It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WBC - Westboro Baptist Church to picket Newtown, CT School Shooting

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Regarding the hacker attack, here is some information.

http:///ARASaC1h

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Wow, I heard about this on Howard stern of all things. I was gonna post about anonymous hacking the Phelps family emails to help stop these people.

And to those who say it's their right.... We have freedom of expression zones. Maybe it's time to block off funerals. Look the guys who wrote the constitution were slave owners. Nothing is perfect. The constitution can be amended
edit on 26-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Freedom of expression zones is a direct violation of the constitution therefor invalid.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Agreed. As much as it makes me sick...what these people say and the fact that they even thought about protesting these funerals for babies... I could probably kill with my bare hands, that's how much rage comes up inside me over it... but to lose an inch of free speech, worse than we have, over these pathetic wastes of oxygen and water.. they aren't worth it.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by bknapple32

Freedom of expression zones is a direct violation of the constitution therefor invalid.

Again my point is the constitution was written to be amended. Do you think that perhaps it wouldn't really infringe on your freedom to not be able to protest at a funeral?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

edit on 27-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join