It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooter at fashion island newport beach

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by THCinformant
People, stop this madness. Please for the sake of humanity, just stop these shootings. Lets get together and feel alright.

LOL, spoken just like someone with the name THCInformant.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

So what, then when mentally ill people are printing up guns and going on sprees are you going to be yelling to ban 3d printers? Or are you going to finally address the real problem?

The gun control argument is pointless, first off, not automatic weapons, you never see those in these shootings, semi auto. Second banning guns is ignorant, talking about banning guns is ignorant. There is more to it than just a gun. Attack the actual problems. A mentally ill person shoots up an indefensible area. Why not concern for our gutted out mental health care system in this country? How about these indefensible zones where these attackers ALWAYS target. Always mentally ill, always schools/malls.

Have you not been paying attention to the direction this country is already taking?

Also.. guess what, in the next 10 years people will be able to print and manufacture a gun in 10 minutes in a 3d printer, so if it's not already impossible to get rid of guns (which is is thankfully) it will be then.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

NEW.... world order?

Nah i'm being purely sarcastic, I hope this is a weird coincidence!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMaster
I know this...and call me crazy, but if theres one more mass shooting in the coming week...Im heading to my cabin in the woods. Im as desensitized to death as the rest of you but I gotta say...even I notice this sudden uptick in violence and its scary on many different levels.

Plus, and maybe its mental, lately I have felt a bit "off". Can't really explain it or attribute it to anything of precedence either. Like a sense of foreboding I guess. Normally dont have anxiety or anything and on no meds so it is noticable.

Or...perhaps I am psychotic with delusions of grandeur and want to feel these things for some sense of superiority. Odds are probably the latter lol.

edit on 16-12-2012 by MisterMaster because: because my smartphone is stupid

It's not just you. I have been feeling the same. Today I feel a need to go to the store and pick up extra things. It's not because I think the world is going to end, but because I feel like something is about to happen. I am worried for what is to come, and yet, maybe nothing will come.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EvillerBob

As I read somewhere recently, "how do they expect to prevent the drug trade across a whole country when they can't even prevent the drug trade in a secure prison?"
not that this question requires an answer but the answer is ... because they promote rather prevent it as has been proven over and over and over again.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
These events are being orchestrated to invoke chaos and fear in the people. Gun bans are coming.

Its sickening. In no way do i think this was random or spur of the moment, not do i think that about any prior massacre or shooting.

All the events have been planned

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I just get shocked to hear this, it's really upset me. How could anyone do it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join