It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 666, Obama, and 09/11/12 (WHAT EVERYONE MISSED)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyetoeye

Originally posted by followtheevidence
The Mark of the Beast is the counterfeit Sabbath, otherwise known as Sunday.

You'll see.

The Mark of the Beast is the T1 phone-line dial up system, used by banks to tranfer the invisible money online.

You'll see

If T1 lines are the mark of the beast then the beast is almost completely dead.

If there are any banks that use T1 lines anymore, they are way behind the times. The reason T1 lines were invented was because of increasing data sizes. A T1 line carries about 1.5Mb per line. Seems like a nothing, but in the early 2000's when T1 were at their peak 1.5Mb was still a lot.

Wire transfers today are completely electronic and done through websites. Today those wire transfers are completed off Cat5e or Cat6 today, due to older buildings being retrofit to Cat5e/6. T1 is a fiber optic phone line that is designed to carry data.

The only items you will see requiring T1 lines are old video conference units that don't have the ability to transfer over IP.

T1 is antiquated technology and cannot even be found in most buildings anymore. You have to contract to have them specially laid by the telecomm companies and the costs are prohibitive. If your beast is marked by T1, his time has come and passed by about 10yrs.

Looks like you missed the end times?

edit on 12/16/12 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Last time i checked (right now) ive contributed many more posts than you thanks.

And whats wrong with letting people know they sound crazy so they can maybe re-examine their lives and beliefs.

This world is full of absolute nutjobs, and they've really invaded ATS the last couple years.

The OP should stop wasting his time and others with this garbage and actually put some work torwards something that will either help the world, or educate people. NOT fill their heads with delusions.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

And you're the one who is going to decide what is truth and what is delusion? Just because there are things you don't understand, and things you have no knowledge of, does not make them delusional.

What do you see when you look at this hieroglyph?

You know what I see?

Turn everything upside down, and you'll have the key of David now. Of course I'm just delusional, and you know all the truth.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by eyetoeye

The numeric value of Aleph is 1. Not just it's position in their alphabet. Before the Hebrews began using the numbers Americans are familiar with, they used to enumerate their writings with the alphabet. Each letter has a numeric and phonetic value attached to it. As for Vav looking like a 1... what about Zayin, Nun, and Khaf? They also are single strokes with small accents.

The purpose of ATS is to try and uncover legitimate conspiracies. That's why "deny ignorance" is the website slogan. All you're doing is fear-mongering and playing guessing games. You're not uncovering a conspiracy at all.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

333 is half of 666 but Bugs Bunny? Nah, he is the anti-wwwabbit.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

Its symbolism. I just said it to see if anyone knew the 333...

T1T2T3T4T5 etc I coulda said either one Mr. I gotta get technical to debunk this. lol. Thats the problem everyone makes stuff so damn complicated. SYMBOLS AND SYMBOLISM that's how well progress to 4D consciousness

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CudiTheKid

You know, alot of UFO conspiracy people are forgetting about these elementals (Fairys, knomes, elves). I once took A "trip" and saw elves moving a giant gear with designs and stuff all over it ,like as if the black line designs were time lines. They said "He's about to wake up!" So my friend who was nodded off, sitting next to me stuck a pointy object at my leg and immediately pulled me out from whatever I was at.. Later I hear about the "clockwork elves"

I believe that the elite "trip" behemian style, talk to interdimentional beings that only manipulate them to rid ourselves. Many elementals don't like us. And yes human beings are the Avatars I've studied the works of Johnathan kleck. I hear much that the land of fairys and fantisy is alower astral realm due to their grudges against other smart (humanoid) species

If you know magick and occult you know that the reptilians are nothing more than metallic holograms with more of a 2D consciousness. (You knw reptiles motives...EAT) no more no less...

They can easily be controlled underground in the dark tunnels. Don't let any escape the circle though...(Alester Crowley?) Jewish Kabbalah magick in ancient egypt were summoning many beings to invade consciousness because we (humans) are walking black holes (Wormholes) and can make the invisible come to life when conditioned right.

Its cool how this reality you can relate anything to anything,
but when it boils down...everything really was connected!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Look bro you don't gota insult me with the denying ignorance bit Ive already slapped too many ATS members and staff with that line, and this was whispered to me by a Voodoo spirit who is said to know ALL LANGUAGES SYMBOLS AND TIME ITSELF!!! You can find his presence in a bunch of media but the one that stands out the most is him as "Papa Midnight" in "Constantine"

So Hebrew dies, Aramaic dies and we start trying to revive it using other symbols to replace the forgotten ones...Truth is nobody knows what the original symbols were probably in the Vatican's secret dark chambers, and the amount of languages its been translated (Symbol changes letters AND numbers) The masses will only manifest...which is more dangerous..I'm glad we are all online talking like this!

THANK YOU world wide web for putting my 4D thoughts into this 3D box of a machine!!! Thanks for the invisible money! Thanks for all the video games with one ending and not make up as you go along and for re-exploring the EXPLORED..and all the people who say they have the answer and don't wanna learn anymore...I must say our global psyche is moving at great speeds yeah??
edit on 17-12-2012 by eyetoeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Look you may not like the beat or melody but listen and watch the slides to see what im trying to tell you...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CudiTheKid

And you're the one who is going to decide what is truth and what is delusion? Just because there are things you don't understand, and things you have no knowledge of, does not make them delusional.

What do you see when you look at this hieroglyph?

You know what I see?

Turn everything upside down, and you'll have the key of David now. Of course I'm just delusional, and you know all the truth.

I just see the DNA starnds coming out the back of their necks

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyetoeye

I just see the DNA starnds coming out the back of their necks

No doubt. There are many more hidden images in this hieroglyph, it actually shows the interbreeding, and how the corruption of our DNA came to be. It's just an example of how people who think they have the nature of our reality all figured out, don't.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
From the things i've learned about the third antichrist, they said that people will think it is a specific person(i.e. Obama), and then at the last minute someone else will turn around and reveal himself as the antichrist in one foul swoop.

I'm thinking either Tim Tebow, Justin Bieber, or Hillary Clinton
edit on 17-12-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

so here I am? lls a sick joke ok Ive done my research and it is that maybe just maybe im an expirement. When I was little growing up in Stockton not only was the sex hotline in Stockton 333-4444 but also the spice channel (xxx) was 69. I created my myspace account on 06/01/06. My unconscious and I believe everyones unconscious knew the 666 money script could very well be the credit cards yet no one had proof but I see the subliminals in human reactions. The 666 also seems to be the more famous scrpt in the bible due to media, that's probably why so many people took it and started associating it with blood, DNA, horror and Satan when really it was about money the whole entire time. Than everyone knows from the Old Testament that when Jesus DOES return he will return as a Child named Immanuel. Our unconscious knoews this very very well. It's ok to deny me...but this is one of many paranormal encounters I have had in my life Ive seen a ghost, Ive seen UFO's, Interacted with friends in the astral for information and I have to say I really set myself up unconsciously.

I told Eminem through a letter that I was pist and that sometimes I wish I could have made all of his songs before him so I could get the spotlight and change the world for the better and I told him wether he liked it or not he will hear of me one day. I think it crept into his unconscious or he just looked up my myspace and realized something was up. He did it subliminally just for me as the computer screen in my profile picture was white and me pointing at the camera, he put his myspace profile with him aiming his hand at the camera with an all WHITE background and copied my "I am not scared" song into his "Im not Afraid".

Truth is I don't know who whispered "Six Six Six",but I believe it to be Legba and I believe he has been playing the role of Satan for quite some time as the human consciousness still holds prejudices against race and skin colors...

or some psy-ops MK-ULTRA Project Messiah..I believe a bit of both worlds have caught on to me...BUT DON'T SHOOT THE MESSANGER, just grab the message because you are the main character in the end
edit on 18-12-2012 by eyetoeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2012 by eyetoeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CudiTheKid

No, I dont claim to know the whole truth, but i can certainly tell whats not. And this garbage has no basis in reality.

And how exactly do you know what i do or do not understand? Ive seen both of your guys posts, and you basically claim to have the universe and "god" figured out. You guys are very sure in your beliefs. Very arrogant and ignorant i you ask me.

Oh and your picture? yea thats delusional too.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I hope you know I dont know who "god" is because there are so many "gods". I was never visited by "Jehovah" or "Elohim" or anything but this is how I cope with reality:

1) I will never understand the truth about reality until after death

2) There IS a life after death

3) There are beings that are interdimentional (We may just be seeing their astral bodies in our 3D realm)

4) We (Humans) have an interdimentional consciousness

5) If you condition your belief system with something specific, you will manifest an outcome of great synchronicity for what you believe.

But all everyone seems to care about is making money, paying rent on time and religion. If not religion than some ignorant spiritual (Love and light nothing else matters the bad guys will be taken care of by the Universe) bull# or atheism.

We are here together, we are not doing what we were suppost to do, but according to biblical scripture, this was what we were suppost to do.. I guess..GET THE PERSPECTIVE STOP BEING SO CLOSED MINDED VONDOOMEN! PARANORMAL # HAPPENS, JUST BECAUSE YOU NEVER EXPERIENCED IT IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE DOES'NT MEAN IT"s NOT REAL.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Good luck finding your truths everyone!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

to be clear, when i said I have read *both* of your posts, I was referring to kidcudi and minori.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Hebrew was never "lost." Your point is moot.

Second.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

EYE TO EYE

The people that created the revelation still control this world, same organisation, this is the reason why alot of numbers and dates mach up, because they still use the same system with Victory symbols like in the time of the greek and roman empire where their enemies were displayed on a flag, pole etc

666 IS JESUS, 6 stands for the 6th day of the week. Jesus was crucified on a friday. All symbols including Heraldry is against Jesus

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dave13

Yeah, lol ok so if Barack Obama is the "Anti-Christ" than Im JESUS !! LLS HAHAHA!!!! I don't care if I heard the wind whisper six six six or that EMINEM helped me realize that it means "WWW". The Voodoo spirit that came to me is associated as St. Lazarus so that means Im associated with Immanuel. In revelation Jesus has grey hair..so does this mean he's an old man?

Actually Revelation is quite boring, but they use words like "dragon" and "beast" to make it sound exciting but it's really REALLY #ING BORING! So I need a bible scholar to help me understand the symbolism...let's just say that the 666 number of a man is Christ on earth and that Obama was the anti-christ who was given authority by a beast that was given authority by a...you get the picture. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT SO I DONT HAVE TO BE THE JESUS? I THOUGHT I WAS THE ANTI CHRIST WHEN I HEARD THE WHISPER BUT DAMN this is a little too intense for me...Can someone sum up the last book given these circumstances. For the past 2 years Ive been trying to destroy my reputation so I wont become famous bcause I thought the bible keeps us in 3D state of mind...IS IT WRONG TO PROVE REVELATION WRONG!!!??!?!?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join