It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

copy these 12 videos (while still there) of what the MSM is NOW not showing on the TV regarding the

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Note: Sorry about the separate thread, but I felt that due to the importance of these videos (with them still presently being available on YT) they should be seen and or copied before they are most likely taken down, and I in no way wish to detract from the excellent ongoing thread.

DO NOT BELIEVE ALL THAT YOU SEE ON THE Tell a LIE vision..

Spread them far and wide.

Witness Describes Apparent Accomplice Arrested From Woods: Newtown Conn.

www.youtube.com...

Police Walked A Man In Camo Pants And Dark Jacket Out Of Woods

www.youtube.com...

Police Dog Apprehending Man In Woods Behind School:

www.youtube.com...

Police Search Woods Behind School For Additional Suspects:

www.youtube.com...

Bizarre Glitch During Q&A At The 8am Press Conference (12/15)

www.youtube.com...

Spokesman's BS Sounding Story re: The Suspected Accomplice:

www.youtube.com...

Police Find Rifle In Trunk Of Car In Sandy Hook Parking Lot:

www.youtube.com...

Shooter "Forced Way In", But Police Can't Say How:

www.youtube.com...

CTSP Spokesman Denies AP Reports Of 3 Long Guns Found Inside:

www.youtube.com...

Police Change Story, Found 2 More Handguns Near The Shooter

www.youtube.com...

Sandy Hook Elem: 3 Shooters (A CLOSE LOOK)

www.youtube.com...

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting: Shooter Forced Way Into School.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

See Also;

T shooting– Man in camouflage pants grabbed by police – Was suspected of being second shooter?

while it's still there.

-------------

Fox.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Foxoutfoxing because: change in title

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Everything is apart of the script. Signals, signs, handshakes, numbers. President gets on tv, who knows whats real anymore.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
A) All of these appear to have been broadcast on Mainstream Media, so your title is invalid.

B) I didn't see anything in any of them (I didn't watch the two longer ones,) that seemed super suspicious.

C) I truly don't understand the "Glitch" one, unless you mean that he answered a different question from the one that was asked -- and that's obviously because the person asking the question that wasn't answered was miked for the station broadcasting, and the person asking the question that was wasn't, but the guy heard that question, not the miked one, since he wasn't listening to the television, but to the people who were there.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have a disagreement with the Idaho Picker video.
The little boy does not say they had someone in handcuffs at the school on the ground.
What he says is he is on the ground at the fire department.

What you have to understand is that the video of all the cops and ambulances were not at the
school. In the flyovers I watched yesterday, there were no cops or first responders or crime scene
vehicles, or detectives vehicles at the school.
They were all located at the fire department up the street on the corner.

It bugged me no end and evidently the channel 12 helicopter cameraman that he was not allowed to
film what was going on at the fire department.

You could tell he was being told in his earphones to take the camera angle back to the school where there were
maybe 3 people walking around the outside of the school.

The last time he focused in on the scene at the Fire Dept. his live feed was cut right then and there.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Wow. They are almost ALL GONE!!!

Please star and flag the mess out of this thread. I have seen a lot of nitbag conspiracies on this website but this one seems legit. Wow. Lots of missing video....

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Every single one of the videos linked for me. If you're having issues, make sure it's not for a different reason (proxy/block/geographical net problem).

The above poster is incorrect in stating that "almost all" of them are gone. As I said, I loaded every video.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Wow.. nice find op...

Dallas Gold bug also found discrepancies

wellaware1.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Nice Find OP .. I knew it was Staged

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxoutfoxing

So there was a guy in the woods...and you posted some redneck babbling.

There is nothing even remotely compelling here.

Everyone who immediately started screaming conspiracy regarding this matter, or immediately started worrying about the government taking away their guns, or immediately started screaming that guns should be taking away from people while the bodies of school children are still warm really suck as individuals. How very self absorbed.

We're all trying to make sense of something that is senseless. Instead of being logical, you've taken something the police still don't understand, and make sense of it by hiding behind the idea that the government is automatically to blame. This is tantamount to not understanding lightning and automatically deciding that a God must be controlling this magnificent force of nature.

There are sick, disturbed individuals in this world and blame needs to be put on the shooter and no one else. One loony shooting isn't going to make me lose faith in humanity, but the type of behavior I'm seeing on ATS the past two days might.

Learn the victims names, honor them in some way, and maybe become an advocate for better security in Connecticut schools. In our area you can't get into any school unless buzzed in at the main office after they observe you via security cam and speak to you over the mic, and there is an armed resource officer at school at all times.

Get a grip folks.

edit on 16-12-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
they fake this type of s**t all the time.
but this time there is a different 'they' methinks.

we are being educated on how easily lead and gullible we have become, and
how easy it is to fake stories and victims.

let us look at 9/11, 7/7, Oslo, Madrid etc. in a new light.
we might be very surprised at what we find.

faked. surely not!
no real victims. again surely not!

surely.
www.cluesforum.info

wakey wakey time!

p.s. the jacintha saldanha fakery story serves the same educational purpose
on this side of the water.

something big is afoot.
surely.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
So many pieces of this story just don't add up, just as with the Colorado shooting.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Once the police got to the scene they arrested any one within the radius including people innocently walking in the park and woods area. This would explain the kid seeing a man being pinned down by cops in the woods.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well here's some more dirty laundry, it looks as if we now have evidence connecting two current mass shootings, with the Libor scandal.

source : ______beforeitsnews/economics-and-politics/2012/12/2-mass-shootings-connected-to-libor-2447738.html

F.T.G.

edit on 16-12-2012 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerrorAlertRed
So many pieces of this story just don't add up, just as with the Colorado shooting.

Part of me thinks that this was a terrorist act, carried out by one or more actual terrorists, and "they" are making up a story about the "crazy loner kid" to cover it up. We've become so accustomed to school shootings always being carried out by the "crazy white loner kid with access to guns" that it makes for an easy cover story.

There has been intel for years that various terrorist organizations planned to target US schools to cause as much panic and change to the political climate as possible.

If word got out that Al Qaeda was responsible, parents would really be scared to send their kids to school because it no longer feels so isolated.

Edit to clarify: I am not one to jump straight to "it's the terrorists fault!" regarding every bad thing that happens, but the conflicting reports and frequency of shootings lately definitely makes one think outside the box.
edit on 12/16/2012 by Answer because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/16/2012 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
An unarmed camouflage wearing man is found in the woods after the shooting behind the school?
What was he doing there? Obviously not hunting. He had no gun and he is most likely to close to a school to be hunting. (edit: one of the officers hint at he was cutting wood, sounds reasonable.)
He yells to the people that he didn't do it. How much did he already know? I suppose an officer was telling him why he was under arrest but how much did they tell him before his spoken admission of his innocence? He was innocent of what exactly?

Maybe he owns the land he was on?

At the least we have someone at the wrong place at the wrong time.

At the most we may have a second suspect.
edit on 16-12-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: More information changed my view.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Nothing at all huh?

Well then how do you explain the video showing the police removing the assault rifle from the car and then going on to say today that the assault rifle was used in the shooting and found near the dead body of the shooter?

Assault rifle used during Sandy Hook shooting- Source CBS News

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The "rifle" found in the trunk looks like a semi auto shotgun, maybe a benelli. (I'm viewing this on my phone, I could most certainly be wrong)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul
Well here's some more dirty laundry, it looks as if we now have evidence connecting two current mass shootings, with the Libor scandal.

source : ______beforeitsnews/economics-and-politics/2012/12/2-mass-shootings-connected-to-libor-2447738.html

Thanks for the info, and to be fair, I have seen some very interesting stuff on "before it's news."

On the other hand, I'm not sure how much I trust them as a source, after they re-printed another website's April Fools Joke (clearly marked as such, with a big troll face on the page of the original source) as news. It was even pointed out to them in the comments section, that this was an April 1st joke, and they still have not corrected their error.

(For the record, this was the story about CERN doing some kind of major experiment on 12/21/2012.)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

So there was a guy in the woods...and you posted some redneck babbling.

Everyone who immediately started screaming conspiracy regarding this matter, or immediately started worrying about the government taking away their guns, or immediately started screaming that guns should be taking away from people while the bodies of school children are still warm really suck as individuals. How very self absorbed.

We're all trying to make sense of something that is senseless. Instead of being logical, you've taken something the police still don't understand, and make sense of it by hiding behind the idea that the government is automatically to blame. This is tantamount to not understanding lightning and automatically deciding that a God must be controlling this magnificent force of nature.

There are sick, disturbed individuals in this world and blame needs to be put on the shooter and no one else. One loony shooting isn't going to make me lose faith in humanity, but the type of behavior I'm seeing on ATS the past two days might.

Learn the victims names, honor them in some way, and maybe become an advocate for better security in Connecticut schools. In our area you can't get into any school unless buzzed in at the main office after they observe you via security cam and speak to you over the mic, and there is an armed resource officer at school at all times.

Get a grip folks.

This comment should by default go at the top of every thread about these recent massacres. People always forget to take this into account, i think because many people on ATS by default want to believe there is something more exciting or sinister than the grim reality of what has occured. My heart goes out to the families of everyone involved fist as a human being, but also as a parent of a young child. Absolutely devastating

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Has there been any reports of the school having any survalence cameras? Would be worth knowing if the school has one and if the public knows of it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join