It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Connecticut Shooter's Father Mad TV actor Michael McDonald? INVASION OF THE BODY DOUBLES?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
As a parent, I really can't even begin to imagine what the parents of the children lost in the shooting are going through...

edit on 15-12-2012 by KaiserSoze because: Your mom wanted me to

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Here is the photo but I flipped it horizontally. Reversing photos is something else the news will do to make it a lil less obvious so by flipping this one back you begin to see the similarities:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Kaiser Soze.... look man... your name says it all... however this is not the site for what you are saying here... Yer trying to twist what we are discussing into a thread about the horror facing the parents and there are a billion of em out there so go troll those and stop trolling here. WE ARE NOT DISCUSSING THE HORROR ASPECT ON THIS THREAD THANKYAVEDYMUCHA!

*******LOOKING FOR HELP BY MODERATORS PLEASE*******

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

So, are you trying to say you are serious? In that case "HELP BY MODERATORS" might not be quite what you are looking for.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
well for what its worth and then I'm done posting on here... There are some very trippy coincidences on hundreds of photos that this guy Ed has posted on his site www.wellaware1.com... . I know that most of it is hard to believe. I know that some of the pictures seem very implausible, however I see sooooo many incredible ones their that I think it is the greatest conspiracy ever next to our Saviors Name being changed and His personality being changed from LOVE to hate by way of all the translated bibles that have been twisted by the churches so that it shows hatred and anger and evil...

One day people will look back and say, " that person tried to say something..." and for that I am grateful especially because these threads are archived.

If you look at all the photo's on Ed's site it won't mean a lot if you do not realize that there are things called Silicone and prosthetics and hair dye and photoshop manipulation and etc... You gotta look at what does add up and not just what does not...

I'm grateful to you Ed Charini and I pray for ya and your safety! Then again, so few will even consider this possibility that the powers that be probably simply don't care because the sheeple don't either.

Peace...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Personally, I think it is highly speculative - and therefore belongs in Skunk Works.

Are you Dallasgoldbug?

I have spoken to him in the past, and he is a very reactionary person. He not only refused to answer my very polite questions, but then deleted them and blocked me from his little youtube page. Very childish behavior, lots of name calling thrown at anyone who does not immediately agree with his "Findings".

I thought the Giffords case was very strange, how the man had supposedly been compressing her head wound - and yet had no blood. I will give him that, fairly strange.

However the majority of his material is really suspect. I do give him merit for his efforts, as I can't see him making a killing off of pushing his theories.

----

Regarding this one... When noticing glaring differences in the faces, the reaction is that he has received implants.

Why would they not hire the hundreds+ other people who would immediately sell their soul for a few dollars + free implants.

"Because this man is in the know" --- I beg to differ, if that many people were "in the know", information would have leaked out by now. The underlying agenda exists because information is compartmentalized. So much of Goldbug's theory contradicts logic.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

One last follow up for today:

This is a link started called Nobody at school has ever heard of Nancy Lanza - SHE NEVER WORKED THERE,

Link to ATS article: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are cracks. People, support at least the fact that there are possibilities and open your mind to the possibilities even if you cannot really believe it right now. There is no secret that will not be revealed and so we will know the truth soon enough.

Blessings

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Unless his father's chin shrunk and got more narrower overnight...Then maybe a possibility.

But, it didn't, and that guy's website is a joke.

Don't believe anything he posts.

edit on 16-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Did you know that if you say the word gullible slowly, it sounds just like oranges?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

being attacked on all sides i see.
par for the course here at ats when media fakery topics rear their ugly heads.

i myself think it is certainly a match although i suggest that the shooters 'father' image
is a purposefully bad cgi rendering of the photo of mcdonald only, and no real
world prosthetics were required.

fakery fakery everywhere.
and we lap it up.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Did you know there is a thread front and center on ATS that was not put in the corner but allowed to be in the Conspiracy section now over a 1000 replies on this whole mess.... People are questioning much as they should.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sometimes oranges are just oranges and sometimes their GMO oranges..

edit on 12/18/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Explain the eyes...

Ears can be cut and paste or prosthetics and the nose is clearly with a silicon pad or altered photo. THis is the ONLY photo of this guy I have found...

We will see if we see him interviewed on CNN... But somehow I doubt we will ever see a video of him looking like this photo...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

It is against the site rules, as stated over and over again by SO and the rest of the staff to label anyone as a Shill, Paid Disinfo Artist, etc etc... If you don't agree it does not mean someone is a "government troll"

Just saying OP... don't get 404'd over something like that..

On topic: I find your whole thread offensive, living here in CT, and knowing people involved that would be horrified to even hear or read some of these ridiculous theories...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The right photo is clearly the "before" image. Then we have the left photo, or the "after" image if you will, that shows the subject after having his hair dyed darker and the extra pair of eyes surgically removed. I must admit after having given this theory some time it does seem much more plausible, I think it must have been that extra pair of eyes that was throwing me all along.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join