It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May God bless them ALL & a (possible solution for gun control)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder
So you don't like the 2nd ammendment, and you can't directly remove it from our culture....oh I know let's violate the 4th ammendment, know one cares about that one right?!

I can see from here your feelings on freedom.

Many feel they see me and see not, but that's another issue for them who wish to see 1 and not just interact.... To better know 1. I didnt say I didnt like anything, please no double speak on my behalf.

Now to further maybe have the digital locks on the firearms fingerprint accessible only or locked with a password/code???

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
First off I would rather be free than safe, period.

And as far as blaming the victim of a home burglary because he didn't use a gun safe, that's stupid. A gun in a gun safe does me no good at 3am when someone is breaking into my house. Blame the criminal for breaking into the house and stealing the gun. This is the same backwards thinking where women raped are blamed for wearing revealing clothing, it's disgusting.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I see logic in what you state in your post
. And it makes sense but what is wrong with the gps factor I mean this can even prevent large amounts of weapons from being illegally sold in mass to certain proxies, proxies none like to acknowledge... But then we get into the lord of war type money being interfered with and that may cause issues, smh but understood I guess. Higher level guiding indeed.

I don't want any to forget the lost who were slain which is the main reason for this OP. It is their loss of life that has guided 1 to try to assist. *detected 1 wishes to place less freedom on some detection wrong intent to 1 prevent any civil unrest related to firearms being taken and rebelled against and 2 to provide safer habitat zones for human existence in the current realm, nothing more.. NRA affiliates detected - hmm maybe you/they make locks/boxes and system to track ammo since its their/your thing???

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

you can have safe unlocked and your weapons in it locked if your safe like that
issue is where. And @ I would rather be free then safe hmm free spiritually and ok(d) by the most highest to advance as designed to yes but to just be free among whatever lurks w/o GOD guiding???? odd
edit on 12/15/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
[color=gold]
I feel that 1 has presented something to at least be considered by those who can do something about it. The GOAL is to hopefully find a better way to be safe from ill minds misusing devices designed to protect. With that again my heart-soul(S) vibrations are with the families at loss and hope is that the media give them peace a peace they the media officials would wish to have if they had to experience something so tragic direct. GOD BLESS ALL MEN AMEN

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[color=gold]
I feel that 1 has presented something to at least be considered by those who can do something about it. The GOAL is to hopefully find a better way to be safe from ill minds misusing devices designed to protect. With that again my heart-soul(S) vibrations are with the families at loss and hope is that the media give them peace a peace they the media officials would wish to have if they had to experience something so tragic direct. GOD BLESS ALL MEN AMEN

Wow.Thank you for presenting something so..Im sorry I got nothing!

Seriously.Unrealistic Goals in the US. Australia has no guns and they have a steadily increasing crimes.Well the CRIMINALS have the Guns still. SO what do you think will happen in the US if we do the same thing? The First mass killing in a school was in the 1920's. A BOMB. They do way more damage last I checked. I know you think you are this enlightened person but people like you are the first rounded up when a tyrant takes over and disposed of. Where will your enlightened mind think then?I have a idea..."oh drat if only we would have not banned guns I might be still free"

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
I know you think you are this enlightened person but people like you are the first rounded up when a tyrant takes over and disposed of. Where will your enlightened mind think then?I have a idea..."oh drat if only we would have not banned guns I might be still free"

[color=cyan]
First post 1 comment if you can ever find 1 where I claimed to be enlightened??? Yes I follow the learnings related to LIGHT energy, Illucientaz 1 but that's to to better my spirit make my spirit stronger and if possible assist others (S.T.O Service To Others) . So illucientaz 1 show proof of what you speak or return to your conscious location where others like you have evaluated 1 and never met 1 (lauce) yet say he feels so enlightened? because he cares smh
I wont distract my energy within this thread with yours but to answer oh drat what is that behind Jupiter Mars Saturn and SOL... must be ANGELS to add, now focus illucientaz much energy wasted on this LIGHT ATS member Ophiuchus 13 and your lost evaluations.....

NAMASTE*******

edit on 12/15/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'm afraid your solutions are notrealistic.First of all,the technology really doesn't exist to do this in an affordable manner. The amount of hardware and software required for everyone to have a safe that wieghs it's contents,sends those numbers to a database,then alerts said database when something is removed(how many people would have to work there,to keep an eye on it)would be hugely expensive,and impossible to implement.
Also,it would be quite easy to circumvent. I want to take a rifle(8lbs) and 100 rounds of ammo(maybe 5lbs),so I take a 13lb weight,swap it for the arms,and no ones the wiser. Billions of dollars wasted on a system that can be defeated by a rock.

Keeping guns in safes and such is a good idea,but not foolproof either. Watch some video's of safe breaking-it is really surprising how fast even a really good safe can be broken into. Now,if you try to make it difficult for people to buy guns,what you will do is create a perfect environment for thieves. Thieves want things of value to steal,the more valuable,the more they want to steal them. If a gun is worth $5000 on the street,you will see thefts go way up,due to the money they can bring.

Things such as the fingerprint locks have been tried,but it is also defeatable. If you understand how a gun works,mechanically,you will see why it is really hard to put a electronic type lock on them,and why they would be rather easily defeated.

The honey thing or whatever you were talking about, I don't understand at all,so I won't comment other than to say it sounds completely impossible and outside the scope of reality.

Guns are here,to stay. What we need to focus on is why are people becoming more violent,and more inclined to the heinous acts? Guns have been around for a long,long time,but these type of acts are relatively new,at least in this frequency. What is going on,and how do we stop it? We must treat the cause,anything else is futile.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join