It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decoding the Book of Enoch (Chapter 1)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
My plan over the next seven days is to work through the Book of Enoch with commentary. I will be using this translation: Enoch One. I will do my best to show the mysteries that I can find. As you read, consider why I am doing this. My recent thread on the connection between Enoch and the Mayan Calendar will give you some idea of my motive. Watch for further threads to come on other chapters. For each section I present, I will show the relation to the mystery revealed by the Gospel of Christ.

Enoch 1

1.1 These are the words of the blessing of Enoch; according to which he
blessed the chosen and righteous who must be present on the day of
distress, which is appointed, for the removal of all the wicked and impious.

---In this verse, notice that the righteous MUST be on Earth when the wicked are judged. Paul tells us about this event and class it the resurrection. Read about it in Acts 24:

15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

Here, Paul tells us that both the righteous and wicked will be raised. What does it mean to be raised you ask? Baptism is the immersion of the soul into the water of life. The FIRST resurrection is mentioned in Revelation 20. This is what is meant by Elijah preparing the way. To understand this, see the article linked in my signature on the true meaning of Baptism.

1.2 And Enoch began his story and said: -
There was a righteous man whose eyes were opened by the Lord, and he
saw a Holy vision in the Heavens, which the Angels showed to me. And I
heard everything from them, and I understood what I saw: but not for this
generation, but for a distant generation that will come.

---We can compare these words to those of Daniel when he says this in Daniel 12.

12 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise[a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

5 Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others, one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank. 6 One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?”

7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”

8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?”

9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

Back to ENOCH

1.3 Concerning the Chosen I spoke; and I uttered a parable concerning
them: The Holy and Great One will come out of his dwelling.
1.4 And the Eternal God will tread from there upon Mount Sinai, and he
will appear with his Host, and will appear in the strength of his power from
Heaven.

This parable concerns the chosen (Righteous Souls) mentioned by Paul. We see here an invasion of God's army into the domain of Earth. This is the precise reason that the righteous must be present. This judgement is a testimony of God's power and finally makes faith into fact. For the very first time, all souls will know God. Compare this to Revelation 1:7.

Revelation 1:7
New International Version (NIV)
7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

The word clouds is nephelē. It also derives the word Nephilim, a cloud of evil spirits covering the people. This usage was shown in the book of Enoch 1 to describe the Evil Beings that corrupted Mankind. The cloud was the same as the one in Jude 1 and Enoch to describe Jesus coming in the clouds with an army of angels to rescue mankind. A cloud defuses the light from hitting the lower regions. This is symbolic of the veil over our knowledge of God. Evil keeps us in the dark. We are literally held here as captives. God sets the captives free. This is why the righteous must be present. We are finally free from bondage.

What else do we see in the verse above? The wicked generation that crucified Christ will be on Earth when this happens. Baptism is the mechanism for Elijah to return souls to life on Earth.

Back to ENOCH

1.5 And all will be afraid, and the Watchers will shake, and fear and great
trembling will seize them, up to the ends of the earth.

We see here that the Watchers will be here. They have been here. Have you ever wondered why our leaders around the world seem so greedy and wicked? Why are they ALL from one bloodline? Why have all our presidents been from one bloodline? This entire existence of 6000 years has been a mechanism to allow souls to repent. Baptism is being born again in the water. We are immersed into life to walk away from the error of sin. In one sense, we are all watchers (Witnesses) to this process. Some have repented and some refuse. Some are already washed white as snow and some are still wearing filthy wool.

1.6 And the high mountains will be shaken; and the high hills will be laid
low and will melt like wax in a flame.
1.7 And the earth will sink, and everything that is on the earth will be
destroyed, and there will be judgment upon all, and upon all the righteous.

We are all judged. Those who are INSIDE Christ will have an advocate.

1.8 But for the righteous: He will make peace, and He will keep safe the
Chosen, and mercy will be upon them. They will all belong to God, and
will prosper and be blessed, and the light of God will shine on them.

Just as Christ stated about salvation, there are many who have been washed in the water. There were two thieves hanging on the cross. One repented. Did he do ANYTHING to deserve this grace and mercy? No. He repented and turned to Christ on the Cross. We all have this opportunity now. For how much longer? I cannot say.

1.9 And behold! He comes with ten thousand Holy Ones; to execute
judgment upon them and to destroy the impious, and to contend with all
flesh concerning everything that the sinners and the impious have done and
wrought against Him.

You see. This is all of us. We are all on this sinking ship together. We have all done our part to corrupt this Earth. Making peace with God now is important.

Read the Book of Jude. Better yet, Listen to the Audio. Only one chapter to hear.

Chapter Two to follow in another post. I'll do another thread each day, but include as many chapters in each thread per day as time allows.

edit on 15-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
From this point, I will only outline those verses that are most engaged into the mystery we need to decode.

Chapter 2

5.1 Contemplate how the trees are covered with green leaves and bear fruit.
And understand, in respect of everything, and perceive how He Who Lives
Forever made all these things for you.

First, Enoch asks us to focus on the cycles in nature and how one season brings the next. We connect this to the overall context that some aspects of nature need to die and be removed. Leaves wither and die. New fruit comes in the next season. It is all given by God.

5.3 And consider how the seas and rivers together complete their tasks.
5.4 But you have not persevered in, nor observed, the Law of the Lord. But
you have transgressed and have spoken proud and hard words with your
unclean mouth against his majesty. You hard of heart! You will not have
peace!

Those who speak against God lack the perspective to see the bigger picture. Peace only comes to those who love God and others. There is a law that fulfills all law. Love gives us the freedom to remove law. What will the universe be like when laws are not restrictive to our soul? What can hold a soul back if law is not a restriction? For me, this is interesting to ponder. We are restricted by all laws now because we are thieves. When we finally find the fulfillment of the law, we are free.

5.5 And because of this you will curse your days, and the years of your life
you will destroy. And the eternal curse will increase and you will not
receive mercy.
5.6 In those days, you will transform your name into an eternal curse to all
the righteous. And they will curse you sinners forever.
5.7 For the chosen; there will be light, joy, and peace, and they will inherit
the earth. But for you, the impious, there will be a curse.
5.8 When wisdom is given to the chosen they will all live, and will not
again do wrong, either through forgetfulness, or through pride. But those
who possess wisdom will be humble.

Unfortunately, we can all see these traits in the people around us. Each of us suffer from the debt of sin, yet many have overcome and are overcoming. Forgiveness is available now by request. Compare this to our objective in the book of Revelation:

1 John 5:4
for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.

1 John 5:5
Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

None of us can do the job of Christ. We can only put our trust in Him. That's it. Forget trying to overcome your sin by yourself. It won't happen. You must seek the gate opening alongside the Good Shepherd. No other path will get you there.

My next post will outline the fall of the watchers in Chapter 3.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Chapter 3

The first thing I would like to point out is the fact that souls were crying to God that they could not 'go out' in the face of the iniquity which is being committed on Earth. In other words, they could not return to their families. Remember, baptism is the immersion of the soul into a body. We are here for life and to complete our work here. In light of what was taking place, there was no room for incarnation.

9.10 And now behold the souls which have died cry out and complain unto
the Gate of Heaven, and their lament has ascended, and they cannot go out
in the face of the iniquity which is being committed on the earth.

The chapter ends with this lament to God.

9.11 And you know everything, before it happens, and you know this, and
what concerns each of them. But you say nothing to us. What ought we to
do with them, about this?"

I start at the end of this chapter to show you that God already know the outcome. It was planned and part of the overall process. Here is where it all starts.

6.1 And it came to pass, when the sons of men had increased, that in those
days there were born to them fair and beautiful daughters.
6.2 And the Angels, the sons of Heaven, saw them and desired them. And
they said to one another: "Come, let us choose for ourselves wives, from
the children of men, and let us beget, for ourselves, children."

Compare this to chapter six of Genesis.

6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Did God know how long this would last? Yes. There are seven sevens in a full 50 years jubilee. 120 X 50 is 6000 years.

6.3 And Semyaza, who was their leader, said to them:
"I fear that you may not wish this deed to be done and that I alone will pay
for this great sin."
6.4 And they all answered him, and said:
"Let us all swear an oath, and bind one-another with curses, so not to alter
this plan, but to carry out this plan effectively."
6.5 Then they all swore together and all bound one another with curses to
it.
6.6 And they were, in all, two hundred and they came down on Ardis,
which is the summit of Mount Hermon. And they called the mountain
Hermon because on it they swore and bound one another with curses.
6.7 And these are the names of their leaders:
Semyaza, who was their leader, Urakiba, Ramiel, Kokabiel, Tamiel,
Ramiel, Daniel, Ezeqiel, Baraqiel, Asael, Armaros, Ananel, Zaqiel,
Samsiel, Satael, Turiel, Yomiel, Araziel.
6.8 These are the leaders of the two hundred Angels and of all the others
with them.

Curiously, there are nearly 140 heads of state that attend the UN council of nations. 190 nations.

Compare this to Revelation. Who were the letters of the churches addressed to? Angels.

Revelation 1

20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Revelation 2

Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write;

You get the idea.

Back to Enoch

7.1 And they took wives for themselves and everyone chose for himself
one each. And they began to go into them and were promiscuous with
them. And they taught them charms and spells, and they showed them the
cutting of roots and trees.
7.2 And they became pregnant and bore large giants.

The commentary suggests that the reference to giants may have been stature. The next verse says 3000 cubits. By comparing to Adam at 60 cubits, we may have 180 foot giants. I would suggest the same thing the commentary says and suggest that they were leaders. A cubit is 18 inches, making a giant 4500 feet tall. I think it is obvious the ratio is 3 times larger than Adam if we can believe what the Quran writer knew.

Quran

The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall. When He created him, He said to him, "Go and greet that group of angels, and listen to their reply, for it will be your greeting (salutation) and the greeting (salutations of your offspring." So, Adam said (to the angels), As-Salamu Alaikum (i.e. Peace be upon you). The angels said, "As-salamu Alaika wa Rahmatu-l-lahi" (i.e. Peace and Allah's Mercy be upon you). Thus the angels added to Adam's salutation the expression, 'Wa Rahmatu-l-lahi,' Any person who will enter Paradise will resemble Adam (in appearance and figure).

For me, it's clear that stature of the person was what was stated. Assuming Adam at 6 feet, we could even say that the giants were 18 feet.

Interesting Page on the Subject

7.3 These devoured all the toil of men; until men were unable to sustain
them.
7.4 And the giants turned against them in order to devour men.
7.5 And they began to sin against birds, and against animals, and against
reptiles, and against fish, and they devoured one another's flesh, and drank
the blood from it.
7.6 Then the Earth complained about the lawless ones.
8.1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and daggers, and shields, and
breastplates. And he showed them the things after these, and the art of
making them; bracelets, and ornaments, and the art of making up the eyes,
and of beautifying the eyelids, and the most precious stones, and all kinds
of coloured dyes. And the world was changed.

Indeed, the world is changed. We live with the results. God's plan was to see this to the end.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Chapter 4

10.1 And then the Most High, the Great and Holy One, spoke and sent
Arsyalalyur to the son of Lamech, and said to him:
10.2 "Say to him in my name; hide yourself! And reveal to him the end,
which is coming, because the whole earth will be destroyed. A deluge is
about to come on all the earth; and all that is in it will be destroyed.
10.3 And now teach him so that he may escape and his offspring may
survive for the whole Earth."
10.4 And further the Lord said to Raphael: "Bind Azazel by his hands and
his feet and throw him into the darkness. And split open the desert, which
is in Dudael, and throw him there.
10.5 And throw on him jagged and sharp stones and cover him with
darkness. And let him stay there forever. And cover his face so that he
may not see the light.
10.6 And so that, on the Great Day of Judgment, he may be hurled into the
fire.

Why was Lamech to hide? He was father of Noah. One Angel comes to tell Lamech what would happen and was instructed by the Most High. The watcher Azazel is bound and confined to darkness in the desert. Where is Dudael? Some say that it is in Yemen and it's Capital Sana'a is historically the first place to harden metals and means "Hardness"(as taught by the demon Azazel).

10.7 And restore the Earth which the Angels have ruined. And announce
the restoration of the Earth. For I shall restore the Earth so that not all the
sons of men shall be destroyed because of the knowledge which the
Watchers made known and taught to their sons.
10.8 And the whole Earth has been ruined by the teaching of the works of
Azazel; and against him write: ALL SIN."

Perhaps this was written in the book of life. I am not sure.

10.9 And the Lord said to Gabriel: “Proceed against the bastards, and the
reprobates, and against the sons of the fornicators. And destroy the sons of
the fornicators, and the sons of the Watchers, from amongst men. And
send them out, and send them against one another, and let them destroy
themselves in battle; for they will not have length of days.
10.10 And they will petition you, but the petitioners will gain nothing in The Book of Enoch
respect of them, for they hope for eternal life, and that each of them will
live life for five hundred years."

This figures into my theory of those who remained. They know the 70 generation judgment message and the kingdom of the watchers on Earth was in chaos. I believe that the Mayans and others left their calendars to mark December 21 as the date of this judgment. You can consult this thread for more on that subject: Enoch and the Mayans.

10.11 And the Lord said to Michael: "Go, inform Semyaza, and the others
with him, who have associated with the women to corrupt themselves with
them in all their uncleanness.
10.12 When all their sons kill each other, and when they see the destruction
of their loved ones, bind them for seventy generations, under the hills of the
earth, until the day of their judgment and of their consummation, until the
judgment, which is for all eternity, is accomplished.

----This part is important. The consummation is the wedding of the Son to the Earth. 70 generations pass. This is 5055 years from Enoch, or 6000 from the start of mankind. As you can read in the thread linked above, I believe this to be the reason for the Mayan Calendar. The Watchers recorded the date.

10.13 And in those days, they will lead them to the Abyss of Fire; in
torment, and in prison they will be shut up for all eternity.
10.14 And then Semyaza will be burnt, and from then on destroyed with
them; together they will be bound until the end of all generations.
10.15 And destroy all the souls of lust, and the sons of the Watchers, for
they have wronged men.
10.16 Destroy all wrong from the face of the Earth and every evil work will
cease.
10.17 And now all the righteous will be humble, and will live until they
beget thousands. And all the days of their youth, and their sabbaths, they
will fulfill in peace.

This prophecy reaches into our day and age. The events of Revelation is mentioned here as well. Consider that this word is over 5000 years old. What can we expect after this time of judgment?

10.19 And all the pleasant trees they will plant on it and they will plant on
it vines. And the vine that is planted on it will produce fruit in abundance;
and every seed that is sown on it, each measure will produce a thousand,
and each measure of olives will produce ten baths of oil.
10.20 And you cleanse the Earth from all wrong, and from all iniquity, and
from all sin, and from all impiety, and from all the uncleanness which is
brought about on the earth. The Book of Enoch
10.21 And all the sons of men shall be righteous, and all the nations shall
serve and bless me and all shall worship me.
10.22 And the Earth will be cleansed from all corruption, and from all sin,
and from all wrath, and from all torment; and I will not again send a flood
upon it, for all generations, forever.

11.1 And in those days, I will open the Storehouses of Blessing, which are
in Heaven, so that I may send them down upon the Earth, upon the work,
and upon the toil, of the sons of men.
11.2 Peace and truth will be united, for all the days of eternity, and for all
the generations of eternity.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
For Chapter 5, I will turn to the commentary.

This section describes how Enoch became involved. Enoch describes how
representatives of the Watchers approached him, while praying, (12.3). They gave him
a message to pass on to the runaways. The message is outlined between 12.4 and 13.2.
Enoch describes the terror among the runaways when they discover they have been
found.
Enoch explains how the runaways decided to send a letter, (13.4-–6), begging
forgiveness, and Enoch is given the job of writing and delivering this letter.
Enoch does not disclose the actual contents of their letter or much about how it
was delivered. He says he went to the waters of Dan (Lake Van?) and read it out, and a
reply came to him in a dream, (13.7-8), but he also says at 12.1-2 that he had
disappeared because he was with the Watchers.

13.1 And Enoch went and said to Azazel: "You will not have peace. A
severe sentence has come out against you that you should be bound.
13.2 And you will have neither rest nor mercy, nor the granting of any
petitions, because of the wrong which you have taught, and because of all
the works of blasphemy and wrong and sin which you have shown to the
sons of men."
13.3 And then I went and spoke to them all together, and they were all
afraid; fear and trembling seized them.
13.4 And they asked me to write out for them the record of a petition, so
that they might receive forgiveness, and to take a record of their petition up
to the Lord in Heaven.

Enoch is asked to deliver a message to God. I love what God says in response to their petition.

13.8 And behold a dream came to me, and visions fell upon me, and I saw a
vision of wrath; that I should speak to the sons of Heaven and reprove
them.
13.9 And I woke up and went to them, and they were all sitting gathered
together as they mourned, in Ubelseyael, which is between Lebanon and
Senir, with their faces covered.
13.10 And I spoke in front of them all; the visions that I had seen in my
sleep, and I began to speak these words to reprove the Watchers of Heaven.

The response of God come in the next Chapter.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Chapter 6

Again, to the commentary.

This is the reply to the runaways' letter. The judgment is outlined at 14.4-7.
They are to be bound on earth, (14.5), this could mean endless reincarnation;
presumably they would know exactly what it meant. At 14.6, the deaths of their sons, is
predicted again, and at 14.7, they are further criticized for the form of their petition.
The section at 14.8 is interesting; here Enoch goes into more detail about how he
saw this vision. It sounds to me, as though Enoch was taken in a vehicle that could fly!
(See also section 15 at 81.5, here three of the Watchers take Enoch home, and drop him
off outside his front door).

From-14.9 - 15.1, Enoch describes his journey, and the place where he was
taken. He was obviously very impressed and rather frightened. The "wall of
hailstones" might be glass, and the "tongue of fire" could be artificial lighting.
At 15.1, the Most High speaks to Enoch, and he mocks the runaways for sending
Enoch to carry their petition (15.2).

He goes on to explain the reasons for the harshness of the judgment. At 16.3, he
criticizes them for leaving before they had completed their education. He says that what
they knew was worthless, and that their lack of wisdom will lead to bad consequences.

I compare this endless reincarnation to baptism. Elijah is key to understanding this. There is an article linked in my signature on the true meaning of baptism.

God's reply to them was striking to me.

15.2 And go say to the Watchers of Heaven, who sent you to petition on
their behalf: You ought to petition on behalf of men, not men on behalf of
you.

Consider this next part. Are there secrets revealed here?

15.3 Why have you left the High, Holy and Eternal Heaven, and lain with
women, and become unclean with the daughters of men, and taken wives
for yourselves, and done as the sons of the earth, and begotten giant sons?
15.4 And you were spiritual, Holy, living an eternal life, but you became
unclean upon the women, and begot children through the blood of flesh,
and lusted after the blood of men, and produced flesh and blood, as they do,
who die and are destroyed.

Men are destroyed? This part is interesting to me.

15.5 And for this reason I give men wives; so that they might sow seed in
them, and so that children might be born by them, so that deeds might be
done on the Earth.

Deeds? What deeds are those? Many people feel that men are slaves for the Gods. The Summarian texts seem to suggest this. I take a different view. Earlier, the souls were complaining that they could not return to the wickedness of Earth. We also know that the Angels were being trained. On Earth, we know that men are being trained in similar a similar fashion. What are we to make of this? It is my belief that all of God's kingdom if a training process for service to His kingdom of heaven. We inherit the same eternal life from God's servants. In the end, we are offered this eternal life by way of God's Son.

The questions here are many. I am only sure of one thing. God is working to raise us as children. I think and I move. Other than this, I can only appeal to God for anything beyond this life. What does he ask of me? Deeds or righteousness on Earth.

As we read, it starts to become clear that there is more going on here than we may first suspect. I continually find this with the entire Bible. God has not hidden anything from us other than what we fail to seek. Are we all part of the fallen rebels from Heaven? Could be. This is more of a reason to repent in the water. It may be our only chance.

15.6 But you, formerly, were spiritual, living an eternal, immortal life, for
all the generations of the world.
15.7 For this reason I did not arrange wives for you; because the dwelling
of the spiritual ones is in Heaven.
15.8 And now, the giants who were born from body and flesh will be called
Evil Spirits on the Earth, and on the Earth will be their dwelling.

I ask the question. Is this us? Not so fast. Continue reading.

15.9 And evil spirits came out from their flesh, because from above they
were created, from the Holy Watchers was their origin and first foundation.
Evil spirits they will be on Earth and ‘Spirits of the Evil Ones’ they will be
called.
15.10 And the dwelling of the Spirits of Heaven is Heaven, but the
dwelling of the spirits of the Earth, who were born on the Earth, is Earth.

If we are born on Earth, this is our domain. We are baptized into the water. God offers us Spirit in John 3.

More to follow.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I might be digressing, but I'd like to know why you think the book of Enoch was not included in the biblical canon?
What other books do you feel should have been part of the bible?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
At this point, it may be good to return to the Bible.

John 3

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

You must be born again. This is baptism, or immersion into this domain. We see a parallel here to the words of Enoch in Chapter 6. What else does Christ say?

10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[e] 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”

This is the key. If we believe on the Son, we can be translated from one domain to the next. This is the restoration to God. But first, what needs to happen.

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

22 After this, Jesus and his disciples went out into the Judean countryside, where he spent some time with them, and baptized. 23 Now John also was baptizing at Aenon near Salim, because there was plenty of water, and people were coming and being baptized. 24 (This was before John was put in prison.) 25 An argument developed between some of John’s disciples and a certain Jew over the matter of ceremonial washing. 26 They came to John and said to him, “Rabbi, that man who was with you on the other side of the Jordan—the one you testified about—look, he is baptizing, and everyone is going to him.”

27 To this John replied, “A person can receive only what is given them from heaven. 28 You yourselves can testify that I said, ‘I am not the Messiah but am sent ahead of him.’ 29 The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom’s voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete. 30 He must become greater; I must become less.”

Back to Enoch in chapter ONE.

10.12 When all their sons kill each other, and when they see the destruction
of their loved ones, bind them for seventy generations, under the hills of the
earth, until the day of their judgment and of their consummation, until the
judgment, which is for all eternity, is accomplished.

It's a consummation. The marriage mentioned in John is the same one we long for as Christians. We are awaiting our salvation if we belong to the Son.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
I might be digressing, but I'd like to know why you think the book of Enoch was not included in the biblical canon?
What other books do you feel should have been part of the bible?

Partially, I think it is because God wanted it to come out in this day and age. The mystery of the Watchers is the story of mankind. Until the time of testing is complete, we cannot know why were are tested. If we are the watchers, then we must choose God over this world by our own choice. Sin separates us. Christ brings us into God's will. Christ preached love for others. What do we see on Earth today? We see the Sons killing each other. I think Enoch's message was not just for the days before the flood, but for us today. We must willingly walk away from these choices to defile our temple. The body is the temple and we are all sinners. There are 1000 years remaining for men on Earth. After the coming judgment, we will all return to the water if we have been baptized with Christ. All things will be revealed.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Being Born again takes on new meaning from these stories of immortal beings and men who die. How do we answer these questions apart from the books that have been left? I believe that God is working a miracle of mercy for all of us. When the time is right, it will be fully realized as love. God is love and love keeps no record of wrongs.

1 Corinthians 13

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Chapter 7

It is important to note that not all Watchers were evil. Some were there assisting Enoch. Note that they Angels could transform.

17.1 And they took me to a place where they were like burning fire, and,
when they wished, they made themselves look like men.

After taking a trip around the Heavens and Earth, Enoch is told this:

19.1 And Uriel said to me: “The spirits of the Angels who were
promiscuous with women will stand here; and they, assuming
many forms, made men unclean and will lead men astray so that they sacrifice to
demons as gods. And they will stand there until the great judgment day, on
which they will be judged, so that an end will be made of them.

----What do we know of the ancient pyramid sites in South America. Were sacrifices being made there? This is a curious comparison to make from what is said.

19.2 And their wives, having led astray the Angels of Heaven, will become
peaceful.”
19.3 And I, Enoch, alone saw the sight, the ends of everything; and no man
has seen what I have seen.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Chapter 8

20.1 And these are the names of the Holy Angels who keep watch.
20.2 Uriel, one of the Holy Angels; namely the Holy Angel of the Spirits of
Men.
20.4 Raguel, one of the Holy Angels; who takes vengeance on the world,
and on the lights.
20.5 Michael, one of the Holy Angels, namely the one put in charge of the
best part of humankind, in charge of the nation.
20.6 Saraqael, one of the Holy Angels; who is in charge of the spirits of
men who cause the spirits to sin.
20.7 Gabriel, one of the Holy Angels, who is in charge of the Serpents, and
the Garden, and the Cherubim.

Like I said before, there were only a few runaway Angles. There are many more mentioned that were serving God as Elect Angles.

He answered me and said to me: "Enoch, why do you have such fear and
terror because of this terrible place, and before this pain?"
21.10 And he said to me: "This place is the prison of the Angels, and there
they will be held for ever."

Enoch clearly felt compassion for the Angles. As the story continues, we keep hearing Angels mentioned and then Stars. I have often wondered what comparison there is between the two. There are many traditions that state we are all stars locked in a human form. This is interesting to contemplate. Compare to this:

Daniel 12

2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise[a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

Again, we need to ask the question, "Are we the fallen stars?"

22.1 And from there, I went to another place, and he showed me in the west
a large and high mountain, and a hard rock, and four beautiful places.
22.2 And inside, it was deep, wide, and very smooth. How smooth is that
which rolls, and deep and dark to look at!
22.3 Then Raphael, one of the Holy Angels who was with me, answered
me, and said to me: "These beautiful places are there so that the spirits, the
souls of the dead, might be gathered into them. For them they were
created; so that here they might gather the souls of the sons of men.

This chapter is very interesting. Sons of Men would be us. It is hard for us to conceptualize this accurately. All of this is a hidden world from our view. We are very much locked in darkness over these matters.

22.4 And these places they made, where they will keep them until the Day
of Judgment, and until their appointed time, and that appointed time will be
long, until the great judgment comes upon them.
22.5 And I saw the spirits of the sons of men who were dead and their
voices reached Heaven and complained.
22.6 Then I asked Raphael, the Angel who was with me, and said to him:
"Whose is this spirit, whose voice thus reaches Heaven and complains?"
22.7 And he answered me, and said to me, saying: "This spirit is the one
that came out of Abel, whom Cain, his brother, killed. And he will
complain about him until his offspring are destroyed from the face of the
Earth, and from amongst the offspring of men, his offspring perish."

Here is a reference to Cain and Able. By 'his', does he mean Able or Cain?

22.8 Then I asked about him, and about judgment on all, and I said: "Why
is one separated from another?"

22.9 And he answered me, and said to me: "These three places where
made, in order that they might separate the spirits of the dead. And thus the
souls of the righteous have been separated; this is the spring of water, and
on it the light.
22.10 Likewise, a place has been created for sinners, when they die, and are
buried in the earth, and judgment has not come upon them during their life.
22.11 And here their souls will be separated for this great torment, until the
Great Day of Judgment and Punishment and Torment for those who curse,
forever, and of vengeance on their souls. And there he will bind them
forever. Verily, He is, from the beginning of the world.

After these words, we read this interesting information about angels keeping records of wrongs.

22.12 And thus a place has been separated for the souls of those who
complain, and give information about their destruction, about when they
were killed, in the days of the sinners.

22.13 Thus a place has been created, for the souls of men who are not
righteous, but sinners, accomplished in wrongdoing, and with the
wrongdoers will be their lot. But their souls will not be killed on the day of
judgment, nor will they rise from here."

That is it for this thread. I will return tomorrow with Chapter 9 in another thread.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Be very careful with that book...practice extreme caution. It's diabolical and will suck you in until your broke and homeless wondering where 7 years of your life went.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Gltichy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Nice thread,

You see. This is all of us. We are all on this sinking ship together. We have all done our part to corrupt this Earth. Making peace with God now is important.

agree!

top topics

join