It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you'll never hear about what i did today

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by Mrgone

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Funnily enough I had an image in my mind that the OPs favourite movie would be Rambo.

I think more likely it would be 'Unbreakable'. I bet he's seen that one a lot.

Enough to know it was Night's best work. And Jackson's.

My favorite shot is when Willis meets Jackson for the first time. Night really framed that shot well.

It is a fantastic film. I always thought it was his best...Night's I mean.

edit on 18-12-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

It seems the more money you give the guy the less creative he becomes. I don't know how to approach his latest will smith vehicle.

You know, a lot of people here have made movie reference jabs. If anyone truely cared they'd ask me what my favorite movie was.

You'd have to pick a genre, though. I'm a bit of a picky critic of films.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm kind of glad to see this thread die.

Hopefully everyone had their chance to vent. To get out their side of the argument. To grieve in their own way

I'll only be tracking this thread passively from now on. If you reply and I don't respond immediately, I apologise.

I'm moving on to investigate other topics. This doesn't mean that I don't respect your opinion, it just means that I'm busy elsewhere.

ATS! Keep it honest.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by thepolish1
Woah Dude, shooting a gun is like riding a bike, You never forget. And to have Excellent gun control, Is using two hands, and hitting your target. Have you ever shot a firearm??? I don't think you have.

Hi.

edit on 17-12-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

ALRIGHT!!!! See Mr.gone, If I may, there are more warped and deranged people on here!!!! I mean that in a good way, I'm sure you know that. If I were a guy and seen that pic, well, I don't have to say it!!!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
reply to post by thepolish1

I did read it you tool, why don't you shove your face farther up his #$%.

"Mrgone, I'm sorry I should have let you comment on those posts, But some people???? I see you didn't do anything today either....Good for you!! "

And its not that I didn't understand it, I thought there was going to be more to it like. You'll never guess what happened today.... Coming in other posts, and was hoping he would expand on that, but i guess you are his personal mouth piece so ill just come to you for updates on his life. ok?

all I got was he did nothing, so no one will hear about,, well NO #$%^ wow what an f ing revelation, not going to hear what anyone else did either, you know, cause its not news.
IM always hoping for people to get hurt to so I can save them, is the other message I got.

stating the freakin obvious wow shocker. No one will know what I ate for lunch today either, run with that one toto.

I stpped reading your post once you called polish a "tool"

Take a walk. You'll be skipped from now on.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Mrgone because: (no reason given)

Mr.gone thank you very much, DAMN, I am a pollock, and I got this thread.....maybe I'm not as dense as I thought!!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I'm heading out to right now to seek employment. But before I do...

Polish, I will keep an eye out for your words in the future. Because I believe that you possess a level head coupled with the strength to recognize that you may take abuse when you express your opinion.

You seem to be ready to take punches. I'm grateful for people like you. If we met I'd offer you a pint. Or a slice, whatever your into

Big. Big

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Polish, I will keep an eye out for your words in the future. Because I believe that you possess a level head coupled with the strength to recognize that you may take abuse when you express your opinion.

You seem to be ready to take punches. I'm grateful for people like you. If we met I'd offer you a pint. Or a slice, whatever your into

Big. Big

I said it before, I just have a take no sh!t attitude. But, I also realize people have a right to their opinion, but to be crass..I mean come on...I hope your endeavor goes well. Thank you for the kindness.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

A tool does not have gender, nice try though !! Specially in the gender quality society we live in that you are so wrapped up in.

"The whole point of thread is that HE DIDN'T have to do anything, is English your first language?? Go back and read the OP. Geee."

is English your first language?? Go back and read the OP. Geee."

Insults are returned with insults. Eye for an eye and yes two wrongs do make a right, negative plus a negative equals a positive ^^

I'm sorry I got u so upset for asking a legitament question. There are people on here for other countries. But the last comment, I'm with Mrgone on this one Adios

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

negative plus a negative equals a positive

Uh... no.

Negative TIMES a negative makes a positive.

Adding to negatives together will inevitably give a negative result.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince

The only 2 negatives that make a positive is in Chemstry. As far as anything else, it has no practical applications.

edit on 19-12-2012 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Big. Big

That would be a Long Island Iced Tea, made form the bar of course, and a double shot of Jose Currevo. Thank you. I hope things are looking up for you, If I don't get to chat with you, Just know you do have people out there wishing you the very best. At least, im me and let me know if anything happens.

Ok what is your favorite movie, and the Deniro movie Taxidriver was mentioned way earlier in the thread
edit on 19-12-2012 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Alright, I just came back to say thanks in case anyone was still here. I'm most keeping much of an eye on this thread like I said but I try to address all posters. As long as people are here I'll do my best to acknowledge you

I'm good right now. My rent is due today, I only call it rent because I've been living in this hotel for two weeks so it's kind of like an apartment. Anyway, I thought that I was going to sell one of my pieces today but at the last moment this morning I was offered an advance on a job I'm doing in February. It's always down to the wire. Or maybe it was the positive thoughts from some of you. Who knows? I appreciate you guys any way.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince

yah i was tired lol and a lil toasty ^^

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
As a closing thought on this thread, I was pondering the word Improvisation.
It does not matter if you carry a knife or a gun. with the right skills, you can kill someone with a feather.

So, with that being said, almost anything can be made into a weapon. Even human thought, don't believe me??
I love to play chess.....get my drift?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Agreed

I have sparred with a shovel, drywall hammer, a shoe, a phone and many other household items. Can't always get to you weapon.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

I tried a cast iron skillet once, didn't work out too well for me. But you get what I mean! If I don't have a chance, May you have a Mery Christmas and an even Happier New Year Mrgone. Things will get better, And they could be alot worse to!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1
reply to post by Mrgone

I tried a cast iron skillet once, didn't work out too well for me. But you get what I mean! If I don't have a chance, May you have a Mery Christmas and an even Happier New Year Mrgone. Things will get better, And they could be alot worse to!

Thanks. You too

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Alright..... fun has been had by all... please continue your "off topic" discussion
via U2U or private email.

thanks

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join