It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fetal Cells in Pepsi?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by QueSeraSera

Oh you know, pepsi and other companies using brominated vegetable oil in their fruity drinks - including orange gatorade. BVO has been banned in other parts of the world.

“A page popped up with a long list of possible side effects, including neurological disorders and altered thyroid hormones. I didn’t expect that.”

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostyMew

Yes, I have heard of this stuff, but shrugged it off as yet another "benign" chemical additive without checking into it further. UGH! We all need to be more vigilant. Our government does not, and will not keep us safe. Europe is so far ahead of us in these concerns. *sigh*
Thank you for the further info.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

Okay, this is disturbing, but to attempt an influx of Pro-lifers flipping out they did say " Cloned " cells. The originals obviously came from an aborted fetus kidney, but at this point they are clones of said cells.

Still mortifying to think a beverage we drink is made from human cells, cloned or not but no infants are harmed in the making of this flavoring. An aborted fetus was obviously donate for medical purposes, the tissue purchased legally and cells extracted and cloned.

We live in a truly #ed up world. Soylent green anyone?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Apparently, that might be more true than we'll ever discover.
Second...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Could go way deep into this stuff but what the Occultist need or want you to do is partake in human sacrifice as they do whether you know it or not & what better way then to stick in Pepsi or Dr. Pepper.

Go look at the end of all these cultures Mayans, Romans or Americans - they were slaughtering/sacrificing their young by the boat load in the end!

Peace

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well, people shouldn't be drinking soda anyways...

I've only just started looking into the dangers of fire retardant recently while I was shopping for a new mattress. Apparently, The mattress you sleep on and the couch you sit on can be making you sick if it has fire retardant chemicals. It can cause cancer, SIDs and all kinds of things. The off gassing of memory foam mattresses have made some people sick as well.... needless to say, it took me like a month before I finally decided what mattress to buy. Is this stuff in food/ drinks too?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I might pull this one out next time I see someone going for a slurp on one of their beverages.. I can't stand soft drink myself and after seeing this, I'm glad I don't waste my money on the crap.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
How many people clicked through into the site and didn't just read the quotes in the first post?
You're not drinking aborted fetus cells. CLONED cells (from a fetus in the 70s) are used in the research and development phase.
As it goes, this 'baby flavoured' Pepsi isn't even available until next year.
Now you know, you can avoid it...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

Wow I am just speachless over this.... truly disgusting. I have hundreds on a mailing list that I am going to share this one with.

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
This topic again?

It crops up on these forums, on various sections, about once every two months.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xquizit
Aborted fetus cells in Pepsi. Yes, you heard right... Read on, you won't believe it:/

The fetal cells aren't ingredients, they're taste testers. Pepsi is outsourcing their product QC to a company that uses fetal taste receptor cells to taste-test Pepsi syrups for taste accuracy. It's effed up, but it's not the same as grinding up aborted fetuses and sprinkling them in as flavor enhancers.

Although I fully expect millions of "common sense" Americans to fully embrace the notion that Pepsi is grinding up fetuses and adding them to Pepsi products. In America, you have the right to be as ill-informed as you are capable of being. In fact, in many communities, it's your solemn duty to God and country.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This may not be in the final product you drink, but it is truely horrifying nonetheless. Thanks OP this is news to me.

I'm jealous of those that gave up soda and don't miss it. I crave coke very badly at least twice a week. I had to give it up along with a list of other products nearly two years ago because of all the chemicals in the foods and the packaging/containers. I'm trying to opt out of as much of this chemical bombardment as possible. I'll be making my first attempt at toothpaste this week. Thought I'd been clever in opting out of flouride toothpaste only to discover other chemicals just as bad.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Every day it becomes more and more clear
Only drink natural spring water
Only drink coffee or tea made with natural spring water
Home brew your own beer
Wine is probably fine, as long as it is not from a main chain, only small vineyards.
Try to shoot your own food and stock up your freezer twice a year.
And only eat vegetables and fruit that you personally grow.

If you can't do the above, then chances are you will be ingesting very harmful, experimental chemicals designed to kill you or make you kill someone else, or both.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Aborted fetus cells in Pepsi. ... Read on, you won't believe it:/

No, I wont believe it.
Because its not true, and the quote you yourself posted even says that.

What do you all think?

I think ATS would be better off if it banned people for posting misleading sensationalist lies.

This place is supposed to be about *denying* ignorance, not wallowing in it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
How many people here drink Red Bull even though bull semen was involved in the making? Or Monster? Maybe Rock Star?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Why is using dead cells in laboratory tests "horrifying"? Sure the origin of the cells were human featuses, dead human featuses.

Would you rather they use live animals for the testing?

Fact is, because the cells are human in origin, the laboratory tests are 100% reelvant and much more accurate than using other animal cells. Therefore better, and safer for the consumer.

The fetuses are dead. I don't think they are going to be hurt, offended or otherwise object to the tests.

HOW the fetuses came to their end is another matter entirely. The topic of abortion is not the one being discussed here.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
2013...not in there yet. Can still drink my diet pepsi until then. Sheww.

Pepsi is chemical stew. My dog wont drink it. But, me, I am slightly addicted.

I will stop if it is confirmed to happen in 2013. That is disgusting.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I only drink Mexican Coke and consider myself a member of the "mexican coke cult"

all along the south gas stations and grocery stores stock by the ton, in old fashion bottles but it's bottled in mexico and wording is in spanish

the main reason it's sooooo popular and is pissing off companies like monsanto putting pressure on Coke to remove it from the U.S.

mexican coke does not contain high fructose corn syrup.

it's made with the original formula and plain old sugar

and it's the best tasting coke you'll ever have in my opinion

www.nytimes.com...

it'll be the old fashion bottle but the label is shrink wrapped on and will have a white sticker attached to the bottle with ingredients list that is attached due to US regulation.

Best coke evah!

They are mainly brought in for illegals and mexican workers who grew up with the mexican coke and is marketed toward them in stores but I bought 50 bottles few days ago to stock up and have them as occasional yet wonderful amazing treats

you can buy them online but shipping gets pricy as the weight gets ya

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join