It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Gun Owners are the Biggest Wrench in the NWO Gears!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Originally posted by hawkiye

Give it up you're not getting the guns period! It aint going to happen!

The idea that these people even want your guns is laughable to me. If I was in their position I would be more than happy to let the people I own keep their silly toys, safe in the knowledge that they will go around killing each other to prove how "free" they truly are.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
American gun owners are the biggest wrench in the NWO gears??? I'd say so.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I have been trying to avoid and limit my comments because I tend to violate TOS when dealing with Dregs who I have a problem not conveying my contempt and disgust. So, I have been waiting for JBS CEO Art Thompson to respond to the Connecticut Murders and here it is:

I will add that I am the descendent of Colonist who came here here from Cornwall England in 1606-7 to escape the tyranny and dead-ends put upon them by the British Monarchy. This video is also an answer to you British who keep chiming in on what Americans should and should not do. After seeing the abomination England turned the Olympics into I am now sure England is now so deep in the Luciferian Belly that I don't care to hear the time of day from any of them.
edit on 17-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

No. Many countries still allow the use of gun owner ship. You just live inside the US and for some reason think the US gun owners are the reason for world utopia.

You can't be serious can you? The US Marines vs US gun owners? I wouldn't put my bets on normal citizens. Don't be tricked into thinking with a gun you stand a chance. Oppression is the key to NWO. Half the reason for cultural cleaning's getting out of hand is because no one hears of them until it's too late.

American gun owners don't protect me at ALL. I fail to see why you think that way.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
American gun owners are the biggest wretches in the nation's gears.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
No. I support the second amendment but, the idea that a mob of people with guns could stop and organized miltary force is beyond silly. They would be slaughtered in a stand up fight and if they were truly facing ruthless power like the NWO then any type of attempt at a guerilla actvity would lead to the exteremination of entire citiies. What you see in Iraq and Afganistan is the West who has revuslion from killing civilians or comitting mass murder. The first time you rebel against a true tyranical power they will act like the Germans when Heydrich was assasinated and destroy to villiages and the people that lived in them. So you can put away the fantasy that gun ownership in the US is some sort threat to truly tyranical power because it is not.

I think the idea though of trying to disarm the world lies not so much with any worry of an organized resistance perse, but more with crippling the sovereignty of the INDIVIDUAL, the ability of one to be secure and able to defend themselves without being hooked up to Big Brother.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
If your definition of "enslavement" means they're going to napalm the hell out of us, then no, Billy Bob with his 10 shotguns isn't going to save anyone. Why aren't people questioning what it is this supposed NWO is actually going to DO to the US if they took away our guns. I'm curious about that.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Originally posted by goou111

dont know where your gettin your info

im american and at least 8 out of every 10 people i know have a gun, handgun ,shotgun,rifle bbgun,water pistol

guns are as american as apple pie, its our right. we believe we need them and were gonna keep em

its been hammered into us from father to son for generations

It's far from 8/10 and I don't think I was including bbguns or water pistols.

www.justfacts.com...

There is estimates of around 80-90 firearms per American resident and that may be where it has confused you.
This does not mean that 80-90 out of every 100 own a gun as many people may have more than one.

The link I have provided shows just one set of statistics from quite a few that I looked up before making my original post and it's about average of the results saying that 30-34% of adults in America own a gun.

edit on 18-12-2012 by b14warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjax9er
Yes never going to happen. Ever.

I have rifles hidden in many places, in the ground even.
You can have the 22. I have more.

America, America, my god, he done shed his grace on thee..

And this is exactly the kind of crazy that needs to be locked away.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlowinSmoke
American gun owners are the biggest wrench in the NWO gears??? I'd say so.

This is sick and disgusting! Those kids should be taken away from those crazy parents!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Imagine an army parading through the streets of a city and guns being aimed from just half of the windows from the first five stories of the buildings. No army could defeat an armed population unless they did literally destroy every population center (city) with wmds. As has been stated that would render the land useless most likely and would defeat the purpose.

Now imagine where most people in the states live. There are no population centers to target. So it would become guerrilla warfare unless the oppressors are willing to destroy every acre of the country with wmds. Bottom line is, anyone who attempts to come to an Americans house and try to relinquish their weapons can expect to meet resistance. I really don't understand how the Aussies let it happen to them.

I would respectfully ask any such oppressor to vacate my property or else be removed forcibly dead or alive. Maybe I'm old fashioned in believing that the law (constitution) means something and I'm sure that alot of people (cowards) will cave, but a good many of us will fight tooth and nail win or lose. I will die fighting in any scenario, not cowering and begging for mercy because I was stupid enough to give up my only means of defending myself.

Hows that for a non military warrior gene?
edit on 18-12-2012 by begoodbees because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by begoodbees
Imagine an army parading through the streets of a city and guns being aimed from just half of the windows from the first five stories of the buildings. No army could defeat an armed population unless they did literally destroy every population center (city) with wmds. As has been stated that would render the land useless most likely and would defeat the purpose.

Now imagine where most people in the states live. There are no population centers to target. So it would become guerrilla warfare unless the oppressors are willing to destroy every acre of the country with wmds. Bottom line is, anyone who attempts to come to an Americans house and relinquish them of their weapons can expect to meet resistance. I really don't understand how the Aussies let it happen to them.

I would respectfully ask any such oppressor to vacate my property or else be removed forcibly dead or alive. Maybe I'm old fashioned in believing that the law (constitution) means something and I'm sure that alot of people (cowards) will cave, but a good many of us will fight tooth and nail win or lose. I will die fighting in any scenario, not cowering and begging for mercy because I was stupid enough to give up my only means of defending myself.

This is naive nonsense. An opposing enemy would rain down hell before the land invasion began. They would bomb them into to the stoneage. Not even your precious gun couldn't save you.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SweetChild

Now imagine where most people in the states live. There are no population centers to target. So it would become guerrilla warfare unless the oppressors are willing to destroy every acre of the country with wmds. Bottom line is, anyone who attempts to come to an Americans house and relinquish them of their weapons can expect to meet resistance. I really don't understand how the Aussies let it happen to them.

This is naive nonsense. An opposing enemy would rain down hell before the land invasion began. They would bomb them into to the stoneage. Not even your precious gun couldn't save you.

Please read before commenting lest you prove your stupidity. Also see definition of double negative. I fear your stupidity has already been proven.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SweetChild

This is sick and disgusting! Those kids should be taken away from those crazy parents
yes, comments like the above are.
ppl really should remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and imho, you're blind.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by b14warrior
reply to post by goou111

Originally posted by goou111

dont know where your gettin your info

im american and at least 8 out of every 10 people i know have a gun, handgun ,shotgun,rifle bbgun,water pistol

guns are as american as apple pie, its our right. we believe we need them and were gonna keep em

its been hammered into us from father to son for generations

It's far from 8/10 and I don't think I was including bbguns or water pistols.

www.justfacts.com...

There is estimates of around 80-90 firearms per American resident and that may be where it has confused you.
This does not mean that 80-90 out of every 100 own a gun as many people may have more than one.

The link I have provided shows just one set of statistics from quite a few that I looked up before making my original post and it's about average of the results saying that 30-34% of adults in America own a gun.

edit on 18-12-2012 by b14warrior because: (no reason given)

i guess its 8 0f 10 households.. i bet if you knocked on a 100 doors almost anywhere in this country 75-80 of them would have a firearm in that house

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Please read before commenting lest you prove your stupidity. Also see definition of double negative. I fear your stupidity has already been proven.

I read the nonsensical ramblings. Fight to the death? There would be no fight. You'd be dead before you saw them coming. You're not a warrior. You nothing of military strategy. You are deranged gun nut with a hero complex.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I read the nonsensical ramblings. Fight to the death? There would be no fight. You'd be dead before you saw them coming. You're not a warrior. You nothing of military strategy. You are deranged gun nut with a hero complex.

Had you exercised your presumed ability to comprehend the written word you would understand that what you are saying makes no sense. It would most likely be police officers anyway, not an NWO war machine. Is that what happened in Australia, the NWO bombed the country and then took the guns? Get a clue man.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If the NWO wanted your guns they would get them.

ecenomic collapse, then offer food for guns project,

How many people do you think would hand in their guns to feed their family, because keeping your gun to feed your family just doesnt make sense, unless you intend to do something illegal.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
If the NWO wanted your guns they would get them.

ecenomic collapse, then offer food for guns project,

How many people do you think would hand in their guns to feed their family, because keeping your gun to feed your family just doesnt make sense, unless you intend to do something illegal.

You raise an interesting point.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

because keeping your gun to feed your family just doesnt make sense, unless you intend to do something illegal
are you being silly on purpose ?
the use of guns has put more food on tables than any government ever has.
why would you think using a gun to provide food would be illegal?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join