Anyone elese been having similar experiences the last couple months?

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hey guys, so I've recently started meditating in the last 2 weeks and felt different, and i know that's normal but for the last 2 months I will sometimes see something whether its an object, situation, or the place I'm in and I'l get an odd feeling like I've seen it before and i get a different type of, lets call it emotion every time this happens. It's kind of like dejavu but not really, its like I've experienced it before but not in this life... and I've also just felt like everything is different like I'm seeing everything from another perspective. I've also felt an extreme significance of the 21st of December date, and something deep down inside me that something will happen on that day whether we know it or not. Anyone else experiencing similar things, or know why I'm experiencing these things?
edit on 15-12-2012 by liam8126 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I won't comment on the 21st bit - but, the rest of it certainly seems to come under Deja Vu (seen before/already seen).

Why do you feel it is not Deja Vu?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by liam8126

I think we all experience Deja-vu's once in a while... I know i have a billion times! long before i ever started meditating... Good your meditating, maybe you just think 21 dec is significant, because of all the outside influences surrounding this date...
Heck all the fuzz is about "galactic alignment".
But from what ive heard, (Dont take my word on this, im abit unsure)....
There isnt even gonna be a galactic alignment the 21 dec.
And even if something is gonna happen, just rest in yourself
be good, do good =
))))))
And for gods sake, do not let other peoples crap change your pov ever.
If ure fairly intelligent you have all the answers yourself...
ALITTLE out of context Sry!...
Personally im keeping my fingers crossed for doomsday 21 dec.
Screw this planet ^^!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

I feel its not dejavu because I've experienced it before and it is distinctively a different feeling.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

Im not into the end of the world stuff on dec 21, but more to the side of something spiritual happening.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

So, the only other thing I can confer from your response (thank you!) - is it that you feel you are experiencing alternative realities (as in string theory)?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Me personally? No. But during the end of class my math teacher got sidetracked and told us how lately he would go somewhere and feel like he's been there before and that he felt like he had experienced something there before.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Quite possibly! Thanks for pointing that out I'l research it, see if its similar to what I'm experiencing.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
How can you claim to not be into the whole end of the world type thing and then go on to espouse their alternative (in case their crazy theory is wrong)?

Come on man, where do you stand? The 21st has zero significance to me. I like to think I'm a little spiritual. Maybe these forces you're playing with during meditation want to lead you astray, it almost happened to me, shortly after a UFO encounter strangely enough, but I digress, stop fooling around in the new age, it's bad for your health.

Come to CHrist man!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

I think our lord would not want us to tell others that their way to the soul(God) is the wrong way, each individual has their own way to feel and get closer to this vast energy we call Love or God.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The main differences I have noticed was scratch marks on my chest and it felt is if my arm was either dissolving down to the bones or perhaps was becoming so hardened that it looked like bones were growing on it (on the skin); which has been happening quite frequently actually; of course all this isn't real but sensations that I would feel. Other than that sometimes I would just feel a sense of deja vu, and just wanting to explore; but I feel the latter two are just things that I would have always felt either way.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I love how everyone seemed to ignore your assertion of this being deja-vu-LIKE...but not quite deja-vu. Like you had, indeed, experienced it before...but not in this lifetime. I've come across this before on ATS, where you try to convince people that you are a lucid, cognizant adult and everyone says "Oh its just this...or a mundane that". YOU know what you experienced, they don't...

I think I have felt something like this, I've been trying my hand at Seeing and Astral Projection lately. And I've noticed that, day-by-day, I'm becoming extremely restless. On edge. Headaches, horrible anxiety, and (interestingly enough) an overwhelming feeling....."almost". (

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

So, the only other thing I can confer from your response (thank you!) - is it that you feel you are experiencing alternative realities (as in string theory)?

MY THOUGHTS ENTIRELY -alternative realities- but also in that we live our lives in REVERSE so we can sense WHAT is COMING because we ALREADY lived it!

Memory Of Things To Come?

Posted by Dr. Barry Taff on Apr 18, 2012
A Memory Of Things To Come?

Have you ever seen someone on television, in a movie or even on the street, who is a total stranger to you but you feel like you know the person? This is not that uncommon of an experience.

What is uncommon though, is when you actually get to directly experience what this intense feeling appears to represent.

Ever since I was a very young child watching television, and I watched a lot of it, there was one particular actor who looked and sounded so familiar that every time I saw him on the little screen, a very strong sense of familiarity engulfed me.

The actor in question was Edward Andrews. A very tall, blue-eyed, distinguished looking character actor possessing a very unique and distinctive voice, who always appeared as a sinister, villainous character, multiple times in almost every major every major TV series from the 1950′s, 60′s and 70′s: Cheyenne, Rawhide, Bonanza, The Lawman, Gunsmoke, Twilight Zone, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Thriller, Suspense Theater, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, Hawaii 50, The FBI, etc.

Edward Andrews, actor

The feeling that I knew Andrews never grew weaker or distant over time.

What did it all mean?

It took several decades for this feeling to be manifested into a tangible form that offered some degree of closure. That tangible form did not make itself viable until the early 1980′s when I received a call from Mrs. Edward Andrews.

Can you imagine my reaction when I received the call? It was more shocking than if I’d won the Publisher’s Clearinghouse multi-million dollar Sweepstakes!

Apparently the Andrews were experiencing some rather common poltergeist phenomena and they wanted me to come out to their house in Pacific Palisades to investigate it.

Upon arriving at their beautiful home on a bright sunny day I was about to be utterly amazed at what I was soon to encounter. While the case was not one worthy of further pursuit due to the very low frequency and magnitude of events, the face-to-face encounter with Edward Andrews certainly was.

Upon entering their home I was first greeted by Edward’s wife. As I walked into the spacious living room to meet Edward, I immediately noticed a puzzled look on his face at the top of his very tall frame. As I reached out to shake his hand, he looked at me asking “Do we know each other, you look really familiar?”

Back in those years I had occasionally been on TV discussing my work, but not at the level that would occur over the following decades. Therefore it was very unlikely that he would have seen me on some show talking about my work.

For the first and perhaps only time in my life I was utterly speechless, as I did not know how to respond to Edward’s question.

What was I supposed to say?

That I had a lifelong feeling that I knew him?

Had I done so I might have been shown the door immediately as both he and his wife would have assumed I was insane.

My response to Edward was that I just probably had a very common-looking face.

Then came the next shocker.

Their teenage daughter walked into the living room and was introduced to me. I do not recall her first name, but I do recall her nickname, TAFFY.

All right, this has gone on far enough, what in the hell’s going on here? Oddly, Edward and his wife didn’t seem even mildly perplexed by any of this. But why should they have, as I was the one who spent most of his life with this bizarre memory of things to come?

The sensation I had at that point was that I was literally in a Twilight Zone episode expecting to hear Rod Serling’s voice boom forth at any second.

I do not even know how to classify this experience, paranormally speaking. Would it be precognition? Synchronicity?

There seems to be a qualitative uniqueness here that defies reason and logic. While I’ve experienced many instances of precognition throughout my life, not one of them even approached the level of high strangeness I assign to this event.

Another similar, but not identical, experience occurred in 1976.

I was having a recurring dream about a particular actress whom I found absolutely beautiful, Joan Collins. Her image was my exact physical stereotype of what I perceive as absolute feminine beauty.

Joan Collins, circa 1960′s

In my dream I was always talking to Joan, except that she was my age. During the dream, this very young Joan kept calling out the name of Barry barrytaff.net...

new topics
top topics

join