It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangerous Gas may be cause of super-charged weather, mass die-offs, quakes and more

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonnyMnemonic
Here's some news from today:

Huge 30+-vehicle accident on the Long ISLAND Expressway on the East Coast. Semi slams into multiple vehicles, bursts into flame, some of the cars burst into flame too, other vehicles pile on, 12 injured (but still tallying casualties):

www.poconorecord.com.../20121219/NEWS90/121219746/-1/NEWS

Massive explosion and fire hits oil refinery in COASTAL Bangkok (Thailand), awesome pic:

dunyanews.tv...

Car bursts into flame on the Cross ISLAND Parkway near Hilton Head ISLAND (South Carolina), driver incinerated:

www.islandpacket.com...

Driver suddenly dies in his truck near Winchester (Britain), but dies rather responsibly, no major accident:

www.hampshirechronicle.co.uk...

Hrm, can't make the Long Island Expressway link work. Oh well, guess you'll have to find that one yourself. Heh.

edit on 19-12-2012 by JonnyMnemonic because: (no reason given)

This is crazy stuff here - I don't believe that this kind of stuff just happens. Troopers say they think road debris punctured his gas tank, lol. Really? Also, spooky about it is how the driver seemed kind of out of it by the details here, he just kept driving while the back of car was on fire and people were trying to stop him. Fits with you're neurological poisoning affect.

The S.C. Highway Patrol said the 2012 Volkswagen engulfed by flames might have struck debris that punctured the gas tank. Troopers are struggling to understand why the car, which also had a flat tire, continued to travel, spokeswoman Senior Trooper Bridget Wyant said. Witnesses said the car rolled through the toll booth on the Cross Island Parkway heading west as other motorists tried to alert the driver that the back of the car had caught fire, Wyant said. The driver U-turned, drove back through the toll booth heading east and continued for three-quarters of a mile before the car came to a stop at the intersection of Point Comfort Road and Palmetto Bay Road. A person attempted to get the driver out of the car, but the vehicle became too hot, Wyant said. When firefighters with the Town of Hilton Head Fire & Rescue Division arrived at 6:48 a.m., the car was ablaze. Read more here: www.islandpacket.com...=cpy

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I know! That ain't normal! It reminds me of the driving version of this story:

www.lvrj..com...

Quote: "Drake opened the door to see his friend, Eric Olsen, 55, on fire, his hand clutching a burning cigarette. 'His hair was on fire,' Drake said about two hours after the blaze was extinguished. 'I couldn't get his fire extinguisher to work, so I had to get mine. I saw him on fire. His TV was on. He wasn't yelling. He wasn't doing nothing. He was rocking a little bit in his chair, holding a cigarette.'"

Was he ALIVE? Sitting in his chair, rocking, while he burned to death? I guess he could have been. The rocking might have been involuntary reflexes in his legs as the fire consumed him. Craaaazy.

Subtract a dot from the link. Heh.

edit on 19-12-2012 by JonnyMnemonic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This topic and thread has been chosen to be discussed by the ATS LIVE crew this Saturday night between 6-9pm pst (9-12 est), as part of this weeks exciting "Turbo Topics" segment.

We are running 256kbps through the ATS Player but we now run a 32kbps stream for those of you with slower connections and there are also options to listen via other players on our relay site at Illustrial Website.

You can connect to the low bandwidth stream by clicking here. ATSLive on ShoutCast

For more information and past shows, be sure to check out the ATSLive Show Threads Here.

Hope you'll listen in to the show!
Johnny

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
This topic and thread has been chosen to be discussed by the ATS LIVE crew this Saturday night between 6-9pm pst (9-12 est), as part of this weeks exciting "Turbo Topics" segment.

We are running 256kbps through the ATS Player but we now run a 32kbps stream for those of you with slower connections and there are also options to listen via other players on our relay site at Illustrial Website.

You can connect to the low bandwidth stream by clicking here. ATSLive on ShoutCast

For more information and past shows, be sure to check out the ATSLive Show Threads Here.

Hope you'll listen in to the show!
Johnny

Cool, will be listening

And Johnny, can you keep putting up those news updates...like to keep up on them!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
If this theory is correct--there should be an uptick in skin cancer-related cases and death world-wide, due to UV radiation. The increase should be particularly acute for northern latitudes (also areas where fairer skin is more prevalent) Just a thought: Some possible supporting evidence:

In England:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

In Norway:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

In Ireland:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

In Canada:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

edit on 20-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by theghoster
If this theory is correct--there should be an uptick in skin cancer-related cases and death world-wide, due to UV radiation. The increase should be particularly acute for northern latitudes (also areas where fairer skin is more prevalent) Just a thought: Some possible supporting evidence:

In England:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

In Norway:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

In Ireland:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

In Canada:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

edit on 20-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

Mmm, very good deduction and good detective work too! Also, there have been recent incidents where animals are showing lesions like one would see from UV poisoning, in particular whales and dolphins (surface dwellers with no access to shade), and loss of feathers in penguins. It's the same thing, the same problem, rising UV levels crisping life on Earth. It's just gotten started, so evidence for that may take a bit to accumulate; you don't just go out one day or one month and suddenly break out in skin cancer. But also look at all the 'white buffalo' and 'white whale' stories, and other incidents of albinism, which is a genetic defect. DNA/RNA damage on the rise...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
How odd we've been talking about all this stuff last few days and I just got evacuated at work. Check out this thread I just started

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-12-2012 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
How odd we've been talking about all this stuff last few days and I just got evacuated at work. Check out this thread I just started

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-12-2012 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

Turtle LAKE, so a low-lying area nearby. And hydrogen sulfide is reactive with numerous chemicals, which is why I explicitly mentioned chemical plants in the full hypothesis, and one of those chemicals is nitric acid (since they mentioned an acid). Soooo...yeah, gotta at least wonder if that's not related.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JonnyMnemonic

I'm heading back over to my office now and I'll see what else I can find out about it. Not even sure if the evacuation is still going because I live about five miles from there.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
All clear now but it was hydrochloric acids.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
My building was evacuated for about three hours until they cleared out the air in that plant, then it was an all clear. It was hydrochloric acid spill and five people were taken to hospital with respiratory irritation and the rest of the 60 people were taken to the high school gym where they were evaluated and then released. Talked to a lady in another office next to mine said she been working there 20 years and never has anything like that happened there, then she says that it had to be on this day (the 20th), with a chuckle, but you could tell her nerves were shot.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
My building was evacuated for about three hours until they cleared out the air in that plant, then it was an all clear. It was hydrochloric acid spill and five people were taken to hospital with respiratory irritation and the rest of the 60 people were taken to the high school gym where they were evaluated and then released. Talked to a lady in another office next to mine said she been working there 20 years and never has anything like that happened there, then she says that it had to be on this day (the 20th), with a chuckle, but you could tell her nerves were shot.

There've been quite a few of these hydrochloric acid events. Makes me wonder. Chlorine too. That could be cover story, because the symptoms are basically the same as those from hydrogen sulfide exposure (nausea, vomiting, eye irritation, dizziness, etc). But it also makes me wonder if hydrogen sulfide doesn't react with something ELSE to create these chemicals. Unfortunately, I'm not a chemist, other than what I studied in high school and what I've picked up along the way studying this hydrogen sulfide problem. Could even be more complicated than just a two-chemical reaction too.

Well, either way, the main thing is: you're still alive!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Here's a big rig burning up in Pasadena (California) today:

ktla.com...

Five boats burn at dockyard in coastal Stonington (Connecticut):

www.courant.com...

Aerial pics of dockyard burning:

www.theday.com...#

And just had those 7 boats burned at a marina in coastal Marshfield (Massachusetts) yesterday too (3 destroyed, 4 damaged):

www2.turnto10.com...

So, 12 boats burning on the East Coast in around 24 hours, in two separate locations. That doesn't sound good.

jumpingjackflashhypothesis.blogspot.com...

edit on 20-12-2012 by JonnyMnemonic because: Added some info

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JonnyMnemonic

What's up with all these boats burning? Well, this thread must have some merit or has some folks interested because they're going to discuss this on ATS Live Saturday night. Anyways, yes, I'm here to see another day if Dec. 21, 2012 doesn't get us all

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
BTW, Rez, I believe you are completely correct about this being an underlying cause of a lot of 'weather anomalies' too. I just didn't want to bother with that myself, because it's too hard to say that this tornado or that drought was caused by this. But obviously, weather is an aspect of the atmosphere, and changing the composition of the atmosphere would then cause changes in weather. I did mention the freak hailstorms because the reaction of hydrogen sulfide with the ozone layer (H2S + O3 --> H2O + O2 + S) would produce water in the upper atmosphere, which might then come down as hail, basically hailing the results of that chemical reaction down upon us from time to time. That aspect of the weather changes was at least a little clearer and more attributable, so I did mention that. But I'm sure you're right about this changing the weather in many other ways too. Exactly how, I have no idea. That'd be a task for superbrain climatologists and computer modelers, and I am sure 'they' know a lot about that, but seeing as how they aren't exactly being forthcoming about what's happening, I don't expect to see them sharing any of that data.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
A lot of these events you continue to post are happening way too close to home for me to be comfortable with any of this. This past week I've noticed plumes of gas or chemicals (best I can describe it) raising out of the ocean and floating in the atmosphere above my house. I could tell they were not clouds because they were far too dark and when I went outside there was a strange smell in the air, a chemical smell.

Honestly, I want to get off of the East coast as soon as possible. thanks for keeping this thread updated with events rez and johnny. Peace.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
A lot of these events you continue to post are happening way too close to home for me to be comfortable with any of this. This past week I've noticed plumes of gas or chemicals (best I can describe it) raising out of the ocean and floating in the atmosphere above my house. I could tell they were not clouds because they were far too dark and when I went outside there was a strange smell in the air, a chemical smell.

Honestly, I want to get off of the East coast as soon as possible. thanks for keeping this thread updated with events rez and johnny. Peace.

Yikes. Wish I had something reassuring to tell ya, but alas, I don't. Stuff coming out of the oceans with unusual smell, that seems pretty alarming to me. Situation doesn't look good. 'They' keep saying everything is fine, nothing bad going on, but when I look at the real world, it just doesn't match that. I'm nowhere near the coasts myself, but I'm in a river valley and bad stuff's happening here too, so I'm not comfortable with any of this either. Even if it was JUST the coasts suffering, I still wouldn't be comfortable, as I don't wish to see anyone anywhere come to harm. I'm not encouraging anyone to skedaddle or buy this or that product though. People should make their own decisions. I'm just making a case for what's going on, and people can judge for themselves whether it fits the world they see, and then make whatever decisions they think best. I certainly do wish you well, regardless of what happens.

Update for 2012-12-20 now online:

edit on 21-12-2012 by JonnyMnemonic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Bus driver loses consciousness, crashes into laundromat and 21 parked vehicles, in Chicago (Illinois), near Lake Michigan:

www.chicagofiremap.net...

Not the first bus driver to spaz or lose consciousness in recent times. Obviously, this is affecting ALL drivers, but when it affects a bus driver then there's a bigger vehicle in motion, and often more people involved. Another incident like this in the 2012-11-28 update, another in the 2012-11-16 update, another in the 2012-10-10 update, another in the 2012-10-03 update, etc.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I think that's why he looked so angry and gave that apocalyptic speech at the 9-11 thing: he might have made different choices in life if he'd known this was coming. Bush looked fearful, as if expecting Obama to tell the truth that day, and throw all blame on Bush.

I'm just going to throw out that Obama may be the Antichrist, that if so may Bush knows this or at least highly suspect it, and that when Obama was at this event reading, "Be still and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will exalted in the earth," that the reason Bush was afraid was due to fear Obama was going to demand worship and begin enforcing the Mark of the Beast right then and there.

The Boondocks: Obama Speech from hiding underground. (Zechariah 11:17, Worthless/False Shepherd who abandons the flock and who will be wounded):

Notice that reading from his own book, he recounts a dream that seems to almost foretell him as the Antichrist, welcomed into power by the masses, everyone becomes fearful, pursued by Leopard/Beast, trips over roots (Israel), day turns to night, evil giant tells him only that, "It is time," he begins shaking like possessed, wakes up and hits his head on bed (head wound that Antichrist will survive).

edit on 21-12-2012 by UnseenWarfare because: trying to get youtube links to work

edit on 21-12-2012 by UnseenWarfare because: ytube

edit on 21-12-2012 by UnseenWarfare because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Not a religious expert. Who knows. But this very same extinction event happened long before there were human beings, and it will happen again in the future, whether human beings are still around or not.

Oh yeah, another chemical plant exploded and burned, Dow Chemical's Oyster Creek facility (Texas):

www.khou.com...

Here's a Google Maps link to that area. (If link works. If not, load it up yourself and look at Oyster Creek, Texas.) Look at all the bodies of water around there. The place is simply surrounded by bodies of water, streams, ponds, lakes.

Link doesn't work, so you'd need to look manually. Ah well, I tried. Also, Texas, bordering the Gulf of Mexico and its dead zones. HUGE 3-building apartment fire in Texas yesterday. Texas is also where that area had the power poles burst into flame too.
edit on 21-12-2012 by JonnyMnemonic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join