It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Quote on Dec 21st from The Tibetan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Come to find out in some of the esoteric writings from a figure called Dwaj Khul sometimes known as the Tibetan or DK he claims there is an influx of energy that is coming in every 7 years since 1943 from Dec 21 to Dec 28 that the folks working for the betterment of humanity can tap into but they miss it most of the time. He says if it coincides with a full moon it is especially significant and the full moon is Dec 28 this time around. I am not saying I know if this is true or not but it does sort of resonate with me because it leaves it up to us if we are going to do anything positive for humanity and perhaps this energy can give us the boost we need.

Here is the quote from an email list I am on:

"In 1942, there will come another PLANETARY INFLOW of which we are all
begged to avail ourselves, and for which we are urged to make due preparation.
This 'week of group impact,' occurring EVERY SEVEN YEARS, will run from December
21st till DECEMBER 28TH, and if this should at any time fall at the period of
the FULL MOON, the opportunity will be MOST SIGNIFICANT. This possibility must
be watched. This week should be regarded as pre-eminently the 'festival week' of
the New Group of World Servers, and AFTER 1942 advantage must be taken of this
period, and special PREPARATION made. This fact invites the attention of all of
us."
Esoteric Psychology II, P 195 (capitalization emphasis mine)

This was written back in the 1930's

" So the Friday after Christmas meets all the criteria for a time of heavy
inflow of the type of energy the lights were supposed to take advantage of in
1942 but failed. First, it occurs every 7 years, and it is now 70 years hence
(7x10). Second, the full moon falls on the 28th which date is within the range
of "most significant" opportunity."

So maybe there is an influx of energy coming in on the 21st to the 28th but it is up to us to pick up on it and do something with it instead of sitting around waiting for things to be done for us?

edit on 15-12-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Festival week? What's that supposed to mean?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by hawkiye

What do you think it means?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

means it's time for the light workers and such to take a break, chill out,
and soak up some vibes/energy

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

What you have posted was written by Alice Bailey. She essentially took over the job of channeling Dwaj Khul after his original channeler, Helena Petrovna Blavatsky also known as Madame Blavatsky passed away, in fact, I am sure she was channeling 'DK' before Blavatsky passed.

Alice Bailey and her husband went on to form the Lucis Trust which apparently had some hand in the formation of the Council on Foreign Relations and The United Nations.

Here is the greater body of text from which your quote comes...

Let the New Group of World Servers realise its mission, and recognise the demands of humanity upon it. What are these demands? Let me enumerate them, and then let me ask you to take them in all simplicity and act upon them:

1. To receive and transmit illumination from the kingdom of souls.

2. To receive inspiration from the Hierarchy and go forth, consequently, to inspire.

3. To hold the vision of the Plan before the eyes of men, for "where there is no vision, the people perish".

4. To act as an intermediate group between the Hierarchy and humanity, receiving light and power and then using both of these, under the inspiration of love, to build the new world of tomorrow.

5. To toil in Pisces, illumined by Taurus, and responsive in degree to the Aquarian impulse, coming from the Hierarchy.

These objectives are not only individual objectives, but the goal of the entire group. All who respond to the life-giving force of Aquarius, and to the light-giving force of Taurus, can and will work in the New Group of World Servers, even though they have no occult knowledge, and have never heard of their co-workers under that name. Forget this not.

www.lucistrust.org...

What you have tapped in to here is interesting for many reasons.

It is a great example of homegrown European and American eschatology and foreshadows stuff like RA and The Bird Tribes.

It is also interesting that there are now a cadre of folks that do not know how to connect this all properly to the past, despite the internet.

P.S. Sorry forgot to add that in the final analysis it is just a bunch of channeled Theosophical ca-ca- poops. Recycled, right on cue. No offense, OP, I just mean your source.

edit on 15-12-2012 by Xoanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

I know what I am quoting why do you feel the need to post this the quote was properly cited for anyone to look up. Also actually it is not channeling as in an entity from the other side taking over the body of someone. It was telepathy since DK was in the flesh at the time and it was a two way conversation with permission from AB.

But this is not the topic of the thread but thanks anyway for your false characterization calling it channeling and your unsubstantiated opinion of the source... Moving on...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by Xoanon

I know what I am quoting why do you feel the need to post this the quote was properly cited for anyone to look up. Also actually it is not channeling as in an entity from the other side taking over the body of someone. It was telepathy since DK was in the flesh at the time and it was a two way conversation with permission from AB.

There is no link in your quote, or author cited, and you make no connection at all for the quote really other than a date for when it was written.

Dwaj Khul was not a real person, Blavatsky made him up and then so did Bailey. Dwaj Khul is to Alice Bailey as Koot Hoomi is to Blavatsky.

No offense, but you don't mean to really try to convince me that their channeled creation is real?
edit on 15-12-2012 by Xoanon because:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I gave the title of the book and page number simple to look up, thanks for your opinion...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Here is an interesting statement by the Tibetan about himself and his work what I find poignant is there is no claim of authority and he in fact says just the opposite that nothing he says should be accepted because of some feigned authority:

EXTRACT FROM A STATEMENT BY THE TIBETAN

August 1934

Suffice it to say that I am a Tibetan disciple of a certain degree and this tells you but little, for all are disciples from the humblest aspirant up to, and beyond, the Christ Himself. I live in a physical body like other men, on the borders of Tibet, and at times (from the exoteric standpoint) preside over a large group of Tibetan lamas, when my other duties permit. It is this fact that has caused it to be reported that I am an abbot of this particular lamasery. Those associated with me in the work of the Hierarchy (and all true disciples are associated in this work) know me by still another name and office. A.A.B. knows who I am and recognises me by two of my names.

I am a brother of yours, who has travelled a little longer upon the Path than has the average student, and has therefore incurred greater responsibilities. I am one who has wrestled and fought his way into a greater measure of light than has the aspirant who will read this article, and I must therefore act as a transmitter of the light, no matter what the cost. I am not an old man, as age counts among the teachers, yet I am not young or inexperienced. My work is to teach and spread the knowledge of the Ageless Wisdom wherever I can find a response, and I have been doing this for many years. I seek also to help the Master M. and the Master K.H. whenever opportunity offers, for I have been long connected with Them and Their work. In all the above, I have told you much; yet at the same time I have told you nothing which would lead you to offer me that blind obedience and the foolish devotion which the emotional aspirant offers to the Guru and Master Whom he is
as yet unable to contact. Nor will he make that desired contact until he has transmuted emotional devotion into unselfish service to humanity – not to the Master.

The books that I have written are sent out with no claim for their acceptance. They may, or may not, be correct, true and useful. It is for you to ascertain their truth by right practice and by the exercise of the intuition. Neither I nor A.A.B. is the least interested in having them acclaimed as inspired writings, or in having anyone speak of them (with bated breath) as being the work of one of the Masters. If they present truth in such a way that it follows sequentially upon that already offered in the world teachings, if the information given raises the aspiration and the will-to-serve from the plane of the emotions to that of the mind (the plane whereon the Masters can be found) then they will have served their purpose. If the teaching conveyed calls forth a response from the illumined mind of the worker in the world, and brings a flashing forth of his intuition, then let that teaching be accepted. But not otherwise. If the statements meet with eventual corroboration, or are deemed true under the test of the Law of Correspondences, then that is well and good. But should this not be so, let not the student accept what is said.
www.esoteric-philosophy.net...

edit on 16-12-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Hi Hawkiye,

He says if it coincides with a full moon

I offer this as food for thought...

In terms of the moon? We have a bit of a problem with a conflict of interest, at least when it comes to Theosophy.

Here we have Alice Bailey channeling Dwaj Khul who is telling the entire membership of the Theosophical society to essentially heighten their efforts around the full moon so as to take advantage of an 'influx of energy'. I imagine that that would entail more rituals and meditation or whatever the hell it is that Theosophists do to tap in to 'energy'.

But then, we have A.P. Sinnet, renegade Theosophist who comes along and drops this bombshell in his work of fiction, Esoteric Buddhism...

The spheres of the cyclic process of evolution are seven in number, but there is an eighth in connection with our earth, our earth being, it will be remembered, the turning-point in the cyclic chain, and this eighth sphere is out of circuit, a cul de sac, and the bourne from which it may be truly said no traveller returns.

It will readily be guessed that the only sphere connected with our planetary chain, which is lower than our own in the scale, having spirit at the top and matter at the bottom, must itself be no less visible to the eye and to optical instruments than the earth itself, and as the duties which this sphere has to perform in our planetary system are immediately associated with this earth, there is not much mystery left now in the riddle of the eighth sphere, nor as to the place in the sky where it may be sought.

The conditions of existence there, however, are topics on which the adepts are very reserved in their communications to uninitiated pupils, and concerning these I have for the present no further information to give”.

www.theosophical.ca...

Rudolph Steiner, ex-Theosophist, on the same subject as Sinnet

"Beside these there is an Eighth Sphere to which everything goes that cannot make any connection with this continuous evolution.... When a human being uses the life on earth only to amass what is of service to himself alone, only to experience an intensification of his own egotistical self this leads in Devachan [Heaven] into the condition of Avitchi. A person who cannot escape from his own separateness goes into Avitchi. All these Avitchi men will eventually become inhabitants of the Eighth Sphere. The other human beings will be inhabitants of the continuing chain of evolution. It is from this concept that religions have formulated the doctrine of hell."

Sinnet released the information against the will of Blavatsky and it pretty much was the final deed that caused Theosophy to split in two and devour itself.

So how do we reconcile this? The leadership of Theosophy telling it's membership to heighten its activities during the full moon, so that their spiritual energy can be consumed within the 'cul de sac' that is the Moon, essentially leading to being trapped in even thicker # than they were in to begin with?

All I can think is that we can probably escape ignorance and understand the whole thing better if we choose to believe neither of them.

?

edit on 16-12-2012 by Xoanon because:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

I did not create this thread to argue the validity of theosophy DK etc. I said in my OP I did not know if any of it was true or not. I am not a hard core follower of this or any other particular philosophy however I have read some of the books and some of it resonated with me some of it not. People are free to decide for themselves if any of it has any validity.

I created the thread in relation to all the Dec 21 2012 discussion that is going on as just one more interesting point on the esoteric metaphysical side from recent history in that discussion that touches on the date. Coincidence or real? That is entirely up to the reader to decide for themselves. I think we are all capable of deciding for ourselves what we will believe or not. I appreciate you do not believe any of the theosophy stuff you have made that clear for all now I have no problem with that. I would appreciate it if you would stay on topic now for the rest of the thread. Thanks.

edit on 16-12-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Would you 2 stop! I was trying to concider something and your posts seem to be of fighting and not the real issue! I do like the idea of one week of rest, we all need it!
As for what is coming, hell we could put out everything that has been writen down in books or stone and still it would not matter! Hell might as twist the Bible some while your at it if you like.
For once something coming and there is no word for it! As you feel it in your soul you mind tried to place some reason for it and has none. Good so now there is no date either! Could be tomorrow, why shall I care anymore?
DOOM is all people think of!!!

I would like to think at least one of our prayers are being answered and we can have a chance to grow then continue the way we are going now. I would take that then another 5 yrs of people who shall start eating each other since there will not be any food left!
Just using that as what is to come verese what is to come! I just hope it does come someday no matter what form! So its not the 21st, big deal! I just hope I have the chance to grow up then sit here doing my best and see the world go to hell!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

I thought i handled it fairly well...

Anyhow yeah I agree date doesn't really matter what matters is a change or at least a turning point. Perhaps setting dates is a way of focusing a large number of peoples thought energy on a certain date or time period?

It just caught my attention that this quote was given back in the 1930's and had an emphasis on Dec 21 -28 considering all the discussion on it today . Perhaps all the thought energy put into it will cause something to happen. That's why I try not to contribute to the doom and gloom side but I fail on occasion...

edit on 17-12-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Very interesting, ive read numerous other accounts of this

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlesszombie
Very interesting, ive read numerous other accounts of this

Really? Please share if you will? It would be interesting to see what else might correspond...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

So how do we reconcile this? The leadership of Theosophy telling it's membership to heighten its activities during the full moon, so that their spiritual energy can be consumed within the 'cul de sac' that is the Moon, essentially leading to being trapped in even thicker # than they were in to begin with?

I'm curious about the text your quoted but I'm not ready to jump to this conclusion.

I fail to see how working with energy (channeled with love) during a full moon increases separateness. I don't think the moons energy works that way at all. I'm not willing to accept the idea that the 8th sphere is a kind of hell where self interested people will go to and subsequently stop evolving. I have read AB extensively and this is not her description of the moon by any stretch. (The earth is not the 7th sphere).

Q. What do you mean this split theosophy from Blavatsky? A.B split from theosophy. I've read the wiki account as to why. That could be wrong but I query your facts here.

The description of the moon in AB is that it is dead and it will disintegrate. The secrets surrounding what role it played in a past cataclysm are not given out and I dare say they won't be.

Xoanon you are unwilling to accept DK as real, suggesting the persona was invented for a cause as a deception. Now I wonder why you quote members of the theosophical society as if they are credible, when the whole thing to you should be bumpkin.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

It just caught my attention that this quote was given back in the 1930's and had an emphasis on Dec 21 -28 considering all the discussion on it today . Perhaps all the thought energy put into it will cause something to happen. That's why I try not to contribute to the doom and gloom side but I fail on occasion...

Your thought forms are smarter than that ;-)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I am not saying I know if this is true or not but it does sort of resonate with me because it leaves it up to us if we are going to do anything positive for humanity and perhaps this energy can give us the boost we need.

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. Then I saw three evila spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty. Revelation 16:12-14

"'By what means?' the LORD asked. "'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said. "'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.' 1 Kings 22:22

"So now the LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouths of these prophets of yours. The LORD has decreed disaster for you." 2 Chronicles 18:22

OP, FYI, "prophets" within the Christian churches are rehashing the same dogma that is contained within these channeled messages. They are lying spirits.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

All they care about is making way for the return of the Christ.

What you should understand, is about just how badly various christian churches treat Jesus; making him unreachable and condemning all those who would be like him. The world is on the edge of destruction because of the selfishness created by the view that the world is created for 'us'. It is better to learn Jesus' ways and not be separate from the universe and God, but be part of it all .. no boundaries

edit on 19-12-2012 by bowtomonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

lol pretty self explanatory id think.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join