It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 666, Obama, and 09/11/12 (WHAT EVERYONE MISSED)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dave13

Watch this:

www.youtube.com...

Yeah, lol ok so if Barack Obama is the "Anti-Christ" than Im JESUS !! LLS HAHAHA!!!! I don't care if I heard the wind whisper six six six or that EMINEM helped me realize that it means "WWW". The Voodoo spirit that came to me is associated as St. Lazarus so that means Im associated with Immanuel. In revelation Jesus has grey hair..so does this mean he's an old man?

Actually Revelation is quite boring, but they use words like "dragon" and "beast" to make it sound exciting but it's really REALLY #ING BORING! So I need a bible scholar to help me understand the symbolism...let's just say that the 666 number of a man is Christ on earth and that Obama was the anti-christ who was given authority by a beast that was given authority by a...you get the picture. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT SO I DONT HAVE TO BE THE JESUS? I THOUGHT I WAS THE ANTI CHRIST WHEN I HEARD THE WHISPER BUT DAMN this is a little too intense for me...Can someone sum up the last book given these circumstances. For the past 2 years Ive been trying to destroy my reputation so I wont become famous bcause I thought the bible keeps us in 3D state of mind...IS IT WRONG TO PROVE REVELATION WRONG!!!??!?!?
edit on 24-12-2012 by eyetoeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
- 13 is JESUS, Chapter 13 in the Revelation was written against Jesus. FRIDAY 13TH is JESUS
12 APOSTLES, THE 13TH WAS JESUS

- 666 = XXX = +++ = FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT =HOLY TRINITY = JESUS
- 666 = Friday the 6th day of the week, THE DAY JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED
666 = 6 FOOT UNDER
666 = There are 6 weeks of lent prior to EASTER
666 = 6th letter of the aplhabet is F = FRIDAY = Friday 13th = JESUS
666 = Revelations ,The Father- 6th Seal
Son - 6th Trumpet
Holy spirit- 6th Bowl
666= Revelation 13.5 "The beast was allowed to make proud claims which were insulting to God
and it was permitted to have authority for Forty two months" = 42 months = 3.5 years,
Jesus started to preach at the age of 30 and was crucified at the age of 33 and half years
= 3.5 years = 42 months

666= The second book of Esdras , the Fifth Vision of the EAGLE-
Most scholars date the the Eagle Vision during 69- 96 AD.
" the second night Ihad a dream. I saw an eagle coming up out of the sea.
It had twelve wings and three heads. All three heads was a sleep,
even the middle one, which was larger then the other two"
= EAGLE = JESUS AS SATAN

666= Revelation 13.2 " the beast looked like leopard, with feet like a bears feet
and a mouth like a lions mouth"
In Heraldry the beast is used as a symbol of victory over the beast, who is JESUS.
Flag of England and many other Countries use the symbol of the beast,
while everyone thinks it's Lion.
Also in Heraldry the symbol of a castle with 3 towers also means 666.
In fact nearly all of symbols used in Heraldry is based on the revelation and used as a
symbol of defeat against Satan who is JESUS.

Once again I will mention that SATAN in Hebrew means OPPONENT,
Jesus was SATAN, the opponent to the leaders that crucified him,
and they are the leaders who wrote the Revelation's against him.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
His Indonesian Name is Soetoro. "Oe" is in Indonesian pronounced like a long "u", like "oo" in "fool". The Hebrew letter vav is not only "v" but is also used to mark the prolongation of the "u" sound. Transliterated into Hebrew letters, the name thus becomes, with the numerical values ac-cording to the Biblical numerology: samech (60), vav (6), tau (400), resh (200), adding up to 666!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by eyetoeye

Is this the Merry band of clappers again. No that's NOT what it is.

Nelson Mandela was kept in a prison cell almost all his life and the cell no was 46664, stand to be corrected but it was something like that. Some people also said he was the Anti Christ.

Come on

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Rumsfeld is the anti-christ because when gearing up for Iraq he said it would take "6 days or 6 weeks but surely not 6 months"

This is easy!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyetoeye

Originally posted by Feltrick
reply to post by eyetoeye

How does 9/11 equal 666?

We went into Afghanistan first and then into Iraq...Not the other way around.

Yes but more, way more troops went to Iraq...why?

Maybe because Iraq had a larger military and was accused of amassing WMDs.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Let me give my two cents to the number of a man "666":

The number "666" does not stand for the Satan or the Anti-Christ. Nevertheless, the number "666" is a metaphor for the forces of the bad person. It means the person arrested in the material. It means also „the number of a person“.
The number "6" in her symbolism stands for imperfection or also for the perfection of the material. Where she appears, it is about connection, dependence and material adjustment. Today most people live at this consciousness level. Nevertheless, without spirit nothing is perfect.
Thus, all material was created according to creation history within 6 days. Thus, the number "6" stands for the created, for the material, which has not found his completion in God yet. Only on the seventh day the nuptial mystery secret God and man is celebrated. Only then, the earth is made perfect. The number "6" remains with her numerical value under the number "7", which stands for completeness and wisdom. Even the archangels are seven in number, and thus complete. The light with his seven decomposing colors (spectral colors), corresponds to the seven qualities of the divine self and performs materially what these qualities accomplish spiritually: Order, will, wisdom, seriousness, patience, love and mercy. Also in the John´s Revelation "7" stands for the perfect work: 7 letters are written to 7 towns. Seven seals to break, seven trumpets sound and seven bowls pour out upon the earth. The number "6" three times in a row stands for the trinity (trisection) of the person. The trinity consists of body, soul and spirit. The number "6" ascribes to all. The trinity of the "animal" human therefore has not matured yet or arrests still in the material. Jesus has converted at the wedding at Kana the water-filled six stone jars into wine. He improved the"6". So to speak, he developed it further. If the man have to carry a sign or a chip in the body in the near future for to be able to go shopping, so this is a clear sign of the material-oriented people. It is a mark of the beast "human". This sign could be a tattooed bar code, or a subcutaneously injected chip, which they use partially already today in discos in the field test.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join