It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry to Be Nominated to Be Secretary of State, Sources Say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

Good ol swift boat Kerry.

I liked him back in the Bush days. This coming from a Canadian though...
Also, didn't Hillary Clinton get a concussion today from passing out and hitting her head?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Also, didn't Hillary Clinton get a concussion today from passing out and hitting her head?

She saw Bill's credit card statement for "House of Angels", a place which has nothing to do with religious ceremonies.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Gosh, I hope she's not brain-damaged NOW....

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Wrong thread.
edit on 15-12-2012 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm shocked this has no traffic on it? Anyway.... Just saw this headline myself and was going to post it if no one else had.

THIS Selection makes sense.
THIS I suppose I can support. Kerry at Defense would have been an insult bordering on extreme. However, at state? Well, weak folks full of double talk and able to shoot someone one day and tell them how good peace is the next are needed there. It's the perfect place for the guy, indeed!

Aside from that? Look at Hillary in 2008, compared to today. She looks like she's aged 20 years. John Kerry will be like Adre Linoge in Storm of the Century when he takes his cane at City Hall and makes himself go from old guy to Methuselah right before everyone's eyes.

I can't think of a better place for him to get all he wants and more. State is like the bullseye in the duck gallery of the world right now.

new topics

top topics

join