Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

American Gun Owners are the Biggest Wrench in the NWO Gears!

page: 1
55
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+44 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
They are all that stand between you and complete world wide tyranny enslavement and population reduction...

With all the rhetoric ramping up all over the net about guns it becomes clear that American gun owners are the biggest wrench in the gears of the NWO conspiracy to enslave the planet. They have tried everything and been unable to get the guns from Americans.

Every country in the last century that murdered their citizens to the tune of 50 million disarmed their people first! We're not going to let that happen here!

The sock puppets are out in force and the ignorant are responding on cue calling for gun bans etc... There is a half a dozen or more threads on ATS alone arguing for or against gun control.


Let me just say to all the gun grabbers who ever you are:

Give it up you're not getting the guns period! It aint going to happen!



Your staged mind control shootings are not going to do it. Even if you manage to get some bogus unconstitutional law passed it won't matter the vast majority will not comply!

No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms...
---Thomas Jefferson: Draft Virginia Constitution, 1776.

To suppose arms in the hands of citizens, to be used at individual discretion, except in private self-defense, or by partial orders of towns, countries or districts of a state, is to demolish every constitution, and lay the laws prostrate, so that liberty can be enjoyed by no man; it is a dissolution of the government...
---John Adams, A Defence of the Constitutions of the United States 475 (1787-1788)

Whereas, to preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them...
---Richard Henry Lee, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Last but not least it is the law:
...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
US Constituion Amendment II

it's not about duck hunting and sporting use. It's about preserving liberty!



edit on 15-12-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye
 





Your staged mind control shootings are not going to do it. Even if you manage to get some bogus unconstitutional law passed it won't matter the vast majority will not comply!


Mind control .. Odd there have been mass murders before electricity . were they using some kinda jedi mind tricks before to get people to have mental disorders ?

As for the nwo they have other countries with resources they can still take over ... secondly if they control governments and military .. they have rockets and lazer and space weaponry drones . your little guns are like someone trying to pick a fight with you and your gun with a twig ..
edit on 15/12/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Yes never going to happen. Ever.

I have rifles hidden in many places, in the ground even.
You can have the 22. I have more.

America, America, my god, he done shed his grace on thee..



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye
 


only way i think you could ever start another civil war in this country is try and take our guns...

americans live by a saying

YOU CAN HAVE MY GUN WHEN YOU PRY IT FROM MY COLD DEAD HAND

and we mean it lol


+17 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by hawkiye
 





Your staged mind control shootings are not going to do it. Even if you manage to get some bogus unconstitutional law passed it won't matter the vast majority will not comply!


Mind control .. Odd there have been mass murders before electricity . were they using some kinda jedi mind tricks before to get people to have mental disorders ?

As for the nwo they have other countries with resources they can still take over ... secondly if they control governments and military .. they have rockets and lazer and space weaponry drones . your little guns are like someone trying to pick a fight with you and your gun with a twig ..
edit on 15/12/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)


Lot of good it ill do them Why are they having such a hard time rooting out a few thousand insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan? Americans will be impossible to defeat on their own soil!

Something I posted on another thread:

1. No modern army has ever defeated an indigenous population on thier own land. Think Vietnam, Afghanistan, Chechenya, Iraq, and Afghanistan again

2. If your premise were true only 2% of people who join the military would cut it in combat since they are taken from the overall population.

3. You assume that the two percent of the people who supposedly have the lets call it "warrior gene" all join the military.

4.History is repleat with so called peasants, farmers, rabble, or common people, rising up when circumstances force them and defeating supposedly superior armies and warriors. The American revolution perhaps being the most well known.

5. The most powerful and technologically advanced army in the world hasn't been able to route out a few thousand insurgents with AK's and RPG's in Iraq and Afghanistan (see number 1 again)

6. No country on earth has the traditions of liberty and freedom ingrained in thier mindset like America.

7. Only 3 percent actually fought the American revolution.

8. If only 1% of 100,000,000 gun owners fight (it will likely be more) that is 1 million freedom loving Americans. More then all the available combat troops we have in the entire military.

9. The most well armed well trained most resourceful guerilla army in history of the world is in America. This won't be peasants in robes with AK's. Many of them veterans with the same or better training as those whom they would be fighting. And full machine shops in thier garages to make just about anything. Guerilla tactics are hit and run never going toe to toe with a superior foe. Lots of folks successfully track stalk and hunt deer and elk every year I am sure that can easily be adapted to other things.

10. A certain percentage of the military will side with patriots and bring some of thier toys with them.

11. No army foreign or domestic could control the entire land mass of America. It is logistically impossible and they would be picked off from every rock, tree, door, and _ As the Japanese said of us when asked why they never invaded the mainland; There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

12. would be cutting off thier own supply lines (the American people) and could maybe control a few cities at best but doubtful they could sustain it for very long.

The PTB know they could never win a fight with the American people that is why they don't want one. And why should they? They are doing just fine robbing us of all our wealth via subterfuge. They want productive slaves on the plantation not a revolt!.
edit on 15-12-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by hawkiye
 





Your staged mind control shootings are not going to do it. Even if you manage to get some bogus unconstitutional law passed it won't matter the vast majority will not comply!


Mind control .. Odd there have been mass murders before electricity . were they using some kinda jedi mind tricks before to get people to have mental disorders ?

As for the nwo they have other countries with resources they can still take over ... secondly if they control governments and military .. they have rockets and lazer and space weaponry drones . your little guns are like someone trying to pick a fight with you and your gun with a twig ..
edit on 15/12/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)


Lot of good it ill do them Why are they having such a hard time rooting out a few thousand insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan? Americans will be impossible to defeat on their own soil!

Something I posted on another thread:

1. No modern army has ever defeated an indigenous population on thier own land. Think Vietnam, Afghanistan, Chechenya, Iraq, and Afghanistan again

2. If your premise were true only 2% of people who join the military would cut it in combat since they are taken from the overall population.

3. You assume that the two percent of the people who supposedly have the lets call it "warrior gene" all join the military.

4.History is repleat with so called peasants, farmers, rabble, or common people, rising up when circumstances force them and defeating supposedly superior armies and warriors. The American revolution perhaps being the most well known.

5. The most powerful and technologically advanced army in the world hasn't been able to route out a few thousand insurgents with AK's and RPG's in Iraq and Afghanistan (see number 1 again)

6. No country on earth has the traditions of liberty and freedom ingrained in thier mindset like America.

7. Only 3 percent actually fought the American revolution.

8. If only 1% of 100,000,000 gun owners fight (it will likely be more) that is 1 million freedom loving Americans. More then all the available combat troops we have in the entire military.

9. The most well armed well trained most resourceful guerilla army in history of the world is in America. This won't be peasants in robes with AK's. Many of them veterans with the same or better training as those whom they would be fighting. And full machine shops in thier garages to make just about anything. Guerilla tactics are hit and run never going toe to toe with a superior foe. Lots of folks successfully track stalk and hunt deer and elk every year I am sure that can easily be adapted to other things.

10. A certain percentage of the military will side with patriots and bring some of thier toys with them.

11. No army foreign or domestic could control the entire land mass of America. It is logistically impossible and they would be picked off from every rock, tree, door, and _ As the Japanese said of us when asked why they never invaded the mainland; There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

12. would be cutting off thier own supply lines (the American people) and could maybe control a few cities at best but doubtful they could sustain it for very long.

The PTB know they could never win a fight with the American people that is why they don't want one. And why should they? They are doing just fine robbing us of all our wealth via subterfuge. They want productive slaves on the plantation not a revolt!.
edit on 15-12-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)


yeah what he said



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave
 





Mind control .. Odd there have been mass murders before electricity . were they using some kinda jedi mind tricks before to get people to have mental disorders ?


Where did anyone say every mass murder was mind control instigated? A 5th grader can understand that some are and some aren't so what is your problem?



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by freedomSlave
 





Mind control .. Odd there have been mass murders before electricity . were they using some kinda jedi mind tricks before to get people to have mental disorders ?


Where did anyone say every mass murder was mind control instigated? A 5th grader can understand that some are and some aren't so what is your problem?



He's trying to make your post seem weak. This guy is such a genius he fails to realize that Mental Disorders are NATURAL and that you can manipulate someone after the fact.

He also seems to believe Intelligence networks, both foreign and domestic don't exist nor would they EVER do anything to harm the American people!




posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by freedomSlave
 





Mind control .. Odd there have been mass murders before electricity . were they using some kinda jedi mind tricks before to get people to have mental disorders ?


Where did anyone say every mass murder was mind control instigated? A 5th grader can understand that some are and some aren't so what is your problem?



He's trying to make your post seem weak. This guy is such a genius he fails to realize that Mental Disorders are NATURAL and that you can manipulate someone after the fact.

He also seems to believe Intelligence networks, both foreign and domestic don't exist nor would they EVER do anything to harm the American people!



Yeah I know probably best to ignore him...



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
They are all that stand between you and complete world wide tyranny enslavement and population reduction...

With all the rhetoric ramping up all over the net about guns it becomes clear that American gun owners are the biggest wrench in the gears of the NWO conspiracy to enslave the planet. They have tried everything and been unable to get the guns from Americans.


Sorry I have to disagree, but that is the most arrogant peice of crap I have read in a long time.
America is not the centre of the universe and Americans shooting each other only increases the NWO gears.

How? you may ask.

every other country in the world sees the US shooting each other and it gives them reason to tighten their own gun laws,
It gives even more excuses to put in even more CCTV, more body scanners and more reductions to our freedoms to protect us.
The US leads by example and the rest of the world suffer from the actions of a few.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye
 


Playing DA here, as I think the idea of a national seizure of guns is a silly fantasy, as -- logistically -- there is no force outside of a hypothetical divine / ET invasion that is capable of doing it, but....

When was the last time you guys used those guns to repel domestic "tyrants?"

If gun owners didn't take to the streets to demand the Supreme Court reverse their "Citizens United" ruling, what would they fight for? The guns themselves?



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye
 

Its been said time and time again, the only ones who can stop the American government are the American people.

And yes, they want our guns.

Forward to 1:30 or just listen to the whole thing.



edit on 16-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Sorry I have to disagree, but that is the most arrogant peice of crap I have read in a long time.
America is not the centre of the universe
You say this, then you go right on to contradict yourself.

.


Originally posted by munkey66and Americans shooting each other only increases the NWO gears.

every other country in the world sees the US shooting each other and it gives them reason to tighten their own gun laws,
It gives even more excuses to put in even more CCTV, more body scanners and more reductions to our freedoms to protect us.
The US leads by example and the rest of the world suffer from the actions of a few.
Cognitive dissonance much?



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
No. I support the second amendment but, the idea that a mob of people with guns could stop and organized miltary force is beyond silly. They would be slaughtered in a stand up fight and if they were truly facing ruthless power like the NWO then any type of attempt at a guerilla actvity would lead to the exteremination of entire citiies. What you see in Iraq and Afganistan is the West who has revuslion from killing civilians or comitting mass murder. The first time you rebel against a true tyranical power they will act like the Germans when Heydrich was assasinated and destroy to villiages and the people that lived in them. So you can put away the fantasy that gun ownership in the US is some sort threat to truly tyranical power because it is not.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
he he he...

reading this thread i was just thinking. As an Australian, the govt has already taken our guns, so maybe they think they've got us beat or what not.

I think they're in for a bit of a surprise, actually. You see, Australians dont need guns.

We're all crazy down here.


A country full of pissed off Australians wouldn't be a good thing for any govt, whether we have guns or not....




posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
To give an example, this middle aged woman at a servo near where i live was involved in an armed robbery.

the gunmen wanted cash and were pointing a loaded gun at her.

She was completely unimpressed and just stared at them and said no. Think she told them off as well...

They ended up just leaving, it was a little awkward for them i believe...





posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
No. I support the second amendment but, the idea that a mob of people with guns could stop and organized miltary force is beyond silly. They would be slaughtered in a stand up fight and if they were truly facing ruthless power like the NWO then any type of attempt at a guerilla actvity would lead to the exteremination of entire citiies. What you see in Iraq and Afganistan is the West who has revuslion from killing civilians or comitting mass murder. The first time you rebel against a true tyranical power they will act like the Germans when Heydrich was assasinated and destroy to villiages and the people that lived in them. So you can put away the fantasy that gun ownership in the US is some sort threat to truly tyranical power because it is not.


huh...well that's a depressing post...

who knows though



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Originally posted by munkey66

Sorry I have to disagree, but that is the most arrogant peice of crap I have read in a long time.
America is not the centre of the universe
You say this, then you go right on to contradict yourself.

.


Originally posted by munkey66and Americans shooting each other only increases the NWO gears.

every other country in the world sees the US shooting each other and it gives them reason to tighten their own gun laws,
It gives even more excuses to put in even more CCTV, more body scanners and more reductions to our freedoms to protect us.
The US leads by example and the rest of the world suffer from the actions of a few.
Cognitive dissonance much?

I decided to edit and give a reply fitting to the reply to my post

Strawman much?
edit on 16-12-2012 by munkey66 because: altered content



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by hawkiye
 


Playing DA here, as I think the idea of a national seizure of guns is a silly fantasy, as -- logistically -- there is no force outside of a hypothetical divine / ET invasion that is capable of doing it, but....

When was the last time you guys used those guns to repel domestic "tyrants?"

If gun owners didn't take to the streets to demand the Supreme Court reverse their "Citizens United" ruling, what would they fight for? The guns themselves?



It appears so. It appears they are waiting for the "NWO" to make the "first move", whatever that means. And to the extent I could fathom, anything different from an open gun confiscation scheme wouldn't qualify as the "first move". So the "NWO" is safe as long as they don't announce such a move.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye
 



They need to take a look at violent video games and some of the prescription medications some of these kids are taking that warns of suicidal behavior. Mental heath needs to be addressed and treated for the epidemic it actually is and we need to have stricter and more conscientious gun control.

I also think it would be a great idea to start teaching mediation and conflict negotiations in school so every skinny, weakling and coward does not feel the only solution to his "deficiencies" is to arm himself to the teeth to show what a big man he is. This is flawed and sad thinking by people who are impotent without their guns. Doesn't have to be that way but like that commercial where the tough guy kicks sand in the face of the skinny weakling - it is effective at making men think if they get a gun, all their problems will be over and they will suddenly be big and brave. It doesn't work that way.

A little gun control and responsibility is needed. 1.4 million guns were stolen from homes and cars in 2005-2010! That's not responsible gun ownership - that is just providing guns to criminals.

If we do not implement sensible solutions now - I foresee the day that guns designed to kill humans are banned outright except for hunting.









top topics



 
55
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join