It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Santa to launch on Dec. 20, 2012!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Word is out, the news stations are moments away from breaking the story. There have been rumors spreading across AK already. Recently there has been a huge shipment of Deisel fuel and hundreds of Solar panels brought to Nome. Everyone knows that this town is just a front for Santas workshop and the word is that it is for the final push to get all the toys finished a week early.

I don't know about you all, but I am going to play it safe and put out the cookies and milk on Dec. 20 just in case this year. Maybe it is just the kid in me or possibly a splash of paranoia, I don't know, but it just seems smart to not take any chances.

I don't put much stock into all this mumbo jumbo about the world coming to an instant dramatic end in one slow 24 hour cycle, but it never hurts to take some extra precautions, am I right? So for those of us who cannot do anything more to prepare, but have the need to take extra steps, maybe this is the answer. Just think about it. Santa sits up there all year eating chocolate chip cookies and surfing the net, right, while the elves work hard making all the presents. I'm sure that he's been a long time lurker here on ATS. With all this bad news in the press lately, all the doomsday prophecies, sunspots etc... He has no choice at this point, the only way to save Christmas is to launch on the 20th.

I have finished all the shopping, the tree is up and plans have been made, you can bet your A$$ that my family will go out happy and all presents will be opened and exploited if indeed the earth does explode. I would suggest that you all do the same!

Happy Holidays everyone!

And to all a good night...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Cute..

Going to have X-mas before Doomsday.

Good Luck.

Hope your Santa comes.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Quauhtli

if the world is supposedly going to explode what's the point of receiving any gifts? how about just enjoy your family.

in reality though we all know it's not really going to happen so enjoy your family and gifts...

edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
A good amount of those boxes under the tree came from my mother, you can bet I'm not going out without at least getting some play time with them first.

I met a guy in California once who had this strange philosophy. He always ate his desert before his dinner when he went out to eat. His idea was if the world were to explode while he was eating he wanted to have already eaten the good part. Strange bird for sure, but I liked his ideas. I think I will adopt them this time around.

Either that or I am just looking for an excuse to open the presents early...

You know the pope just blew the whole Christmas date thing out anyways. I guess now we can have Christmas whenever the hell we want right, since noone even knows when the baby Jesus was really born anyways.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Santa is real, Here's the ATS truth

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Santa doesn't care when you open your presents. I hope you had a great time!
reply to post by Quauhtli

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Natureluvr

Just kidding mom, we would never dream of opening the presents early..., or peeking either!

new topics

top topics

join