It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the shooter have been planted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I just had a crazy idea, given the supposed reports of a second shooter is it possible that Lanza was framed? I don't mean like a mind control op, but rather taken there and killed? Considering his mother was dead, it's possible that she was murdered and he was taken hostage to be planted at the school to look like the perpetrator.

Does anyone know if he had much experience with fire arms? He played a lot of video games, but that doesn't really equate to knowing how to properly use a gun. Things don't really add up.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

I've wondered this with the Clackamas Town Center and Sandy Hook shootings. With the Century 16 Shooting, it seems to be obvious that James Holmes couldn't have shot that many people. He didn't have any gun training whatsoever. It's sounding like that's the case with Adam Lanza as well.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

I think so, yes.

It is not beyond the necessity of control, and the illusion of control to remove the weapons of an armed populace.

Not out of fear that they will be used against the government, but because it breaks the monopoly of force that the "authority" has, which makes people more independent and less helpless. That is unacceptable if you want them to be retarded drones that are scared of their own shadow and completely out of options for every situation. They need us to need them. As is, most problems can be taken care of locally or individually.

SO what is a few shootings if you get to "secure" the country and establish "order" in the long run. You could say they are avoiding more problems by nipping it in the bud.......

edit on 18-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Interesting theory altho one survivor (a young girl who played dead) did see him and described him as "very angry")...but I am troubled by the fact that reports thus far are that he was found with 2 handguns but a) the coroner reports that the victims were killed by a rifle but b) his rifle was found in the trunk of his car. It makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

The thing is they've stooped to the lowest possible level by killing children. In order to make it not obvious that they're the ones motivated to do these crimes, they're conducting them in such a way so that we BEG them to take our guns away. There are already petitions to bring back the Assault Rifles Ban. I'm pretty sure they foresee things getting very bad very quick so they don't want an angry armed populace to deal with. Then we might realize just how powerful we really are.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Interesting theory altho one survivor (a young girl who played dead) did see him and described him as "very angry")...but I am troubled by the fact that reports thus far are that he was found with 2 handguns but a) the coroner reports that the victims were killed by a rifle but b) his rifle was found in the trunk of his car. It makes no sense.

She didn't specifically say it was Adam Lanza, though. Just that it was a shooter who looked very angry.

The media/police have switched stories on the guns. I think they're now saying the rifle was inside of the school, and that it was a shotgun that was found in the trunk.

new topics

top topics

join