Flights Increase to Apocalypse Safe Zones around December 21 Doomsday

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by timetothink

Well, there is an upside to the Happiest Place on Earth. It's the best stocked place on Earth too. Once all the panicky people have panic'ed and left to join all the other panic'ed idiots jamming up the roadways and interstates ....You'll be in the land of plenty.

Just handcuff the bean counters to the Tower of Terror for about 20 hours on continuous repeat cycle and tell them you'll make it days straight if they say another word about charging in a disaster.

See.........there is a bright side to every thing.

Thank you wrabbit2000.....now timetothink can go have fun and relax.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Just think of all the people making big bucks by capitalizing on the folks who are concerned enough about perceived threats, real or imagined, to make a change in their life.

This looks to be bigger than the Y2K scam......

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

My guess would be that they'll jack up the price of everything! People (most anyway) are basically greedy creatures and I'm sure that the businesses in these "safe zones" will find that making money hand over fist is a very lucrative temptation! The really sad part? After all of this blows over the prices will probably go down very little...if at all! Never underestimate human avarice!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Turkey makes No sense..its prone to large earthquakes,its not a geologically stable region.If one's really that worried,go to a very geologically stable area.Turkey would quite frankly be one of the last places i'd go,and thats even without any military activity in the region.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

My guess would be that they'll jack up the price of everything! People (most anyway) are basically greedy creatures and I'm sure that the businesses in these "safe zones" will find that making money hand over fist is a very lucrative temptation! The really sad part? After all of this blows over the prices will probably go down very little...if at all! Never underestimate human avarice!

Like I said earlier, they'll make a substantial profit off of these peoples fears.
I guess that's thanks to the supply and demand theory.
You want a safe haven, we'll demand the money....

Me, I guess we'll be here waiting for the 22nd to roll around so we can get up and do our usual routine.
Sounds boring, I know.....

-----------------

Ah, interesting avatar you got going there BTW.....

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Decided to celebrate 12/21/2012 with my own silly doomsday prophecy. Instead of Niburu or the Mayans I'm going with Cthulhu rising from his evil slumber to consume us all. My prophesy makes as much sense as the rest of them!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Decided to celebrate 12/21/2012 with my own silly doomsday prophecy. Instead of Niburu or the Mayans I'm going with Cthulhu rising from his evil slumber to consume us all. My prophesy makes as much sense as the rest of them!

Sounds good to me.....

At least you're not wasting gobs of money hiding out from Cthulhu in France or Turkey.
If he's gonna get us, at least we'll be in the comfort of home when he comes.

Wonder if he likes hot pockets or pizza?!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

The only evil creature we should really worry about is the humans... They made the prophecies come true around the new millennium - 9-11..

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I will make the chocolate cheesecake. I'm hoping he will eat me quickly and get it over with! If not, hoping the cheesecake will buy me some time. What ancient evil god can resist cheesecake?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
reply to post by littled16

The only evil creature we should really worry about is the humans... They made the prophecies come true around the new millennium - 9-11..

You do have a very valid point here....

Nothing can compare to the atrocities caused by Mankind.
Nor the greed of Mankind......

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
As others have pointed out, the flaw in the strategy is the problem of identifying a safe zone, if you don't know what's going to happen, or where.

There's the old story (Arabian Nights?) of the man who caught sight of the figure of Death, in the market place in Damascus. Death caught sight of him too, and looked rather surprised. In order to escape Death, the man rode as fast as he could to Aleppo. But that's precisely where Death intercepted him again, remarking as it did so "I was surprised to see you in Damascus this morning, because I knew you were due to meet me in Aleppo tonight". (The cities may have been the other way round)

An updated version of the same story is the man in the 1980's who decided he wanted to escape what he saw as the coming of war. His theory was that war was going to erupt all over the northern hemisphere, so the best way to escape it would be to find a home in the southern hemisphere, preferably a remote island.
So that's how he turned up in the Falklands, just in time to greet the Argentine invasion force.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Thanks fr the advice and well wishes Wrabbit and Snarky.

If they charge for food and comfort after doomsday, I will be posting a picture on here of Mickeys head on a stick.

I can make it happen, we have the technology...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If Obama and family head for Denver in the next week I will think seriously about catching a flight my self

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I will make the chocolate cheesecake. I'm hoping he will eat me quickly and get it over with! If not, hoping the cheesecake will buy me some time. What ancient evil god can resist cheesecake?

Happy Dec. 21st.......

So far, so good....

You got that chocolate cheesecake ready, in case of ?????

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystiqueAgent
Wait a minute there are safe zones? I thought if anything this Doomsday would be global? Therefore there could really be no safe zones? Honestly I think the main thing that will happen is that there will be a lot of drunk people perhaps on the day before, on and perhaps after. Maybe all three.

Whats this Safe Zone? let me guess they are getting ready for possible alien invasion?
Well that might be the case other wise you wouldn't need the Safe Zones if the world isn't ending.

Either way today is going to be shaping into an interesting day.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-12-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
(Reuters) - If doomsday really falls on Friday, the residents of this Serbian mountain region are cashing in while they can.

"We're booked out December 20-23. We have a New Age convention and guests are coming because of the end of the world," said Nebojsa Gajic, manager of the 160-bed, Communist-era Millennium Hotel on the slopes of Mount Rtanj.

The region is selling itself as the best place to survive the looming apocalypse - which will fall on December 21, according to mystics whose calculations depend on the ending of an era in the 5,125-year-old Mayan calendar.

As "Doomsday" looms, Serbs cash in on mystical mountain

Boy, these towns are cashing in on this End of the World stuff.
Wonder how many people will feel silly when nothing happens and they have to go home?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
"Apocalypse-Safe Zones"?

Heh! What a ridiculous concept! That's like water-free ocean! APOCALYPSE means (among other things) such a cataclysm, that there ARE no "Apocalypse-Safe Zones".. oh man.

People are so clueless. Why are they afraid of death? It's just as natural as birth, and probably 1000 times less traumatic and stressful (the events leading to death might be stressful though).

Someone said that the first 15 minutes of life (after incarnation) are the most dangerous ones. Someone else replied: "I think the last 15 minutes might be the most dangerous as well!"

We all will experience 'death'. The body will become useless to us at one point, and we are relieved of it. That's what people call 'death'. Of course we don't die, only the body dies. But then again, the body was never really alive - it only seemed like that because we were inhabiting it.

I am welcoming apocalypse as an alternative to this NWO-hell that people would otherwise have to live in. But I am almost shocked to realize that many people do not share this view. They would rather have this air-polluting, overpopulated oil baron ghetto go on for ever! Unbelievable, but I guess some people are happy being slaves. But those happy slaves do not realize that it's best for EVERYONE that the evil that's controlling and ruling the world and it's denizens and poisoning and mutating all life, will be COMPLETELY DESTROYED and wiped out.

It's like a computer malfunction or virus that starts to cause such disturbances and crashes that it's better to reset the system and reformat the hard drive, and then install a fresh, better operating system and start anew.

Some people think it's awful if something stops all this evil, and if they can't continue their miserable slave-life.

I am much more afraid that it will be allowed to go on and on until even those happy slaves realize what's really going on. And knowing their indoctrination and shiny, washed brains, it could take a long, long while..

I apologize for my rants for today, it seems that I am in a very ranty mood lately. I don't apologize for the content in them, I merely want to apologize for the reason that they might be in the wrong area - I didn't plan to rant, it just happened, and because I think there might be content of some value to someone, I didn't delete them.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

The offerings of sweets are being prepared even as I respond! So far nothing has shown up to eat me- but I can always hope!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The end of life (which was never said by the Mayans) and the end of a cycle (which we feel was really implied by the Mayans) are two different things. And obviously I'm not the first one to point this out.

So the question remains, are some people just super theatrical or just easily influenced?

Even when we all wake up tomorrow, no one will never totally understand what the Mayans knew. Not even their ancestors because even they have different theories.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

So the question remains, are some people just super theatrical or just easily influenced?

I do believe the Doomsday dud turned their escapade into a vacation celebration.....or at least I hope they thought of it as a celebration. Not sure with some people now a days. I believe that there were some that truly wanted something to happen.

Even when we all wake up tomorrow, no one will never totally understand what the Mayans knew. Not even their ancestors because even they have different theories.

You are 100% correct....

Happy New Era !!!!!!

snarky

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join