It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 21 hasn't rattled me one bit until I had this dream.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Where not that unalike NB. Eventually mabey all journeys become lone journeys.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
reply to post by sled735

Thanks for sharing, Sled. I'm always glad to get your perspective on things. I am going to find out if my friend had any unusual dreams as well. He and I have had very uncanny 'shared' dreams in the past. We don't get to talk much these days.

In the dream, it didn't feel like "Bye" meant he was going to be left down below. I typed that with a sense of urgency like, "This is all I have time to say to you."
edit on 16-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

Well, thanks.

The magnetic fields are supposed to go into high vibration with all the planets being aligned. Maybe you really were seeing something that will happen then.

Guess we'll find out in a few more days what all the hoopla is about, one way or the other. I'll be glad when it's over!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah, I find it fascinating to speculate about but am still not going to place any bets. Smart money is always on "nothing will happen." But just because the sun rises everyday doesn't mean that can't change. I take nothing for granted because my life has been a whirlwind of change in the blink of an eye. I am the type to say "It will happen when it happens."

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

The jumping through your forehead resonates with me i have experienced something like this once in my life but it wasnt like jumping through the forehead it was like being pulled out of it for me, this happened 8 years ago after my first date with my current partner, i got pulled into this world where i could feel and sense everything x 10 and it was amazing but i couldnt control it and came back to my body, i wish i could do it again, another coicidence is that my partner was born on the same day and month as me

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by upgrader

Thanks! I really appreciate you adding that. I thought if I brought in any "new-age" (there's nothing new about some of it. It's very old) stuff that I would be doubly scoffed at.

Thanks for corroborating that for me.
In the end, it's all just a head trip, I'm sure. But I'm not contented to leave it at neurochemical explanation. These kinds of experiences just raise further questions--philosophical in nature, sure, but valid questions nonetheless.

Science and knowledge begins with questions--or did I misunderstand something in school?

edit on 16-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I had a dream where a major earth shaking event was taking place, and the streets were cracking, displacing, and all that jazz. This dream was about a week ago or so.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
in islam they say that the final day will be on a friday near January time, this was said years ago when the religion started. It just so happens that the 21st is on a Friday.

But theres been som much conspiracy things this year, the year of conspiracies, olympics 2012, earthquakes, but its been mainly hype.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
not to discount your dream as anything but your unconcious thoughts, but the majority of the time it is.
not to say people dont have prophetic dreams. specially if you can write down your dream, and eventually it happens. (tho some may discuss how collective thought can change the world)

i myself am always dreaming, particularly lately its non stop.. i swear if i wasnt thinking so much in the day id be having day dreams about something.
i used to think alot of my dreams where something odd. but when i talked to someone about them, they was able to disect the meanings and visualisations into events that had occured and were on my mind in some way..

tho honestly 95% of what i dream i wonder.. where the hell did that come from ? the thing is, the mind is like a computer.. and when your asleep its switches from controlled mode, to automatic processing.. images. thoughts. sounds. colours. smells.. all get thrown into the pot, and your given a dream that tries to solve it.. sometimes your lucky and feel like you have discovered / accomplished something... othertimes your left wondering and thinking about more things...

i really dont think something like the world just falling apart would ever occur.... im not a scientist. but thinking bout other objects in our solar system.. if our core died, gravity would still be in play as a celestial body (the larger the mass the more gravity it has).. it would more likely be a case of. the world would stop spinning, our solar defences would be down. one side of the earth would stop facing against the sun, the other side would end up cold from space... we would turn into a moon like landscape from the extreme exposure to space.

i say stop worrying about events you read and hear, and start thinking more about the inner workings behind the scenes.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

On the surface , you think don't care about it , but in your subconsciousness , you do and your dream played out what you really think about December 21st deep down inside and you are hiding those feelings in your waking life.

All of us skeptics are.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
But I'm not contented to leave it at neurochemical explanation.
Science and knowledge begins with questions--or did I misunderstand something in school?

neurochemical can have a big part in it tho.. what you eat and drink during the day, and particularly before you sleep, can play havoc with the bodies chemical processess.... oh you had too much of this vitamin today.. oh no you havent had enough of this and that... its like telling a computer 1+1=3 please computer.

but yes science and knowlege all begins with questions... *what if and how come* are important... what if i mix this chemical and that chemical... how come this occurs when i do this, but not when i do that.

reading and learning and trying to better ourselves mentally and physically are all important... we were never meant to be lazy contented slobs with everything done for us..

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Interesting dream to say the least.

It seems that many are having similar dreams. I woke up to a dream of two children trying to swim to a rocky shore across a lake being followed by a large trail of magma. A boy and a girl around the age of 7 and 8. The earth's crust was breaking up revealing this fiery magma that began pouring out of many places as far as the eye could see as I and the man stood watching the children swimming with all their might towards us. Then I saw a large living mechanical cat about the size of a lion running around tracking survivers or seeing if anything moved. Looking to destroy the children especially.

I stook with a man on the rocky shore and we helped the children escape the magma but the little girl burnt her a bit. I put it in damp leaves and she was healed. The air instantly became parched as though there was no oxygen. The children held our hands and we ran got into a car and drove away. There was a strange force pushing our vehicle even faster...........and when I looked at the children they had a strange smile on their faces but not of happiness. They smiled and acted like this had to happen and soon all would be well again.

The children represented something but I don't know what.

I woke up.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
remind me of my dream Cloaked Ship Dream
and the sensation of floating in the air .. i though it was because of the ship engine

about the 21 december .. i think the earth will stop rotating for 3 days
making it the end of time
but if earth stop rotating .. it will make things float

your dream was maybe a vision of what would happen
we never know

thanks for sharing very interesting

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The answer is this..... you read and believe too much of whats on ATS

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
OP, I'm not sure what it is but there has been a weird energy in the air I've felt clearly for about a week now. Particularly at night as the city slows down and activity settles. Now I work day and night at various times and have all my adult life, so being late isn't a fatigue thing by any stretch to me. It's just passing of numbers on a clock...its not fatigue I'm feeling but a distinct energy. Weird...is the only way I can put it.

I wonder if some of what you and others are reacting to isn't from that? I have no idea and don't pretend to know what's causing it either. Could be as simple as collective focus on a date and nothing more than the date itself. Who knows... We all will in about a week.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Everyone has to come to terms with death and their own mortality at one point or another in their lifetimes...but here's the difference right now...the entire world is coming to terms with death and their mortality at the same time...even if people don't want to admit it aloud...we are all tapped into this collective consciousness...and it's heavy right now.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I've also been having repetitive dreams about loss a gravity for a year or so. In my dreams it always starts with the sky filling with beautiful swirling lights that everyone goes outside to watch, and then there is a loud noise and a sudden loss of gravity.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I've had 2 dreams which I consider to be basically the same, which were very diferent to my normal dreams and I felt were somehow linked to this date

- the first I was at a train sattion with a bunch of people, there was a huge 'storm front' in the sky - but it wasn't made of clouds, it was made of gas clouds, like in hubble telescope photos - truly beautiful, but right there in front of the sun. The sun shone thru kinda like a blacklight or something, and there was electricity and light beams of greens and purples, sparkles like stars, etc.

The second was very similar.. I was parked on the side of the road, everyone was stopped looking up - in the sky there was what looked like a cross between a spiral galaxy and a black hole and a sun, about the size of the sun - everyone was pointing and going 'oooh ahh' etc, and yes... gravity was reducing, but only a little.

Both had a very 'cosmically profound' feeling to them - it was as much a spiritual/psychological time as a physically strange time.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
swirling lights, loud noise, sudden gravity loss...

insert cut scene where as everyone wakes up from their dream on some matrix style spaceship which has suddenly lost power after so many thousand years.... or discover they were actually part of a goverment deep sleep program which has failed, and when they escape they discover a wasteland..

as i said earlier tho.. if the world stopped spinning it would mean one side of earth would be facing the sun constantly... the heat would build up in the land... meanwhile the other side... would begin to freeze.. if our gravity failed, i imagine so would our magetic field and ozone.. which means temperatures would be similar to the light and dark side of the moon.

3 days of darkness till a new life.... more like 3 days before the darkness gets so cold you will have to fight to survive.... world restarts again after 3 days ? *insert 2/3rds of population gone*

but dreams are dreams and we can keep dreaming away all we like.. its what we do with our dreams that matter

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I have ALWAYS wanted to have dreams where I would fly, but I never could.

The past month, I've had numerous dreams where I just start "floating" like you described. It was scary and exhilarating.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatorboi117
I have ALWAYS wanted to have dreams where I would fly, but I never could.

The past month, I've had numerous dreams where I just start "floating" like you described. It was scary and exhilarating.

Oh man it's awesome.

Just the other night I had probably my most lucid flying dream ever. I was literally jumping off the ground, flying into the air. I could feel the whooshing around me, I was pitching, yawing, turning over on my back, landing quickly, then taking off again.

I felt like Goku.

For those that get that reference I salute you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join