It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 21 hasn't rattled me one bit until I had this dream.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

That is as good as any interpretation! Very interesting and thought-provoking. May I ask about your methods? Is this an intuitive interpretation? Symbolic? Contextual?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

40 years of listening to my intuition, spiritual school with a personal Guru, and study of the Bible and other books. Been learning how to connect the dots and after a one and a half sabatical, and a energy through the crown, I gained an understanding how the things work.

You should hear my theory on the Sandy Hook incident. If the report is true that Sandy Hook was on the map shown on the Dark Knight movie then the forces that he was under the influence of, specifically pointed this out to him and he made connections in his mind that his mother was apart of.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

40 years of listening to my intuition, spiritual school with a personal Guru, and study of the Bible and other books. Been learning how to connect the dots and after a one and a half sabatical, and a energy through the crown, I gained an understanding how the things work.

You should hear my theory on the Sandy Hook incident. If the report is true that Sandy Hook was on the map shown on the Dark Knight movie then the forces that he was under the influence of, specifically pointed this out to him and he made connections in his mind that his mother was apart of.

Yes I think it is true a couple members claimed to have looked at the DVD after those threads popped up and had it. You think these influences are the dark ones? Inter-dimensional? Demons? So he connected some really bad dots and that was it?

It's interesting.. I have definitely seen the influence. What makes you say for sure in this case?

Wait Oops.. I completely lost the plot.. what oh yes dreaming..

You said you've been connecting dots, and then you say the shooter may have connected dots.. Im assuming different sources for the dot connections is implied?
edit on 12/17/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

What my intuition says is that if the shooter was mentally ill and he saw the Dark Knight movie and the words Sandy Hook and his mother has a connection to Sandy Hook, the influence could have convinced him that he had a mission that only He could make a connection to. If he was indeed autistic he could have picked it up immediately like some of the gifted autistic people can do. A boy who is give the opportunity to play basketball and make every shot that He tried. Autistic people who can play the piano but not be able to function, otherwise. If it is true that he was associated with anarchists and communists that that could be the portal of which the influence came. If the mother was paranoid it could have triggered the action by one word or statement. Since it so easy for people to fly off the handle and justify it in so many areas of our lives, can we really expect anything different. When we took prayer out of school and no more invocations to God could be made to protect then that left a vacuum. Something has to fill a vacuum. The same forces that he was involved with are the same forces that removed the prayers and protection from our schools.

The entity could have convinced him that if he did something about the children that he perceived as a threat to his relationship with his mother then if he acted he would have a closer tie to her, which may have been lacking and the resentment built to the point of revenge which is automatic if not controlled. If he was under the influence of Dark Forces then he had no control of his actions.
edit on 17-12-2012 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I've noticed several people here saying they have dreamed of walls of water coming toward them.

That is a little scary because my girlfriend just shared a dream about a wall of water coming toward where she works while she was there.
Could be a warning, since so many are having this dream.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Do you want my interpretation? If so I need to know full dream.

Water is the element for the emotional body, water is energy in motion ie E-Motion. Water is the mother. Womb, safety. Wall is hard to ignore it is right in front of you.

edit on 17-12-2012 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

A dream is for the self. A vision is for everyone.

Excuse me but who do you think you are, the rule maker? Your paternal "tone" is not welcome. The fact that we were given the means to communicate our thoughts to everyone around is, i think, clear fact that we are supposed to share everything including dreams which are essentially thoughts. I think you are very selfish and narrow minded. I think dreams are meant to be shared as with everything else. It scares me that there are people like you in the world.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Andromerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andromerius

reply to post by SyntheticPerception

A dream is for the self. A vision is for everyone.

Dreams are meant to be shared as with everything else.

We used to sit around the fire. Now we sit around the glow of our computers. I think it's good to maintain some humanity by sharing your personality with those you semi trust.

He's just a little more reserved which is cool too.
I get it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Andromerius

Excuse me but who do you think you are, the rule maker? Your paternal "tone" is not welcome. The fact that we were given the means to communicate our thoughts to everyone around is, i think, clear fact that we are supposed to share everything including dreams which are essentially thoughts. I think you are very selfish and narrow minded. I think dreams are meant to be shared as with everything else. It scares me that there are people like you in the world.

Dont you think what you said was a bit harsh?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Dont you think what you said was a bit harsh?

Maybe it was, but i've been following your short sentence posts for awhile. You have a view, and that i respect, What i don't agree with is the way you put it forth, as if it is some kind of rule. I think there is only one "rule" in the universe and that is love. Withholding something from others is contrary to that.
I certainly do not want to start an argument, but i had to say what is on my mind. I always do, for better or worse.
I recognize that maybe i went too far on the last sentence, and for that i apologize...

Andro
edit on 17-12-2012 by Andromerius because: Grammatical errors.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I guess i can be too harsh in posts. I will try and moderate myself in future. I would like to think love is the answer most people would agree. The question is does loving oneself start by seeking others opinions and acceptance of their dreams, or does it start with the person looking into their own heart to find the answer.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I guess i can be too harsh in posts. I will try and moderate myself in future. I would like to think love is the answer most people would agree. The question is does loving oneself start by seeking others opinions and acceptance of their dreams, or does it start with the person looking into their own heart to find the answer.

I thin one cannot exist without the other
So maybe both would be valid. Balance is everything i think.

Andro

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

So Loving oneself teaches them what their dreams mean? You only really learn to love yourself by loving others. Exploring their emotions along with their words may give you valuable insights. I find god is more fluid when 2 or more are present than when seeking alone.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

If it makes you feel any "safer" the last wall of water turned out to be just a trickle by the time it reached me..

The dream two years ago (roughly) was the big one, at the mall or shopping plaza. At that moment in time I had just navigated through my first episode of psychosis, I interpreted it personally rather than "globally".

I hope the 21st isn't a worldwide episode of psychosis.

:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I find god is more fluid when 2 or more are present than when seeking alone

You used the term God why?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I don't remember for sure but I think I ran across this video elsewhere on ATS and have kept the link to it. It's 2012 A to Z and I believe somewhere in it there is some explination of gravity getting switched off as we pass through the galactic plane with poleshift and what have you. The most eye-opening part of it, though, was the visual of how the Sun is actually traveling through our galaxy with its planets trailing behind it. I think the lag for the planets is exaggerated but nonetheless real.

Perhaps your dream is prophetic after all! What a time to be living in!

Oh, P.S. - Personally I think December 21st will be a day like any other. Only in hind sight will we be able to attach any significance to it.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Ollie769 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ollie769

WOW! JUST, WOW!
Thank you so much for sharing that video!

I watched every minute of it! Loved it! Makes sense, huh?

Get ready for the ride is all I know to say.

Peace!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
As we approach the winter solstice in the northern hemisphere (6:12 am Eastern/New York time) and the summer solstice in the southern hemisphere we're seeing the usual heightened psychic activity, which for most people only manifests in dreamspace because they're not accustomed to "checking in" about psychic stuff during their waking hours (as with people who do shamanic journeys, psychic meditations, that type of thing.) So pretty much everybody is going through some weird # in dreamspace at the moment because the energy of this time lasts for several days before and after the solstice.

In the northern hemisphere dreams get particularly manipulated toward the dark, toward suicidal ideation, that type thing -- because it's the darkest time of the year, physically and spiritually, and there's a lot of crap rattling around in the collective psyche of humanity. And also a sensitive person will pick up empathetically on everybody else's low level panic, money worries (buying too many Xmas gifts they can't afford and the usual hamster running on a wheel energy of this time of year.) Collectively, it tends not to be a happy time.

The Mayan calendar crappola is out there, too, unfortunately. The long count calendar ends but their planting calendar doesn't end, and also those prophecies were about the final withdrawal of the Mayan tribe/Mayan genetics from this physical plane. Most of the real Mayans were absorbed into the Toltec society hundreds of years ago anyway, and the Mayans ritualistically gave blood each week to "feed" the lower astral beings they worshipped as "gods" (the usual black magic ritual stuff that has polluted most of the world's religions.) The December 21st Mayan stuff is about the collapse of their (negative and awful) timeline; a good thing for the rest of us to be celebrating! Try not to let the psychic shadow stuff that arises at this time of year get you down. Mother Earth isn't going anywhere; human society isn't collapsing; but we are a deeply wounded species and we do need to get our act together. Sensitive people just feel this drama playing out more acutely, and it's harder for them. Take good care of yourself!

PS: Really wish I could cuss here.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LipstickMystic

PS: Really wish I could cuss here.

You can still get creative with the use of symbols.

For instance I could say..

Take the #$#$# and place it in your $#$#$ first if you want to #$#$ the #$#$. When people %$%$ out of the %#%# it is gross

Translation ~ Take the milk and place it in your glass first if you want to drink the milk. When people drink milk out of the carton it is gross..

but your probably read something else in the symbols

edit on 17-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hi OP,

Reading your post has sent shivers down my spine. I would like to share a very vivid dream i had which occurred about 6-7 months ago... I was near a busy city area and was on a dual carriageway could see the earths crust was cracking up around me and could see magma rising up put of the ground, a lot of volcanic activity. Later on in my dream I had escaped to a house, I did not recognize it at all. This part has really stuck in my mind... I had an overwhelming sensation that we were going to be safe for a while.I was with someone but do not remember who. Perhaps I didn't know this person.They had a 2nd floor flat and we were stood in the lounge looking towards the window. I remember looking at the right hand side, a circle had been melted out of the glass. This seems odd to me as this is not something my mind would normally compute. Has anyone ever heard about volcanic gas melting windows or glass? I was petrified and I remember clear as day being terrified. I have never been so scared. I said to myself... "No not again!! Not again!! As I looked out of the window I saw the ground started to crack up in the same way with magma poring onto surface and molten rock falling from the sky.

I haven't really talked to anyone about this but thought I would share.

Since this dream I have had a really bad feeling towards Dec 21st.
I don't believe all of the doom and gloom stuff but deep down I know something is wrong.
Its kind of like a 6th sense.
If anyone else has had this please share.

PS: excuse my bad grammar and spelling.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join