It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Connecticut Shooter's Father Mad TV actor Michael McDonald? INVASION OF THE BODY DOUBLES?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Okay so what you are about to read seems fantastic, even ridiculous... yet is there any possibility to it at all? Do things seem so far fetched that our Government who seems to be committing immorality with Hollywood more and more openly these days could possibly be committing these horrific atrocities?

Are we being scammed for the impending gun grab? It makes me wonder if there was a much deeper message in all the Invasion of the Body Snatchers movies than we could even realize...

All you need is one single hole in a story and you then know that the entire thing is run by the Secret and not so secret Government that is the underbelly of this current political system, both Dems and Reps. I think you can find several holes if you look hard enough.

www.WellAware1.com 's Ed Charini is reporting the conspiracy that actor/comedian Michael McDonald is being promoted as the Connecticut Shooters Father by the news media and the Unites States Government.

Have a look for yourself and you decide:

Now before you discount this please have a look at Ed Charini's Website with an open mind. Prepare to first laugh, then deny and then weep for our country as we slide down the pole of freedom...

If any of this is true these People need to be rounded up and HUNG in a public square for crimes against the People of The United States of America!

Now I am not saying the the website owner of wellaware1 is correct in all or even half of the postings he has, but if you can even find a handful of things that causes one to question the entire bubble then it is worth having an open mind about...

Even though this is a conspiracy site and that many if not most of you came here because we believe there are such things as true conspiracies, please realize that this post will bring the government trolls out in full force so I ask you to PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Seek in all things... Prove all things...
edit on 12/15/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If you look closely, the guy on the left is wearing a necktie and the guy on the right is not. I'm glad to be of service helping to solve this matter.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

EXACTLY! And it cannot be true because you will also notice the guy on the right combs his hair to the right and the guy on the left combs his hair to the left..... MYSTERY SOLVED

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If you look even closer you’ll see that they have different chins.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The chins & the noses don't match, sorry....

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

I know, how stupid do they think we are? The guy on the right, while having cooler hair clearly has more grey as well.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yes and I think I need to add... There is something called "Silicon" and it is an amazing 20th Century invention and used very believably by Hollywierd over the decades. Also be aware that there is something also called photoshop and its an incredible little invention...

Check it out for yourself...

but first... look into all the posts at charini's webpage... as I said, many of the posts are far fetched but many are on the money....

edit on 12/15/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
That websites even more bizarre, check it out and prepare to be blown away.
By the amount of bull-#e.
But then again, I could be wrong.

wellaware1.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
edit on 15-12-2012 by Putyournamehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

Ed Charini was a silicon prosthetic's expert which led him to do what he now does. Now I'm no expert in any of it but it does cause one to go hmmmmmmm does it not?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Beat me to it.

That website is such a clusterF I could barely stand it. It seems to think everything is a hoax or fake. I really think the likelihood of a conspiracy is about 1%. People go nuts and go on killing sprees. It's happened in the past, and will happen again. I realize it's very hard for some people to accept reality, and their desire to blame some evil puppet master, but bad things happen. There are crazy people in the world. I get that this is a conspiracy site and don't begrudge the OP for bringing this to the table, but I worry that quite a few members are looking so hard for conspiracies that they find them with any event that makes it to the media.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere
That websites even more bizarre, check it out and prepare to be blown away.
By the amount of bull-#e.
But then again, I could be wrong.

Is this a joke? I am serious- I am not sure =/
Usually pretty good at troll/sarcasm detection (takes one to know one...) but this is either a really, really good troll, a bad joke or...IDK.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES
reply to post by Putyournamehere

Ed Charini was a silicon prosthetic's expert which led him to do what he now does. Now I'm no expert in any of it but it does cause one to go hmmmmmmm does it not?

I too am no expert. But I am a silicone afficianado.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

Why would anyone joke about this?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

edit on 15-12-2012 by Putyournamehere because: Thought he was calling me the troll. Oops

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I am not trolling I wasnt sure if this was a joke- Nothing about shills or paid illuminati agents-

If it isnt a joke its ridiculous. Which is why I thought it was a joke.

-But since I am here. No. Those guys are not even close to the same guy. Plus how do you take an actor and "insert" him in the role of a fictitious person at a real position in a real Corporation? Dont you think...Nevermind....

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
All trolling and what not aside, I think many of us are losing sight of the real tragedy here. There are 20 kids who will not be alive next week to experience the end of the world.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Okay so who on earth does not get that there are deaths involved that are horrific? Should this stop us from discussing the fact that there may be more to this horror than we may have ever known or thought of before? If you go to Charini's site and look at all the mass shooting photos of people who were in and around the shootings with the photos of all the others like this one it is STRIKING!

Now again I think that much of what is on there is hard for even me to see the resemblance of however if there is even a handful of serious possibilities as I have I can then begin to see and understand why many would either
A. Completely go into denial and go to a happy place like an abuse step child or
B. Fight like crazy with smoke and mirrors to dissuade and place doubts and strong arm with political correctness as a front.....

If this is too much to take I hear there is a new version of Star Wars Angry Birds that might help with the reality of "possibility"...

I wonder if there are so few able to consider the possibility that everything we are being told by the news media is b.s. ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join