It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 21 hasn't rattled me one bit until I had this dream.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I like the Lennon quote. But I was just dropping a reminder that while I thought the dream was very intriguing--and it did leave an impression on me that was emotionally antagonizing--that I do NOT claim it was prophetic, predictive, or divine in any way.

Not sure why that poster had the need to reiterate my stance in a 5 word summary. Not very tactful.

Actually, I think this song sums up pretty well my attitude towards dreams

"Runnin' down a dream that never woulda come to me/ workin' on a mystery and goin' wherever it leads"

edit on 17-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Yes I know, I was commenting on his commentary in a sarcastic way. As If it was a Deep truth. Something Hidden from us regular people who only have eyes to read, and words to see

Love Tom Petty!

Learning to fly

Well some say life will beat you down
Break your heart, steal your crown
So I've started out, for God knows where
I guess I'll know when I get there

I'm learning to fly, around the clouds,
But what goes up must come down

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
Coming down is the hardest thing

Would be a good Lucid dream song.
edit on 12/17/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Hey,

Dreams are amazing , any one ever had a dream they could "Intervene" in ? like changing the outcome , or creating specifc events , like thinking of places in a dream and seconds later find yourself there , or specific Incidents in your live that you wanna relive and in wich you actually feel your looking at it from a different perspective.

And how about the opposing "dreams" or nighmares ? when i was a kid i often had a Nightmare in wich i would be chased by a black robed/hooded fella with a knife or something like that through the alleys around my house , he always caught up to me because i couldnt run or hide effective enough, until after i had this dream for a couple of times i stopped running and faced this "personification"of fear as i believe it now was , this specific dream up to today has never returned , and for me it felt as a lesson but without really knowing all the facts to it.

Dreams are amazingly complex but also a Gift that i hope will be unwrapped each time i go to bed

TheGreazel

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gumshoe
I've also had dreams relating to gravity giving way. Either do to an external force or somehow the earths own gravity field being disrupted. In one dream I remember thinking " So this is how they built the pyramids! Everything is so light."

You just blew my #ing mind! Surely that theory has been proposed before... I've not seen it.

A difference in gravity, over time, makes so much sense. It connects a lot of dots for me. (As a possible theory of course.)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreazel

Dreams are amazing , any one ever had a dream they could "Intervene" in ? like changing the outcome , or creating specifc events , like thinking of places in a dream and seconds later find yourself there , or specific Incidents in your live that you wanna relive and in wich you actually feel your looking at it from a different perspective.

I believe the term for such a dream is the "lucid dream." I have them infrequently but they are thrilling! There are techniques to initiate them although I personally have never tried any.

Keep your eye out for member, SyntheticPerception. He has some fascinating insight into the psychology of dreams and visions

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The fabric of our reality (3D) is about to change, that is what you are feeling and dreaming about.

I am feeling and dreaming things very similar.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

My dream was sitting in a car with my buddy. Someone was sitting behind us, not sure who it was. We were joking about the end of the world, then next thing you know a bright flash. My heart was in my throat and then I woke up. The date was December 21st 2012.

Do I associate this with prophecy? Nope. My subconscious is overwhelmed with information about the end of the world and it's my mind's eye creating a fictional dream based on my concerns which are not conscious thoughts at all. Logically I know it's all BS, but emotionally the mind like to get carried away when dreaming and often times makes what you think into a dream reality.

You drank too much kool-aid, that's pretty much it!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

The fabric of our reality (3D) is about to change, that is what you are feeling and dreaming about.

Speaking like this lends nothing to truth and everything to legend. Nothing is changing but the age. Time for people to jump off the bandwagon and see reality. The mayans never predicted a damned thing and a mayan told me this, hollywood made it up and you guys are swallowing it whole.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Do you want to read my interpretation of your dream?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
Do you want to read my interpretation of your dream?

Sure, you're welcome to post anything you think might be relevant or complementary.

However, I personally do not subscribe to dream dictionary style interpretations. I believe it is the emotional reaction achieved through the dream that is most important, and not the events or images. The events and images are chiefly to evoke an emotion and are not necessarily universally-recognized symbols.

But, please continue..I am always open-minded and accepting of new perspectives and ideas.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCanuckian

Originally posted by Realtruth

Speaking like this lends nothing to truth and everything to legend. Nothing is changing but the age. Time for people to jump off the bandwagon and see reality. The mayans never predicted a damned thing and a mayan told me this, hollywood made it up and you guys are swallowing it whole.

You just added your own legend to his legend.. Now I have two competing legends nothing and something, but it could better be said

"I don't know."

I have been feeling very strong energy lately. I don't think it's centered on 12/21/2012. That is swallowing it don't you think. I'm sensing 2013 sometime for the bigger waves to hit (consciousness?).

The fabric of our reality (3D) is about to change

In what way?
How do you come to think this?
When do you think?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I was watching Bill Hicks stand-up on YouTube, and this populated as a suggestion for me.

Watching it now, don't me mad if it's lame.

This kid looks cool

(EDIT) I did not expect that voice to come out of him!!
edit on 17-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The first few minutes of this can help visualizing dimensions, don't "try" to hard or you could hurt yourself.

If you have the time the full movie is great.

Sorry for kinda derailing the already derailed thread OP

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Define "Truth"

Is it your truth, or what a Mayan told you.

What I speak of is only from my perspective, the truth is very ego-centric, since that is all we have to work with, but what I feel and have experienced thus far I try to share without disenfranchising other people's opinions.

The reason I responded to the OP post is the fact that I believe we are more than our bodies, and the physical reality is only a short blip in our journeys. One that I feel is about to change, not for the worse but for the better.

Peace out,

RT

Originally posted by TheCanuckian

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
Sorry for kinda derailing the already derailed thread OP

It's all good. I pretty much derail my own threads as soon as I start typing
I will miss your old avatar! but a hypercube is always a good choice

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

While your dream can be related to something with a large gravitational pull coming in close contact with our little blue planet (Black hole, White dwarf, large planet) this could not happen without such an event happening! I too had a dream about 3 years ago, it has been a reoccuring dream about a wall of water coming toward me and i was first in my house and then in the water thinking "I'm going to die" in a panic and then i heard a voice inside my head telling me "it's ok you will feel no pain" and "everything will be ok". this is about when i awoke! I've not had the dream since then but that could be because I am ok with whatever is coming! I have no fear right now
and though I believe one day something is destined to happen, in the not to distant future! Something that will take my life and many others, I doubt it will be on the infamous day of the myan end date! I believe its not going to happen on this day because we expect something to! If something does go down on this day it will happen because of the manipulation of the elitist scum that have been pushing the content of this day being the end of the world as we know it! I expect something to happen because their control over the worlds economies is falling apart! They will create some kind of false reality; an invasion, financial collapse, false flag attack on a grand scale possibly nuclear attack and to be blamed on Iran, syria and north korea! Though I don't believe even this will happen! Maybe something will happen to change our world with the stroke of a pen! Whatever the case may be Goodluck ATS and God bless........

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

He has some fascinating insight into the psychology of dreams and visions

Thank you.

My interpretation may differ slightly..

Sometimes my "insight" borders on insanity, from the subjective side of things.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I will miss your old avatar! but a hypercube is always a good choice.

I switch avatars like I switch.. switches.

Have you seen Cube 2 ~ Hypercube?

Not as good as the first IMO but still cool. This lady may argue the "hypercube always being a good choice" statement.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Oddly enough I have already watched those youtube videos.. Perhaps we swim in similar youtube circles?
smart Kid, haha..

I think I know where the next dimension is if anyone wants to know. I think it's actually the 4th, time maybe the 5th..

It's inside out. Within you without you.

Or here is a song that doesn't mean anything like that, but I like it so Grr..

Inside out:

And now that I am most of the way through the video I see that he says the same thing I just posted, almost exactly.. Feel silly now, should have just waited.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Okay here it goes. Comic books, something that you read which you believe is for fun and not to take seriously. Comic, comical. fun. Opposite, pieces of earth floating into the air. Message, don't take likely the latter part as a comic book theme. Watch, prepare and you will see the Earth come apart at it's seams. Time to wake from your dream state and pay attention to what is going on around you.

The spiritual side of your consciousness is reminding you from memory that the place to be is being aware of you spiritual and religious beliefs. Get in contact with your spiritual side.

You are familiar with the intersection in your town. This is an intersection of directions. Time to make choices. Are you ready to accept that something like the earth falling apart could be real and it might happen when you are on the road.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join