another 11 year old takes pics of ufo

page: 1
4

log in

join

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Boy,11,’Terrified’ After UFO Encounter


just found this on beforitsnews dont know if its a credible site but i find most kids dont lie
i may delete it right away so give me a chance to see if i have done this right

another EPIC fail sorry
MODS feel free to delete this ASAP

as i cant get the link to work
edit on 15/12/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)
edit on 15/12/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)


heres other witnesses reportscdn2-b.examiner.com...
edit on 15/12/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)
edit on 15/12/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)
edit on 15/12/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Here are the photos:











...and the link to the original Examiner article



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust
 


THANKS elevenaugust your a star

what did you think? they say they were out looking at meteors and this thing zoomed in
then took a right angle
pics were taken with an iphone 5
in sweden im sure

this kid was so scared he had to phone his dad for comfort but all is dad did
was get in touch with MUFON

S orry i am just winging this one
edit on 15/12/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
Boy,11,’Terrified’ After UFO Encounter




another EPIC fail sorry
MODS feel free to delete this ASAP

as i cant get the link to work


No worries! Just cut and past the URL right onto the page.

______beforeitsnews/paranormal/2012/12/boy11terrified-from-ufo-encounter-2446058.html




An 11 year old boy was scared out of his mind after seeing a UFO.The incident occurred when the boy and his Uncle thought they would have a good time stepping outside and enjoy watching some shooting stars together.When all of the sudden a UFO comes out of nowhere.Several pictures were taken of the UFO, the UFO was described as taking a sharp northeast turn ,then hovering.The father wanted to help his terrified son calm down ,so he told his son to send the pictures thinking it was nothing and that he would be able to put the boys mind at ease.When the father saw the pictures he said ,this is not a shooting star ,they would never have been able to capture so many pictures if that was the case.


Ive seen some strange things myself that, a the time, I wished I had a camera handy.

No idea what it was.........





edit on 15-12-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by maryhinge
Boy,11,’Terrified’ After UFO Encounter




another EPIC fail sorry
MODS feel free to delete this ASAP

as i cant get the link to work


No worries! Just cut and past the URL right onto the page.

______beforeitsnews/paranormal/2012/12/boy11terrified-from-ufo-encounter-2446058.html




An 11 year old boy was scared out of his mind after seeing a UFO.The incident occurred when the boy and his Uncle thought they would have a good time stepping outside and enjoy watching some shooting stars together.When all of the sudden a UFO comes out of nowhere.Several pictures were taken of the UFO, the UFO was described as taking a sharp northeast turn ,then hovering.The father wanted to help his terrified son calm down ,so he told his son to send the pictures thinking it was nothing and that he would be able to put the boys mind at ease.When the father saw the pictures he said ,this is not a shooting star ,they would never have been able to capture so many pictures if that was the case.


Ive seen some strange things myself that, a the time, I wished I had a camera handy.

No idea what it was.........





edit on 15-12-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)



another thanks to windword

you are star worthy



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
enlargement of object in 2nd pic;





posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz
 


That looks like a Santa´s sledge



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka
 


it does a bit, hes out early maybe some diversions and his satnav
doesnt work,id say he should get a software update

lol they said they didnt here any bells lol



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge
 


It was a nice though anyway

The thing is the shape is very unusual, its not a disc or even aerodynamic. In last few days there has been a sightings of multiple fireballs around Scandinavia and in the news couple days back they said is going to be multiple shooting stars( meteors ) few nights. But even then this shape is unusual its too mechanic...



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
reply to post by maryhinge
 


It was a nice though anyway

The thing is the shape is very unusual, its not a disc or even aerodynamic. In last few days there has been a sightings of multiple fireballs around Scandinavia and in the news couple days back they said is going to be multiple shooting stars( meteors ) few nights. But even then this shape is unusual its too mechanic...

i have to agree there its no meteor
and does look metalish



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
im off to bed now so dont think im being ignorant




posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz
 


Reminds me of a helicopter.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Got to admit that kinda looks like the rear end of a car.

Not being cynical, just adding me own two cents.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yesterdaysreality
 


That's what I thought, at first. But, when these things fly around my neck of the woods, they are so noisy they rattle the windows. Maybe they just left that part out of their report.




edit on 15-12-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by windword
 


well you are entitled to your opinion
but in my opinion thats no chopper
they dont glow up like that when i have seen them at night
but you never do know do you



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust
 


Really looks like a Chinook in all but one photo. The smallest last photo reminds me of that UFO in Turkey in 2008(?) It so looks like the one they said they could see aliens in. The kid could see something he'd not seen before and through fear, misjudge it though.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge
 


I live in a border town, east county San Diego. We we (see) these choppers at night, but they're armed with search lights. We know they're there because of the noise and the rattling windows.

I have no idea why a copter would be illuminated. And, I can't believe a copter wouldn't be heard.

Like I said, I don't know what it was, but it's shape reminded me of one of those copters.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The blurring of the dark 'portholes' to the secondary greyscale below them, makes me think the image has been mucked about with on the Iphone, or that it is simply blurred, or a residual image. Either ways, it's hard to make any comment on the shape at all. BIN, is not always the best source.
I have not looked at the MUFON text, but it likely just a report so far.
edit on 15-12-2012 by smurfy because: Text.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy
 

its also here
www.examiner.com...



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by yesterdaysreality
 


That's what I thought, at first. But, when these things fly around my neck of the woods, they are so noisy they rattle the windows. Maybe they just left that part out of their report.




edit on 15-12-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)
Hi Windword, Yes, that is what it reminded me of exactly, the fact that it's glowing and doesn't have the lights doesn't fit. I read the information provided in the thread and don't see where they mention any noise. I am assuming there was none because it wouldn't have been so frightening to the child if he heard the familiar noise of a helicopter.

Hmm, I wonder if anyone else reported seeing anything around that same time. As usual, we may never know.

Best,
yesterdaysreality





new topics

top topics



 
4

log in

join