It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of Guns in Conn. school shooting changes from three to four...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here we go. Initial reports were that Lanza had 3 guns, and only took the two handguns into the school. Now, the story is that he had four guns and in addition to the handguns also brought an assault rifle into the school and used the rifle for the shootings. That's a huge difference and I don't think the police would make such an error. Very convenient how the new story would help a push for an automatic weapons ban.

Yeah and Hilary Clinton is too concussed to tesitfy about Benghazi...when will the sheeple demand more from their government?
edit on 15-12-2012 by phillyhemp because: misspellings

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by phillyhemp
Here we go. Initial reports were that Lanza had 3 guns, and only took the two handguns into the school. Now, the story is that he had four guns and in addition to the handguns also brought an assault rifle into the school and used the rifle for the shootings. That's a huge difference and I don't think the police would make such an error. Very convenient how the new story would help a push for an automatic weapons ban.

Yeah and Hilary Clinton is too concussed to tesitfy about Benghazi...when will the sheeple demand more from their government?
edit on 15-12-2012 by phillyhemp because: misspellings

I guess when you oversaw the cold murder of an Ambassador and 3 other Americans in service to their nation, playing a health scam is about the only refuge there is. Obama obviously doesn't figure SHE rates executive privilege protection. I guess Justice is special on scandal protections. So what else could she do?

Nice timing...Nice acting. I'd give her an Emmy. It beats the crying gag on the 2008 campaign trail anyway.

Agreed on the guns changing by the way. I am sure Hillary won't be too concussed to be very busy calling about UN small arms treaties with new ideas for even more things through the Commerce Department. She can wreak a lot of havok through State and Commerce before she leaves and brought most of that up in ideas back in 2008 for her own campaign.

This should be interesting to watch on both situations....but her conduct on Benghazi as the person MOST directly responsible for the murder of 4 men is pathetic and unbecoming a member of Government at her level. Politics are irrelevant. She conduct is just ....unacceptable. Good riddance when she goes.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by phillyhemp

That's a huge difference and I don't think the police would make such an error.

It's an ongoing investigation. It would be irresponsible for police to disclose everything to the media. There have been some errors so far in what the media has reported. Part of that is because the media is trying to get information outside of official releases.

Just because the media is getting mixed up though, does not mean the police are making those errors in their investigation.

join