It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody at school has ever heard of Nancy Lanza - SHE NEVER WORKED THERE

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well now a couple posts of mine are in error, and it's past the edit window of time. I got my information that there was a mom working there from ATS. What in the world? I thought she was a teacher there; someone else said so. I'm sorry for the factual errors.

What, is this a conspiracy?

Maybe so the school doesn't get sued. Personally after a tragedy like that, in my perfect little world, the school would be razed to the ground and a new one built. That place is going to be haunted with screams of kids, and I wouldn't want to put my easily impressionable indigo child kindergartener in an etherically-damaged place like that.

I mean, I still get impressions from the Civil War where I live, and the aliens, and the 1920s it seems, because the south hasn't lived beyond that level it seems, so a terror event would leave a mark on the soul of a school. When I was in K grade, our school had had a fire and it was burned and rebuilt. The stories lingered about what happened. I thought it was cool at the time, that I was in a new building and not some old one; the newness made me feel new.

But no teacher mom? Next conspiracy story the news will say he never had a mom. He was a reptilian shapeshifter hatched out of an egg. Cracked would be a good description.

My prayers go out to the survivor kids. No school for the rest of the year I wish. Don't take them to the repair shop - I mean the shrink - for too long. It mars their reputation to see a shrink.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
reply to post by Chai_An

what about all the private cars in the area?even the news van found a nice parking lot.unheard of in a event of such with only one entrance?.naaaa

Orderly but plentiful parking? Yeah you have a point there. I've never been in such a situation but it would seem like there would be pure chaos (police, emergency crews, parents, school officials) vehicles parked any and everywhere.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManiShuck

Originally posted by Chai_An

Originally posted by curiouscatty
reply to post by Chai_An

I agree. The emotional reactions alone do not add up. Where were the hysterical screaming parents, no parents rushed the building? If my dead and or slowly dying child was laying in there bleeding dying scared alone they would have had to shoot me DEAD to prevent me from rushing into the place. If they told me my child was dead id be screaming bloody murder then rushing in to hold its dead body.

Now that you mention it there weren't any parents that I saw that were hysterical in the news footage. On the site wellaware1.com they have a scene where parents were smiling and looking unconcerned. I'm with you I would be hysterical trying to get to my child they wouldn't be able to keep me out. This event as well as the mall shooting a day or two before are unbelievable to say the least.

Went to that site and they're saying the kids father, Peter Lanza, is actually comedian Michael McDonald. Yea, I'll pass on listening to anyone who would believe that. This is why people need to post where they saw certain things, so we can know what not to trust. I'm not saying mainstream media is completely honest, but at least they don't make idiotic claims that Joe Biden is really Donald Trump (or vice versa). That site seems more like a joke than a place trying to actually make valid conspiracy claims.

I understand what you're saying however none of us "commoners" can say with certainty what the media would and wouldn't do no matter how idiotic it may seem.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

And this matters because.......?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thunder57
All I am saying is isn`t this just room for thought? But to get out there a bit, just what if something was going on in the school that was hurting the kids mentally no one knew about?
edit on 15-12-2012 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2012 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

Education was happening. Learning actually rewires the brain, and often creating new trained thought causes headaches of change. The headaches prove its working.

I know when I was a kid I got lots of headaches, mostly in the frontal lobe. I didn't know it was out of the ordinary for people and there was a pill for it, so I just went through class with an ever present pain above my eyes.

Kids cry when they go to school, because learning (or maybe doing it again in this life) has its share of pain. Learning self control isn't easy for everybody. Some kids grow up and become stupid again, forgetting what they learned, and they cause trouble for other people.

There is no rationale for evil like this. Children are innocent, mostly products of their community. Unless you found out the guy was from the future and he came back to prevent one of them from becoming an evil overlord, there is no rational theory for why people take life from children. The old motives exist, like money or power or control or fame. It's just more senseless violence and there is no child to blame in a situation like this.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
In all the speculation - one of the more glaring issues we have to confront is - we will never know...
The perpetrator (apparently, at this point) is dead. Purportedly took his own life.
The one nearest him (his mother) is, likewise, apparently deceased. Ostensibly - died at the hands of her son...
All we get is "hearsay" and other peoples' perceptions on these two people...
Was she a "prepper"? Was she a "gun collector"? Did she really take her son to practice shooting...? If so - how many times (how often)?

If there were conspiratorial movements behind this - what better way to hide...(than kill the perpetrator &, in this case, the closest-thing to an accomplice imaginable) --

On the other hand - if "conspiracy" is behind this...what is/are the motive/s?
What "motivation" could push anyone over the general boundary of up close and personal - slaughtering the nearest thing we have to innocence in the human race - 6 year-old (or so) children...trapped in a fish bowl?
Sure - it can be done by military, and letter-agencies, and the like...long distance, with missiles, bridge-failures, planes/jets, and any number of other faceless, soulless devices/methods -- because they don't have to look, touch, feel...their actions... It's just - success, or failure & "re-do".
But - for ANYONE to be able to do THIS - there either has to be some "evil" in them, that goes far beyond what I have counted possible (outside fictional villains) heretofore, or - some "disconnect" must be (or have been) in place.
Whether installed/instilled by another/others, or simply a product of their physiological, genetic &/or psychological makeup/evolution - the absence of an "evil" motive would have absolutely required the perpetrator's detachment from what his eyes were witnessing (as the result of his own actions).

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
reply to post by bekod

Here we go with those odd gun counts.

He then took one of her handguns and two powerful rifles she owned to the nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School and killed 20 students, six adults and, finally, himself.
NY POST Now in the NY daily news they show a picture w/ two hand guns and one rifle.NY Daily News Scroll down half the page and it's there. And in that Daily news piece they mention she worked at the school.

Nancy Lanza, 54, whom Adam murdered inside the home the two shared, reportedly had worked at Sandy Hook Elementary School. But more recently, she was taking care of her son. Read more: www.nydailynews.com...
Are we dealing with a inept media or something else? Who is okaying the print of this info if it is not factual?

This article can't even get the facts straight.

Below the picture of the grieving parents it says this:

School nurse Sarah Cox speaks to the media after a school shooting. The mass murderer, identified by authorities as Adam Lanza, packed a pair of weapons and blasted his teacher mom before opening fire on her students inside the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT.

Then you scroll down and underneath the picture of Peter Lanza it says what hangedman already posted:

Nancy Lanza, 54, whom Adam murdered inside the home the two shared, reportedly had worked at Sandy Hook Elementary School. But more recently, she was taking care of her son.

Link
edit on 17-12-2012 by semicolonsmile because: added link for clarification

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Apologies if this has already been posted somewhere, but here are some clarifications about the Lanzas' ties to the world of education:

"The kids he did kill before taking his own life were ages 6 and 7, the very age he had been when his family first arrived in Sandy Hook.

"Before the move, Adam, his brother, Ryan, and their parents, Nancy and Peter, had lived next to his cop uncle on land that had belonged to his maternal grandmother, Dorothy Champion Hanson. She had been an elementary-school nurse for 30 years, for a time at the same school her daughter and son attended. The grandfather was an airline pilot who moved into real estate before he died. Dorothy Champion’s second husband was a school principal and racehorse owner."

So Adam's grandmother had been an elementary school nurse, but apparently not at the school where Adam went, but at the elementary school where her daughter Nancy Champion Lanza went. And Nancy's stepfather (her mother's second husband) was some sort of school principal. The article doesn't state which schools Nancy's parents worked at but I think we can assume it wasn't at Sandy Hook.

Also of potential interest:

"During his sophomore year, Adam’s mother took him out of high school. He is said to have been homeschooled and to have taken college-level computer courses at Western Connecticut State University."

So from tenth grade on Nancy was homeschooling Adam. Looks like that worked out REALLY well.

The above excerpts are from an article just posted at thedailybeast:

Adam Lanza: Newtown Massacre Suspect a Puzzle to Authorities

edit on 17-12-2012 by LipstickMystic because: correct link

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I found this information to be a bit odd as well, since the media was reporting this VERY early on in the timeline of this event. I think this item should be considered proof of the media's complete lack of credibility and fact-checking ability. They news culture is to be first, get the viewers first, keep them titillated with gore and sensationalist language, and blame the gun and gun laws. They have a template for packaging these kinds of events for mass consumption - believe it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well I have another question about Nancy--
Which is her REAL HOUSE???

Nancy Lanza's home in Newtown, Connecticut, was raided after 2 pm on Friday and she was found shot dead from an apparent gunshot wound to the face

source

Home: The $1.5million Sandy Hook house where Adam Lanza lived with his mother Nancy before gunning her down inside on Friday ahead of his ruthless killing spree

source

Those are clearly different homes
edit on 17-12-2012 by misfit312 because: forgot quotes

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by misfit312

at this point.. just be happy they are almost the same color and not pics from iraq. this story stinks of something whether its conspiracy or just complete lack of journalism lol.

but i think you are right they look different, but if hes up there in the ranks of GE corporate, id go with the mini castle lol

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

No doubt they are different houses. There is no conceivable way I can see anyone accidentally mixing them up.

After this whole debacle, I think we need a referendum on media, not guns.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I know why she owned them. She is an American and has the right to own them. I couldn't believe I kept hearing that on the news the day it happened. Why she owns them is no ones business. She is not the one who shot people. I think it is odd her neighbor said this and is also one who said she worked as a teacher at the school. It is just sad.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

No doubt they are different houses. There is no conceivable way I can see anyone accidentally mixing them up.

Some of you are such hippocrates. You take all of the media content you view and read and stuff in your heads, and your only source IS media. Then, you complain about the sources as you further miss-construe what little facts are known until it suits your criteria for a conspiracy ! Unbelievable. A self fulfilling pile of rubbish. IMHO.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Some of you are such hippocrates. You take all of the media content you view and read and stuff in your heads, and your only source IS media. Then, you complain about the sources as you further miss-construe what little facts are known until it suits your criteria for a conspiracy ! Unbelievable. A self fulfilling pile of rubbish. IMHO.

=D
That is pretty fun and in many cases I think I see the same thing- BUT this is different. We (me anyhow) realize that the "truth" will never be known. We either totally trust the information from the media and law Enforcement and think we have the truth 9as it is understood) or not.

This isnt about 'finding truth" but rather spotting lies.So its not as if we/I am/are using the "Media" to find out the "truth" (since we/I already realize that will never happen OR the media IS telling the truth) it more like we are merely trying to spot their own lies and inconsistencies . So what better source to use to prove them liars but their own words and reporting?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chai_An

Originally posted by curiouscatty
reply to post by Chai_An

I agree. The emotional reactions alone do not add up. Where were the hysterical screaming parents, no parents rushed the building? If my dead and or slowly dying child was laying in there bleeding dying scared alone they would have had to shoot me DEAD to prevent me from rushing into the place. If they told me my child was dead id be screaming bloody murder then rushing in to hold its dead body.

Now that you mention it there weren't any parents that I saw that were hysterical in the news footage. On the site wellaware1.com they have a scene where parents were smiling and looking unconcerned. I'm with you I would be hysterical trying to get to my child they wouldn't be able to keep me out. This event as well as the mall shooting a day or two before are unbelievable to say the least.

Thats exactly what happened at a school shooting in Brazil in 2011: The police wasn't able to hold the parents back from entering the school, they forced their way in, parents were hysterical:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

they don't look like the same houses, just going by the roof lines.
Those houses appear to me to be two different colors!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
From another thread: Abovetopsecret

The local paper has printed a retraction of the story where they attributed their interview to the school principal, who turned out to be dead. They say that the person that they interviewed outside the school claimed to be the principal.

So someone was there giving out disinformation to the media.

The claim by posters that the newspaper just made a mistake when they attributed the story to the dead woman can be dropped now.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join