It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Gun Owners are the Biggest Wrench in the NWO Gears!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The Taliban are an organised and trained group of fighters fighting an invading force, if the American government turned against its people it would be fighting a largely untrained unorganised group on its own soil. On you point about no government defeating any indigenous people in their own soil in modern history I would point you to the British and the IRA, we won.

I cannot understand how you cannot see that the Gun Lobby are part of the NWO and they want you to buy more guns to keep them rich and keep their political power. By repeating their rhetoric about a “tyrannical government” you are their sock puppet, you are by extension a sock puppet of the NWO.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

This ideal is irrelevant. I would like to believe the military would never turn on it's populace just based on an unconstitutional order. An all out war between the US Military and the US citizenry would never happen for one HUGE reason. The US Military is comprised of US Citizens!!! The reason I would like to believe this is that I am in the military. I know that if had to choose between upholding the constitution which I took an oath for, and my rights vs. the orders of anyone appointed over me I would make the right choice, and lets just say AWOL is the least of my worries.

The oath is defending the constitution against enemies foreign and domestic!!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You do realize that Switzerland would also be a Wrench in the NWO Gears.
www.guncite.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...

As far as the U.S. people being unorganized you are correct, but untrained?

The United States has 90 guns for every 100 citizens, making it the most heavily armed society in the world.
www.reuters.com...

21.8 million Americans hunted at least once over the past five years. Previous estimates have shown over 14 million youth and adults hunt each year.
www.nssf.org... PDF File

United States Active Military: 1,458,219;
Reserve Military: 1,458,500;
Paramilitary: 11,035;
Total: 2,927,754
en.wikipedia.org...

The United States has the largest standing army in the world, not counting the Active and Reserve "Official" military forces, with 21.8 million Americans armed and at least somewhat familiar with their weapons.

My point?
A good sized portion of those hunters are likely former military, with some of the best training that could be provided at the time they served.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Mind control .. Odd there have been mass murders before electricity . were they using some kinda jedi mind tricks before to get people to have mental disorders ?

they don't GIVE the mental disorder they EXPLOIT it

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by hawkiye

Something I posted on another thread:

1. No modern army has ever defeated an indigenous population on thier own land. Think Vietnam, Afghanistan, Chechenya, Iraq, and Afghanistan again

2. If your premise were true only 2% of people who join the military would cut it in combat since they are taken from the overall population.

No modern army in a WAR hasn't, but what about a military with an overkill of destructive toys, and does not care about civilian casualties? Fighting a war where human rights have to be upheld, and civilian casualties have to be few is much different than armed civilians going up against a very powerful military with no regard for who lives. War is different than genocide.
edit on 17-12-2012 by CuriousR because: Fix text.

edit on 17-12-2012 by CuriousR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I'm not remotely confused. I simply understand the big picture far better than you do.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
"shall not be infringed" by lawmakers or nut cases!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Just want to say it's sad about all these nuts killing innocent people. Thats why I believe it's every decent citizens right to arm and protect themselves. Our idiot politicians actually seem to believe that banning assault rifles and certain types of ammunition will make these crimes occur less. Here's the truth it won't and if any laws are passed violatiing our rights to protect ourselves, this country's streets will run red with innocent blood. I believe if we we're more like Israeli's we'd be a hell of alot better off. Oh and if you don't understand the Israei bit there look up some of their mandatory schooling. I wouldn't be entirely imposed.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

If the Armed forces of America and its government turn against its people
short of mind control methods, that will never happen.

the government, already done and approaching 100yrs ago.

the Armed forces ???
not likely.
**** the government retaining the toys of the Armed forces ??
fat chance

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by Honor93

I'm not remotely confused. I simply understand the big picture far better than you do.
apparently you're not very good at supporting your own assertions, either.
oh well, those who have read it, already know how foolish your comment truly was.
carry on.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You people and your fear of a future dystopia. I mean seriously. Get over it. Whatever direction your political system is taking is a direct result of a climate that all of you create, together.

You bunch of delusional rightwingers! The Republicans own you so much more than you will ever begin to understand!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MindFever

You people and your fear of a future dystopia. I mean seriously. Get over it.

fixed that for ya ...
[color=amber] You people and your constant fear of Americans and their guns. I mean seriously. Get over it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I do dine, thanks.

I am not remotely interested in arguing a plain spoken interpretation of Citizens United, based on the legal loopholes written into the language of it, because the implications are obvious to anyone who understands basic economic theory. There is no practical limit to what corporate interests may spend to support political campaigns and legislation. The only possible outcome is they will spend more -- by several orders of magnitude -- than any private citizen may ($2500) until it becomes impossible for elected representatives to work for the betterment of all their constituents. Their livelihood demands they satisfy their donors, and in a world where our representatives begin working (and fundraising) towards re-election on day one, there is no incentive -- or time -- to listen (or respond to) anyone who donates $20, $50 or $2500 towards their campaign, when their major donors are spending tens of thousands or millions to swing the process.

But all of this is ancillary to the OP's original point: Private ownership of guns in the US is for personal protection against tyrants, and there is nothing worth fighting for -- short of the guns themselves.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
Just want to say it's sad about all these nuts killing innocent people. Thats why I believe it's every decent citizens right to arm and protect themselves. Our idiot politicians actually seem to believe that banning assault rifles and certain types of ammunition will make these crimes occur less. Here's the truth it won't and if any laws are passed violatiing our rights to protect ourselves, this country's streets will run red with innocent blood. I believe if we we're more like Israeli's we'd be a hell of alot better off. Oh and if you don't understand the Israei bit there look up some of their mandatory schooling. I wouldn't be entirely imposed.

I dont mean to sound snippy just curious, but how do decent citizens being armed stop these nuts?
by the time people find out that a nuts on a rampage with a gun, they've either kileed themeselves or been taken down by the cops.
has there been instances where armed civilians have saved/prevented these kind of things? i ask this genuinely as ive never heard of any instances which would be another case of a media blackout.

thanks.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

there is nothing worth fighting for
if you believe freedom is not worth fighting for, so be it.
most Americans believe differently.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This may of been asked and answered but why would the New World Order care about people having guns in america? think about it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by christafinias

uh, how recently ??
does Clakamas mall count ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

or how 'bout any of these ...

gunowners.org...
Guns are used 2.5 million times a year in self-defense. Law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves against criminals as many as 2.5 million times every year—or about 6,850 times a day.(1) This means that each year, firearms are used more than 80 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives
- snip -
A study claiming "guns are three times more likely to kill you than help you" is a total fraud. Even using the low figures from the Clinton Justice Department, firearms are used almost 50 times more often to save life than to take life.(15) More importantly, however, the figure claiming one is three times more likely to be killed by one’s own gun is a total lie:

* Researcher Don Kates reveals that all available data now indicates that the "home gun homicide victims [in the flawed study] were killed using guns not kept in the victim's home."(
- snip -
and would you believe -->
[color=amber]A Research 2000 poll found that 85% of Americans would find it appropriate for a principal or teacher to use "a gun at school to defend the lives of students" to stop a school massacre.

perhaps if the government would honor the wishes of the PEOPLE, maybe Sandy Hook and others would NEVER have happened ?

i have other sources if these aren't sufficient.
please ask.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Honor93 because: format

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
No. I support the second amendment but, the idea that a mob of people with guns could stop and organized miltary force is beyond silly. They would be slaughtered in a stand up fight and if they were truly facing ruthless power like the NWO then any type of attempt at a guerilla actvity would lead to the exteremination of entire citiies. What you see in Iraq and Afganistan is the West who has revuslion from killing civilians or comitting mass murder. The first time you rebel against a true tyranical power they will act like the Germans when Heydrich was assasinated and destroy to villiages and the people that lived in them. So you can put away the fantasy that gun ownership in the US is some sort threat to truly tyranical power because it is not.

You're inaccurately supposing that the military would be on the anti-gun side. Most American military members value the Constitution more than any politician (including a President). Any assault on the Second Amendment by a bunch of inept bureaucrats in overpriced suits would be met with a wall of military telling them no. Then there's the statistic most people forget. For every active duty member in the military, there are ten who are veterans with active combat experience in the cities and streets of Iraq, and Afghanistan. Do you honestly think we'd ever lay down our arms for a politician who thought they could subvert the Constitution? Not a snow-balls chance in Hell.

The anti-gun people are not going to win in this battle. Massacres happen. Always have. Always will. Whether it be by knife, pistol, rifle, IED, or VBIED, they will continue.

Funny how we're not focused on the complete lack of security and access control at schools. Had he not been able to get inside the school in the first place, the kids wouldn't have been killed. It's like the people who hijacked the planes on 9/11. Had the planes been built with impenetrable doors, the World Trade Center buildings would still be standing today. Same thing with the schools. You want them safe? Then you'd better spend the money to make them safe, even if that means pissing off parents who won't be able to just stroll into the school whenever they like.

Access control would have prevented this. Schools are wide open for anyone to walk right in. Access control would have prevented a lot of the massacres that have happened. You want to talk about solutions, there you have one that would actually work.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

uh, how recently ??
does Clakamas mall count ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's the kind of example i was looking for, thanks.
I notice it doesn't get the same notice and attention as the negitive shooting threads. shows we dwell on the bad rather than the good.

Guns are used 2.5 million times a year in self-defense. Law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves against criminals as many as 2.5 million times every year—or about 6,850 times a day.(1) This means that each year, firearms are used more than 80 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives
- snip -
A study claiming "guns are three times more likely to kill you than help you" is a total fraud. Even using the low figures from the Clinton Justice Department, firearms are used almost 50 times more often to save life than to take life.(15) More importantly, however, the figure claiming one is three times more likely to be killed by one’s own gun is a total lie:

* Researcher Don Kates reveals that all available data now indicates that the "home gun homicide victims [in the flawed study] were killed using guns not kept in the victim's home."(

This to me is more of a individual, 1 on 1 type stats, it may be the way i'm reading it (just with it saying themselves).
i was just thinking of where theres groups of people, like your first example illustrated.

thanks again

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

you are quite welcome and if it's personal stories you'd like, try these ... www.streetpro.com... ... or ... gunowners.org... (yes, same link as previous but different page and info) ... or ... www.keepandbeararms.com...
happy to help

or, i could just tell ya about my own personal experience with a home invader in 2010 that i shot and disabled rather kill.
and to think, i used to be a staunch anti-gun person ... only a decade ago.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Honor93 because: add txt

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join