WBC - Westboro Baptist Church to picket Newtown, CT School Shooting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I can see an all out brawl if these morons are confronted by folks who are distraught over these senseless killings. They're playing with fire by confronting these people who are mourning their lost ones. Emotions are running high, and these people are just asking to be burned.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I suggest creating a facebook page and using other social media websites and when the time and date for the funerals are made public... ask that people show up to create a peaceful human shield. I'm sure tons of people will show up

This is what they did in Texas and the WBC ended up not showing up.

Texas A&M Students & Alum Create Massive Human Wall

I didn't realize they go around suing our military and police departments too... ugh how do they sleep at night
People should start suing them... they might be lawyers but I'm sure they've slipped up here and there...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I just read on Reddit that the WBC website was hacked by Anonymous and all their personal info was posted for all to see

Anonymous Hacks WBC
edit on 16-12-2012 by juicebox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yes! They already have nearly 7,000 people listed as "going"... even if less than a 4th of those people show up, the point will be made.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance
The shooter should have shot the westboro people, Im sure no one would ever miss em. Seriously, WTH are those people thinking, is EVERYTHING about being gay with them, JEEZ !

You've heard of "Those that protest the most, are usually Gay" ....

2nd.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax
You've heard of "Those that protest the most, are usually Gay" ...

Hmm, hadn't heard that one before.

Perhaps that would explain this though:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

Hi Summer! Yeah I have been following these peoples actions for many many years now. They are truly sick people, and sometimes with those folks, I found the best way to deal with them is to ignore them.

Easier said then done however. As nice as it would be to just simply ignore these people, its hard to ignore folks who make it their life mission to be in YOUR face, and bring their HATE to you!
They spend so much money on plane tickets, and going around the USA to spread their hate.

These Jerks, they use their own children as human sheilds. They use their own children to pass their hateful message across the USA. Which IMO is child abuse. Some of these kids can not even pronouce the words they carry on their banners. Its sad.

However as much as I loath to say this, They have to be allowed their freedom of speech. As long as it does not cross the line. W.B.B.C are there to push and test the limits of our right to free speech.

As where does it cross the line from being freedom of speach, into hate speech, and spreading nothing but hate and ignorance. The KKK are allowed their stupid rallies, for the same reasons.
Anyone is allowed to make a fool of themselves in this country.
However I feel these monsters do press the limits to what is considered free speech. Yet at the same time, if we do not allow them this freedom. Then in turn it would back fire on the rest of us.

If we shut them up.. What is to stop others from shutting others up who do not agree with their message.
Yeah I know it sucks, and they are real Satan whorshippers in my line of thinking.

Don't get me wrong here.. I am in no way defending their message, or that whole sick family.
I am just stating what the reality of it all is, and why Fred Phelps put all his grand daughters in law school.

Its exposing that our system is broken.

They do not speak for most moderate church going folks.
However they are speaking the word of "God". To them, its all about fire and brimestone. Burning in hell, and all fear based crap.

This is the kind of in your face stuff that has lead to all walks of people stepping up to defend themselves.
Its because of people like this family that so many lines are drawn.

And is proof how dangerous Religion can be to society.

Some can claim.. My faith does not hurt anyone.
Well these peoples Faith, DO hurt people, and will keep on hurting people, as they are protected under our own laws, and rights.

It gets really mixed up and its like trying to untangle a mess of wires. A total rats NEST!

And sometimes these people are just best left alone.. If at all possible.

Otherwise they are baiting you, and manipulating you. Hence they are gaining power over your emotions.
We have to do our best not to let these people gain power over us with their words.
AS hateful and vile as these words may be.. They are all the same stuff over and over again..

A pure shame, and it really exposes the ugly side of what religion is and can be in this world.

Hopefully their kids will grow a mind of their own someday, and once Old Fred Dies.. This group will and their ideas will die along with him.
But as long as Fred Phelps is alive and kicking.. this message will go on.

And if he is successful in brain washing his kids, grandkids.. Then the message will move into the next generation.
I can only hope, we are at the end of a sorry age, where people like this think they speak on behalf of God...

Burns me up inside..
Yet my hands are tied. As I will not allow them power over me.
Unless they come to my home, or my home town.. I just do my best to not give them any more attention. That is all they seek, is attention. They are like Vampires. They feed off the hate, and the attention..

Here is the Thread I wrote about them, when first joined this website 6 years ago.

100 Demons.. A thread written 6 years ago about West bro. and Fred Phelps.

I understand how frustrating it can be.. I have put the study time into these people, and loath all the time I spent on learning about them. But knowledge is power.. So I atleast gained enough knowledge about them, to understand how dangerous these people are.
And funny enough.. I found myself on the same side as FOX news, and Shawn H. And Papa Bear Bill O .

That is when you know its bad.. When even Fox news think they are evil and vile.
edit on 16-12-2012 by zysin5 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I swear to God if one of these guys showed up at a funeral for my dead son, or were even in the vicinity, I would kill them without a seconds thought.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
These people blame everything on gay people. They need medication, or arsenic

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I really hope some of the parents and relatives are there to greet these assholes....

Or maybe there's another tragedy, a massive pileup involving all of the WBC cars and nobody else.

These guys need to learn a lesson and I really hope someone teaches them one this time.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

I understand your feelings, and your frustration.. However, that is what they want! And I am honestly shocked that non of them have been seriously hurt yet. Or even killed by a family member who is at the edge of their emotional cliff..

But they did get slapped with a 2 million dollar law suit.. So that put a dent in their compound funding.
Also, a couple of their own kids.. Left the compound, and now live normal lives.

There are better ways of dealing with these people.. And if anyone hurts them.. They would feel even more justified, and it would only make them worse. I am proud of people for not letting their emotions get the best of them, and end up hurting these people..

Granted... If it was one of my kids, who was lost, and I saw these bastards with their stupid little signs.. Yeah I do not think I would be able to hold myself back either.. In all truth..
That is why they are under constant protection from law enforcement.

The same people they are calling Fags, are the people who are protecting them.. so Silly..

Not to mention the mass of bikers that show up, and surround them with their bikes,and drown them out..
I think that is another good way of dealing with them..

There are a few groups out there now, who follow these sicko's around where ever they go.. A counter group follows and either drowns them out.. Or surrounds them with bigger signs, and louder music!!

However on topic to this thread..

HOW DARE these MO FO's go to this school shooting.. They have no honor. They are worthless, and shameful people.
Its so sickening, and emotions are running high enough as it is.. And these Turds show up.

Its like Gasoline on an already burning bon fire of emotion...

This shooting really emotionally touched a lot of people... And it shows just how connected we are to eachother.

It also shows, how many people are totally disconnected from the rest of us.

How anyone could not have empathy to this school shooting is beyond me...
AS its as if rock was thrown into the pond of human conciousness.. And the ripples that flow through the water, we all feel, and we feel it deep down, and it hurts.

This only serves to hurt more..

edit on 16-12-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
These guys need to learn a lesson and I really hope someone teaches them one this time.

I think you might be right on this one here.. This shooting touched us all so deeply that they are treading on some really thin ice here..
And all these years, they have had bottles thrown at them, and minor things..

One time one of the 4 year old kids they had with the banner God hates F$Gs got hit in the head with a glass bottle from a moving car..

They put their own children out there to get hurt by others.. And its only a matter of time, before someone flips their lid, and ends up really hurting one of these Cult members..

As this one touched our subconcious deeply and they are playing with Fire this time around...

If anyone else gets hurt.. Lets just hope its one of the grown ups.. There has been enough death for the youngesters this month...

But these Cowards, will put their little ones on the front lines.. Just Baiting others, to hurt or kill them..

AS they feel, that would be a ticket into heaven, with a front row seat right next to God itself...

FRREAKIN sick $#@#$@$@ ers!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

I understand your feelings, and your frustration.. However, that is what they want!

True, but if they get taken out one at a time, they'll either have to stop picketing funerals, or there will be none of them left. That's a win-win for decent people everywhere.

I am also surprised one of them hasn't taken a major beating yet, I am guessing they are better protected than we realize.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I feel you on this. And while I do not advocate the use of violence, I do not think I would lose any sleep over the loss of any of these cultists. Besides the kids. I mean the kids here, they really do not understand what they are saying until they get old enough to really fathom what they are doing. But by that time, they would be to far gone to ever come back to normal.

Oh they have taken a couple glass bottles thrown at them from passing cars.
But its always the little kids who get hurt.. Never the adults. Because they are cowards!!

And yeah.. They are very well protected by the local police force in any area they are in.

And the whole time.. These cultists are calling the cops Fag enablers.. They are real life TROLLS~!

In essence.. What they claim is non sense.. If they really followed their own teachings.. NON of them would use any electric power. Not use any cars, Not fly in any planes, Make their own clothes, and grow their own food.
As in their own words.. All those things, are made by Fag enablers. All those clothes they wear, where sewed together by enablers. The cars and gas they use, all provided to them by enablers.
The power they use to heat and cool their home, enablers. The food they eat is grown by enablers..

When you really see them for who they are.. Its really quit silly.. And most the reason why nothing happens to them also.. How can anyone take them seriously. They are Clown shoes!!!

And they are simply attention whores.
edit on 16-12-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by juicebox
I just read on Reddit that the WBC website was hacked by Anonymous and all their personal info was posted for all to see

Anonymous Hacks WBC
edit on 16-12-2012 by juicebox because: (no reason given)

I looked at that list and all I could see were the surnames Phelps and Hockenbarger.

I got fed up looking eventually because it just seemd that they were all related in some way.

I don't want to use the words INBRED RETARDS but, oops, I just did!!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
If these hatemongers turn up and no one shoots them, then you may as well all turn in your guns.
Vermin control has to be the best reason to own a gun after all.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Surely the same constitution, that some people are so keen to mention, which gives them the right to carry guns gives them the right to say these things?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I will write something I never thought I would write. I think in fact Westboro Baptist Church as small minded fools they are, is in fact by their actions doing gods work.

Their ways of preaching their hate and their small mindedness makes people who have similar thoughts abandon them because they see how truely small minded the ideas are. Westboro Baptist Church is probably one of the best thing to ever happen to seeing beyond sexual preferance. They make Christians question their own scripture/dogma and understand that a loving god would never be this small minded. From my point of view their isanity makes some Christians become better Christians and closer to the ideal that Jesus talked about but sometimes even himself had a hard time to live up to.

Maybe even it gets a few Christians learns to stop eating the apple (of those who are caught up in duality) of duality because of this and become one with god.

Love them for showing you what not to be and have pity on them since they have an extreamly long road ahead of them where they will always feel hated and be disconneted from the truely loving ones.

And god is from my point of view frankly putting these people up for a practical joke of the ages when they are judging seeds/saints of god as evil, when god made sure they would be gay to measure how far evolved the human souls around them are. Do not judge one of Jesus soulbrothers/soulsisters because if you do, you will have judged Jesus yourself.

Poor goats.
edit on 16-12-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking
edit on 16-12-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Free speech has responsibilities. You wouldn't yell fire in a cinema unless there was one.
Similarly, trying to cause psychological hurt to people with words isn't much different to trying to cause physical harm with your fists if you get right down to it.

I'm not a yank, anyway, but I think being able to live your life without some idiot pressing their opinions on you is one of the fundamental rights. Besides, if people are nasty, disrespectful gits to me or mine, then I'll react however feels right, to hell with laws and society. If my reaction seems overly violent then perhaps, in the future, people will try harder to be reasonable in their dealings with me.

That is how I see this wbc thing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join