave some people hope to ride and turn back the negativity the misconception has caused.
edit on 17-12-2012 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

keep telling yourself that it is a crock. It is not the 12-21. It is the cycle that starts on 12-21.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Do you not support the idea in your signature?

"And in the 1890s they had all the physics wrapped up and were wondering what physicists were going to do. Just when you think you know everything thats when everything is probably about to blow up."

I am not going to take your word on events that havn't happened yet. This year is different. I have been talking about it. The energy is way stronger than previous years. It's almost as strong as 2005... Not sure if that was just for me personally because of all the work I put in, or if it was universal.

It doesn't have anything to do with 12/21/2012 as a point really. The way the energy is building the peak could be in 2050 for all I know.. This is just the beginning. They tried to hide the good energy coming in, with the negative expectations, and they got the energy damper they wanted, but it's almost pierced through already.
edit on 12/17/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject

there is concern this negative thought pattern will affect the future.

your post just reinforced that.

I'm not blaming you or anyone.

Are you sure I am promoting negativity? I was the one who floated away carefree in the dream, right? If someone can't read a post without spewing out some fear and negative thoughts then I am sorry. But that's just out of my hands.

People can put a negative spin on anything if they want to..and that's their choice. I live a very "que sera, sera" kind of life. I've learned that no matter what happens in my life, there is 1 thing I can still control; my attitude. I choose to stay optimistic and mellow. There is no point in worrying about what cannot be controlled and what MIGHT happen.

As member DustyToad reminded us earlier in the thread...we must do like Bruce Lee suggests and be water. I choose to be water--I cannot teach or force anybody else to just take events in stride. I am certainly not spreading any negativity around--if people want to panic, that's unfortunate.

Just mellow out dudes and dudettes! Whatever will be, will be. It's how you confront sorrow that makes or breaks your character.

(By the way, I read every single post in my thread..sometimes 2-3 times. I saw no one fearful or panicky.)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

I'm really enjoying your dream interpretation posts Prophetboy. I enjoy reading dreams and trying to figure them out but I am certainly no veteran at it.

I sometimes go to the Edgar Cayce Dream Interpretation Facebook group page. I have posted a couple of my dreams there as well. But mostly I like reading everyone else's interpretations to others dreams. I liked your interpretation of the OP's dream. Made sense to me.
You seem so adept at interpreting dreams, I'm wondering if you could help me out with a strange one I had recently.

It has somewhat to do with floating as the OP has discussed except I don't feel like I float in my dreams. It's more of an observing from a different perspective, usually from above. But I never feel as if I'm actually floating. This is true with all my dreams where I am observing from above. Okay, here it is:

I am looking out my window, in my room, and noticing the moon looking very strange. It looked a bit orange and faded. Then I started noticing something moving over it. It looked round and black. It started to cover the moon quite fast. It was difficult to see clearly due to the many trees that surround my house so I ran to the back door to get a better look at the strange event.
When the black circle covered the moon, the very edges of the moon were still visible, much like an eclipse of some kind. The sky suddenly became brighter, as if it became daylight out. Then the circle started to move away from the moon but towards earth instead. The circle was so black and eerie, it looked kind of like a black hole.
Then I remember being able to see it up close (not sure how), almost as if I'm being shown what it is and granted a better view of things. So it turns out it is a black hole. I didn't feel frightened or anything, just a little scared maybe. But I felt more interested in seeing what will happen next.
Then I started to feel a tugging on my body. Then I was suddenly watching the event in an aerial view from space. I could see the earth and what was happening from a distance. (This is where it gets really weird)

It looked like parts of the earth were being pulled into the black whole and brought to the other side, then being reassembled back to its original form.Layers of the earth kept coming off, going through the hole, then reassembling, until it was whole once again.

Then I remember standing near the door again as I had originally and was still looking up at the sky. Everything looked so different and felt different, as if a big change has taken place. The stars looked different and there was a big whitish area in the sky, like the milky way, except this wasn't the milky way, it was something or somewhere different.
My mom walked in and came near the door where I was standing and briefly looked up out the door. As she walked away back into her room she said, "The sky looks so different tonight, doesn't it?" Then continues off.
I was taken aback by how everyone seemed to be all nonchalant about it, almost as if they didn't care or didn't notice it much.
I was kind of in awe at the new stars and constellations and colors, then wondering if we were transferred into a new dimension or universe.

And that's my dream. Not too unlike the OP's in the sense that there seems to be similarities with earth changing or life changing events and floating or aerial views.
Let me know what you think!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I had a dream a few years ago that I was standing on top of a huge tower (Like in Lord of the rings). I actually felt dizzy, and boy do I hate heights anyway. Looking down you could see the patchwork of farmland as far as the eye could see, I looked up and the sky was grey and brooding. I closed my eyes for a moment to try stop the dizziness and as I opened them again and looked up the patchwork of fields were above me and what I previously thought was sky was an angry grey sea below me, I closed my eyes again in a panic, opened them and realised what was coming The world kept going topsy turvy.

I gasped a huge intake of air as the sea crashed down..

Next thing I know is I'm swimming around the ruins of the tower, wasn't afraid, could breathe the water. Jipping about quite happily like a mermaid.

Funny that what started out as horrific ended quite peacefully and happily. Perhaps I need a therapist.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
I had a dream a few years ago that I was standing on top of a huge tower (Like in Lord of the rings). I actually felt dizzy, and boy do I hate heights anyway. Looking down you could see the patchwork of farmland as far as the eye could see, I looked up and the sky was grey and brooding. I closed my eyes for a moment to try stop the dizziness and as I opened them again and looked up the patchwork of fields were above me and what I previously thought was sky was an angry grey sea below me, I closed my eyes again in a panic, opened them and realised what was coming The world kept going topsy turvy.

I gasped a huge intake of air as the sea crashed down..

Next thing I know is I'm swimming around the ruins of the tower, wasn't afraid, could breathe the water. Jipping about quite happily like a mermaid.

Funny that what started out as horrific ended quite peacefully and happily. Perhaps I need a therapist.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

It seems as if you were bracing yourself for something huge, something terrible. When it happened, it turned out to be not so bad; or you were able to get through the worst of it and then things just got a lot better afterwards.

Just my thoughts on it.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

Yep does seem that way. I just can't fathom what it was I felt could be so huge. Oh well.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

As your reality in your spiritual body you can float, we all can. Because we have corporeal bodies and a memory that has been blocked, we do not remember that we have the power. I will guess that the moon has always been a sense of comfort to you and the black hole or object is a wake up call, something that you would immediately identify as strange or different. In your finer body and mind you desired to see what was going on, and so it was. The black hole is probably a message to be aware of the transition of our planet and solar system and changes that it will reveal after it goes into the center of the galactic plane. The black hole is swallowing up the existing platform as flawed only to come out of the transition a new planet. Think of it like moving into a new golden age, which has been promised. Remember that births are both joyous and painful. Sometimes sorrowful. You are aware of the changes taking place but those around you are not where you are in consciousness. It is not important to them to see the differences that time and events make. When we move into the other side of the galactic plane the heavens will look different because our observation point will be different. Stay aware, stay awake consciously, and be ready for the transition. Do not worry about those around you if they seem to be asleep. You can try to wake them up but it is difficult and they will probably try to bring you down with them. I know this from experience.

If I may comment on your avatar I would have to say that you need not be in torment and anxiety. Center yourself in the knowledge that you are being communicated with to help you understand your life.
edit on 18-12-2012 by prophetboy12 because: added some thoughts

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Susperia, would you like an interpretation. The reason that I ask is that if you ask me to interpret for you I am not karmically responsible if you take the information and act on it. That is why you should never give advice without being asked.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Thanks for the interpretation Prophetboy. I truly appreciate it.

As for the changing of the stars and constellations, I wasn't too sure if that was a personal reference to myself about things in my life changing and looking different or a more literal one about the earths axis changing thus causing a new view of the stars.
Here is what I mean: Edgar Cayce's Axis Pole Shift

Again, thanks!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sorry I didn't get back on to answer you on this video but, yes, a couple of things I liked about the video was the animation depicting our Sun and its planets' movement. THAT was an eye-opener for sure! The other was when he said, if I remember correctly, "there's no such thing as a Mayan prediction but there are very precise Mayan calculations. That made a lot of difference to me.

But, again, I don't think anything of note will actually happen Friday (almost hope I'm wrong) but I think we will be able to look back in the near future and say "yeah, that's when it started".

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reading this thread reminded me of a very odd dream I had 4-5 years ago

The world was completely flooded, I was with 7 other survivors on the almost-submerged part of this old fallen down stone building on top of a hill (only stuck out of the water about 10cm) There were comets falling in the water, and there were these tall skinny blue humans driving around in what were like fan-boats without the fans (kinda like WW2 infantry landing boats) picking up the people who were going to survive...

I can't believe I forgot about that one!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

It appears that I was really close coming up with a motive for the shooting in CT. Authorities now believe that the children were a threat to him and he thought that his mother cared more about the children at the school then about him. In fact she was so involved with the school the she was planning on committing him. This is what appeared to have set him off.

The million dollar question is did he see the Dark Knight movie and did he pick up what it said on the map.
edit on 18-12-2012 by prophetboy12 because: added some thoughts

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartesia
reading this thread reminded me of a very odd dream I had 4-5 years ago

The world was completely flooded, I was with 7 other survivors on the almost-submerged part of this old fallen down stone building on top of a hill (only stuck out of the water about 10cm) There were comets falling in the water, and there were these tall skinny blue humans driving around in what were like fan-boats without the fans (kinda like WW2 infantry landing boats) picking up the people who were going to survive...

I can't believe I forgot about that one!

Okay, this is really beginning to get freaky!

Not only did my friend that I posted about previously have a dream about a wall of water coming in, but I just remembered a co-worker telling me he had a dream (1.5 yrs. ago) about water everywhere for as far as he could see. He even went out and bought a small boat after that dream because he is known to have prophetic dreams. It freaked him out!
And now so many on here are posting about dreaming of major flooding. Something's going on here!
Oh, and those blue humans aren't humans..... their aliens. But don't worry; they're the good guys.

edit on 12/19/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ollie769

Yeah, Sled got me to watch the video too otherwise I might have skipped it. It was pretty interesting. It was a little bit tacky (even if it played one of my favorite songs ELO-Fire on High) but it was alright. It did give a good rundown on some stuff I never really researched before--alignments and such.

I wonder why the disclaimer at the beginning said the guy went missing after his lecture..especially if only 3 people attended. I don't see any reason for him to go missing.

Thanks for sharing. It's worth a look to anybody who hasn't seen it.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hmm, yeah. A couple of water/ flooding dreams came along in this thread. But, I don't think it's possible for much of the inland to flood. Even if all the ice caps melted, doesn't that only cover coastal areas? (Granted, that comprises a lot of area and a huge population.)

But, I live pretty far inland...flooding would never be a problem for me and for a lot of people.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
reply to post by sled735

Hmm, yeah. A couple of water/ flooding dreams came along in this thread. But, I don't think it's possible for much of the inland to flood. Even if all the ice caps melted, doesn't that only cover coastal areas? (Granted, that comprises a lot of area and a huge population.)

But, I live pretty far inland...flooding would never be a problem for me and for a lot of people.

If the angular momentum of the earth is changed.. Waters will spill over bowls like a shaky hand carrying too much tea in a small mug..

If the rotation of the earth were stopped there is no mountain tall enough to survive on.......

Melting glaciers main effect would be to destroy Europe's unusual warm climate.. Without the gulf stream Europe would just be northern Russia... Ie Siberia.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by Suspiria

Susperia, would you like an interpretation. The reason that I ask is that if you ask me to interpret for you I am not karmically responsible if you take the information and act on it. That is why you should never give advice without being asked.

Oh be my guest dear, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hmmm. Lots of people having flood dreams in the past year or so. Might as well chime in with mine.

I had one early last year some time and it was before I started reading anything about the flooding from meteor strikes and such. I had read many times about HalfPastHuman's Global Coastal Event but no real details had been published about it at that time as to why it was popping up in the linguistics or what caused it. Now Clif is looking for something along the lines of a huge meteor strike in the southern Pacific basin area.

We have a fairly high mesa on our ranch that overlooks the river valley where our town is. On a good day you can easily see 25 to 30 miles to the north but our town is only about 8 miles from this mesa to the east. In my dream I saw an innundation of water coming from the south completely covering the river valley and moving fairly fast toward the north. How far it reached to the north I don't know and whether or not it swamed the mesa I don't know because I woke up at that time. It has worried me over time to the point I looked up how much one of those unsinkable orange life boats you see on the side of ocean going ships cost. It's really not that much - about 7 to 8K$ but if I put it on top of that mesa I'd certainly have to withstand the ridicule Noah did when he was building the Ark, LOL! Given that scenario, however, you have to ask yourself whether or not you really want to survive such an event anyway.

If there is anything to the YouTube video's contention that passing throught the celestial point we are at now causing the Earth to cease its rotation for three days the ocean slosh would, indeed, cause a huge innudation of all land masses before it all settled down. Exactly WHY this would occur is beyond me but I've come to support the Electric Universe theory and since the Earth is a huge dynamo anything along those lines could happen.

What a fantastic time for us to live in!
edit on 19-12-2012 by Ollie769 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join