It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is not banning guns and that is that.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
No, I am not a drunk moron. Yes I carry, a man is just as weak as a woman when you take a round to the chest
edit on 16-12-2012 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

No, I am not a drunk moron. Yes I carry, a man is just as weak as a woman when you take a round to the chest

??

ok,,i`ll follow this train (wreck) line of thought

so what do you think will happen if everyone carries

surely they would cancel each other out!....

BTW the more you talk...the more i back gun control...because im not carrying...that fact that you are..is already wrong

peace

edit on 16-12-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

As to your, "how corrupt can they be" comment. Hitler was a person too.. look at the horrible acts he did. I fully support the second amendment because history repeats it's self, a well armed society can prevent such an event from happening again. Your assumptions are only making you sound stupid, your opinions are guided by false perception of the real world.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Bla bla bla...........adding nothing inteligent to the conversation bla bla bla.

They are coming for the guns.

"That is that"

You will lose, no matter how much you beat your chest, you will lose.

The world hangs it head in shame at you USA.

No other country on this planet is like you, you just single yourself out everytime someting like this happens. Time and time again.

The worlds opinion will make you change.

The time has come, you will, like it or not..........change.
edit on 16-12-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Keep thinking that buddy... not everyone will change.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Well, when it's law you will.

And I will love that warm feeling I will have inside when I remember to myself of the inteligent conversation we have just had together.

Good luck pal.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Yeah.. because everyone abides to the law... I stand for what I believe in, I have good morals and I never have the intention of harming anyone. A law doesn't change that for me. I own firearms and I am responsible with them. Contrary to your beliefs, that is not impossible.

Truth, fairness and justice, I live by these three words.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Do any of anti-gun zealots really think that an AWB or even an all out firearms ban is going to keep weapons out of the hands of the criminal element? Do you really think they'll walk down to the police station and say "oh sorry Mr. Officer sir, but here are all of my illegally obtained weapons, per the new Federal ban on all weapons."

Maybe in a perfect world, but we don't live in a perfect world. We live in a place in which some people will pull the trigger just because you looked at them the wrong way. We live in a world where true monsters prey on the weak, the innocent, and the unarmed. We live in a world where people with serious mental issues have access to firearms.

An outright ban is impossible to enforce, so sorry "Mothers of the USA," but your argument is invalid.

Evil people will find ways to get firearms regardless of the law of the land....assault weapons or otherwise.

I'd rather have a few, ready to use, but secured, firearms in my own home than to face an intruder armed with a handgun or worse. I'd prefer to level the playing field.

Should there be more restrictions? Perhaps. Maybe a better mental health screening before getting access to a firearm. Better mental health counseling in this country would also be a start. Force insurance companies to cover it.

Should you have to have your brother's neighbor's best friend's girlfriend vouch for you? No. Two trusted people in the family should be the references. The process should also be streamlined for those 99.99% of us who aren't going to shoot up a school, or a mall, or a movie theater. If I can get a background check done for employment in a school in four days (and believe me, they're thorough), it shouldn't take six months to get the same done for a handgun purchase (but I also believe that there should be regular refresher courses every 2-3 years to keep a CCW or open carry license).

In either case, the US Government does not have the power to take away our guns. The fear is valid, but it won't happen. The logistics of it is too daunting. There aren't enough troops and LEO's in this country to do such a thing, and they would face massive resistance if they tried.

My $.02.

-TS

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I can't believe you got a star for that? Who the F* gave you a star for that?

So, in response to my statement.........

I stated "when they make it law, you will"

and you replied...basicaly .....

"Yeah (shrug of the shoulders) like everyone is going to respect the law"

So, what your saying is your not going to respect the law and become unlawful and keep your guns because you are a law abiding responsible person?

Does not make any sense?

I would suggest your just a paronoid indervidual who needs a gun to protect himself from a made up threat. Either that or you just want one to fill the gapping void in your manhood?

Grow up, harden up and be a real man.

Get rid of your guns.

Waiting for that warm glow........you know it's coming.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

A law abiding citizen yes, until the point where laws clash with what's right.. if it was a law to implant a tracker in your skin, would you do it? If you say yes, then you are a prime example of the many who unquestionably trust a broken system. If you say no, you now understand my reasoning towards abiding to laws that cross lines which should not be crossed.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

if it was a law to implant a tracker in your skin, would you do it?

No, don't be so silly. That is why I am a member of this Website.

However,

This potentially could be a law preventing the sale and distribution of deadly firearms to the general community, enabling anyone to go and do what has been happening in your country far too often.......nothing to do with implants?

You have an overactive imagination my friend.

"Oh wow man, TPTB has stopped the sale of high powered assault rifles, the world must be ending"
Get a grip.........man.

Do you think I want to wake to news like that all the bloody time? I'm getting tired of the lack of response to your government doing absolutely nothing to stop this happening?

Do you have any idea just how people like you are viewed in the rest of the world?

It really saddens me you are so stubborn.

I'm sorry you feel this way, perhaps the law changing is a good thing. Atleast it may tune your mind to what is right and what is wrong.

Good luck mate.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I don't understand your placement of words in my mouth. I never said the world is ending..
I also don't appreciate you constant belittling me. Have I disrespected you in anyway? For some reason you seem to see people like me as the boogeyman. I will tell you right now that I would risk my life to save others, I only have good intentions. Just because someone firmly believes in defending their loved ones at all costs does not mean they are killers.. I have my reasoning for my beliefs and they have been created by past experiences.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Bla bla bla...........adding nothing inteligent to the conversation bla bla bla.

They are coming for the guns.

"That is that"

You will lose, no matter how much you beat your chest, you will lose.

The world hangs it head in shame at you USA.

No other country on this planet is like you, you just single yourself out everytime someting like this happens. Time and time again.

The worlds opinion will make you change.

The time has come, you will, like it or not..........change.
edit on 16-12-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

thats right no other country on the planet is like us ... and we like it that way.. so all the other countries can stay the hell out of it lol

edit on 16-12-2012 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Oh dear, you really are an idiot arn't you?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
reply to post by goou111

Oh dear, you really are an idiot arn't you?

what are you 12

dont you have some homework to do??

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

You know Captain, you'd do well to watch the personal attacks. Quite frankly, you sound ignorant by calling others idiots. You've been a member for a while. What happened to keeping discussions civil and on topic?

-TS

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You know Captain, you'd do well to watch the personal attacks. Quite frankly, you sound ignorant by calling others idiots. You've been a member for a while. What happened to keeping discussions civil and on topic?
reply to post by truthseeker1984

You know what, You are right.

I appologise.

However, my stance on guns will never change.

I'm sorry for even giving a sh*.

Hey, we should all have guns......hey arm the f* world! Guns guns GUNS Wahooooooooo!
and you call me ignorant?
Today is a sad day.

Here in Australia, we don't need guns to protect ourselves buddy. Harden up for christ sake.

Sick of discussions like this, I'll have the last laugh mate when your president makes you suffer.

To say I over people like you lot is an understatement.

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Don't fool yourself!!!
When you think that they won't, is when they wii pull something tricky!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Joe American "What happened at Sandy Hook is atrocious. We outta ban guns, if there were no guns we'd be much safer."

Uncle Sam "That's a great idea! Make guns illegal, that will get them off the streets. Hey while we're at it we should make coc aine and heroine illegal too...."

Obviously there will still be guns, but they will only be in the hands of criminals.

If that argument should fail try this one:

Automobiles kill people when a drunk is behind the wheel, therefor we should ban cars.

People drown in water, therefor we should ban water.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

What should happen is that more "good" people should carry there firearms,

I agree, I just filled out my carry permit today and I'm buying a handgun for christmas. I've always wanted a gun but after the school shooting on friday I'm getting one to protect myself.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join