It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 666, Obama, and 09/11/12 (WHAT EVERYONE MISSED)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What I am about to share with you will sink into your unconscious focus as your conscious focus is too conditioned to dis-believe much of what is really truely happening.

Even if the Holy Bible is fake, it is still very much real since people's brain patterns and thought processes are rooted to the book.

Basic 666 unserstanding: 666 equals 999

The day after Obama was elected (11/05/08), the newspaper in his homestate of Illinois publicly show the winning lottery numbers as followed:

Pick 3: 6-6-6
Pick 4: 7-7-7-9

What this shows is some hidden power is enforcing biblical symbolism to depict Obama as "The Anti-Christ"

Now lets learn some Hebrew! (YAY! )

The Hebrew language was forgotten but humans have manage to relearn, alter, and revive the language for "modern" man. When we look at what the number 6 looks like in Hebrew symbols, it looks like a "1" known as 'vav'.

So the Monster Energy drink's logo is clearly 666 (111) with the eye symbol.

Now looking at the Hebrew/English Number Table the symbol "1" or (Vav), can be coded as a "V" and a "W".

What we have so far:

VVV

From scripture 666 is associated with money (Forehead and the Right hand):

"15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666."

9/11 date is clearly 666. After the attacks on September 11th, 2001, instead of going to Afghanistan, our brilliant president at the time (cough cough) decided to take out a little personal grudge to ancient Sumeria (Babylon) known today as "Iraq"

Now who owns and controls the world wide banking system? I'll give you a clue, the group use the star of David to represent them. The Jewish of course! Many know them as the infamous Illuminati, and what is their main symbol of power?

The Illuminati triangle 3rd all seeing eye. (Forehead)

And what is used on the right hand side that represents 666?

A credit card swipe (Right Hand)

Money is now invisible and available through online banking via the World Wide Web.

Watch this:

On September 11th, 2012, Barack Hussein Obama signed one of the beams for "The New World Trade Center", and is read as followed:

We remember
We rebuild
We come back stronger"

Here's the beam:

WWW Beam 9/11/12

and here's Obama's biblical speech on 9/11/2012 as "The Lord of Hosts"

Obama reading from scripture 9/11/2012

if you want to get metaphysical, paranormal, psy-ops, then listen to the Obama song in reverse "Yes We Can" ft. Will i Am. Sounds like "Thank You Satan".

How I found much of this out:

skinep.blogspot.com

In conclusion, it is my belief that Great Britain and the Muslim world are both trying to fight for control of the United States both in secrecy, and it was what Charles Manson's so called "Helter Skelter" was about. We as civilians and even soldiers are just pawns caught in the crossfire of the secret societies that be.

A little too much for bible synchronicity I must say..

God bless
edit on 15-12-2012 by eyetoeye because: Bad link

edit on 15-12-2012 by eyetoeye because: Typos

edit on 15-12-2012 by eyetoeye because: More typos

edit on 15-12-2012 by eyetoeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
By what 'unserstanding' does 666 = 999?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The Mark of the Beast is the counterfeit Sabbath, otherwise known as Sunday.

You'll see.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice
By what 'unserstanding' does 666 = 999?

By the key of David, as above, so below...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
haha wow

hey guess what 333=666

222=666

cake=666

bugs bunny = 666

Trust me these sound no more ridiculous than what you are saying.

When will you people realize the idiocy of this pretension?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence

You'll see.

The Mark of the Beast is the T1 phone-line dial up system, used by banks to tranfer the invisible money online.

You'll see

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by eyetoeye

How does 9/11 equal 666?

We went into Afghanistan first and then into Iraq...Not the other way around.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick

How does 9/11 equal 666?

We went into Afghanistan first and then into Iraq...Not the other way around.

Yes but more, way more troops went to Iraq...why?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyetoeye

You'll see.

The Mark of the Beast is the T1 phone-line dial up system, used by banks to tranfer the invisible money online.

You'll see

Cool, peace bro.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
haha wow

hey guess what 333=666

222=666

cake=666

bugs bunny = 666

Trust me these sound no more ridiculous than what you are saying.

When will you people realize the idiocy of this pretension?

TRUST ME I KNOW. I did't believe it neither, but the wind was a strong whisper..

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

If memory serves correctly...He went into Iraq to finish what his father never could. He wanted to be better than his father and failed miserably. Also, I think there was a threat made against his father, as well, from Saddam Hussein.

Why were there more troops? Hmmmm, well the Iraqis had a larger army than the Taliban, also it was easier to get a large amount of troops there by prestaging in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. In Afghanistan, the terrain dicatates a smaller force, also we couldn't prestage troops in the neighboring countries.

Special Forces were the best option in dealing with the Taliban and a large armored force was better suited for Iraq.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I know about the whispering wind all to well,
and something is brewing
as above so below

PLPL

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
666 + 666 + 666 = 1998

999 + 999 = 1998

l + o + l = LOL

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Roulette wheel is the number of the beast. All the numbers on one add up to 666. Look it up , they really do

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Now I'm curious about this "whispering wind" reference.
Anybody want to shed more light on that?

Does it have anything to do with Led Zeppelin?
edit on 15-12-2012 by On the Edge because: Led

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You'll see.

Could you explain this a little more?

"16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Obviously Bible prophecies are mostly given through symbolism, can you explain how the symbolism here is referring to the (false) Sabbath?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Hmmm, were you aware that 6-6-6 was the pick-three result for the Illinois lottery 4 times in 2008?

Evening of January 16
Evening of March 22
Midday of October 23
Evening of November 05

Also, as a fun aside, the winning pick-four for the evening lottery of July 05 was 0-6-6-6. So, apparently the lottery business is just a nice coincidence... unless you can think of five Biblical events which were all set in motion, on those five days, in-or-related to Illinois.

As for the Hebrew "Vav" looking like a "1" you're not quite right. "Aleph" is their representation of the European "1" not Vav. What you're doing with the Monster Drink example is called fantasizing; you're seeing something there which is not real, and you're believing it because you want to, not because it is. Sorry.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I thought the FIRST letter in hebrew alphabet is called "aleph" so yea your right that means "1" to us english people but im talking about VAV and how it looks like a godamn "1" because that's the closest SYMBOL to represent it. You thought I meant 6 is literally 1? We are symbolizing things here this is how you become lucid.

As for the lottery numbers, thanks for that! I fell for it but I think Obama is not a bad person and is being controlled by TPTB. Im a conspiracy theorist and a conspiracy for heavens sake! It's in my nature to take everything out of context ;p
edit on 16-12-2012 by eyetoeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2012 by eyetoeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
instead of a HOAX BIN we need a LOONEY BIN for threads like these.

ya'lls crazy up in here.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Wow you really make your rounds to bash other people and what they believe in.
Why not spend your time more productively and respond with something of meaning instead of insults.

PLPL

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join