It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May God bless them ALL & a (possible solution for gun control)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I want to give my condolences to all the families who have to deal with the tragic losses of family from the ill activities placed upon them. My heart and soul is with you all and I am deeply sorry for those of us dealing with this direct and indirect. I am a father so I felt the pain and sadness followed by aggression when I was alerted of these terrible acts and hope that all of us as Creator creations can try and support those families however possible you can, either with sending hope for them for recovery or by praying deeply for the parents dealing direct with this. It is hard for me as a parent to even begin to consider what they are going through right now so please send your love those who can. I don't want to exploit the issue so I wanted to come in and send some love to the families and to present something for gun control that may help out later as requested by CNN correspondent S.O'B thanks for caring my friend.

I think there is lots of tension with the gun control issue between those who want to keep them and with those who don't think its a good idea to allow some to keep them and this current display of ignorance 1 can imagine only fuels the desire for some to completely take them away. With that I present the best approach 1 can as an ATS member come up with to assist both sides of the issue and that is to use digital gun locks and boxes that keep up to date ammo and firearm data. This data will be connected to a data base - main data base that keeps track of ammo amounts within digital ammo/firearm boxes and (gps) tracks when gun owner gun locks are taken off of trigger mechanisms of the firearms. This to 1 will help keep those who deeply enjoy their protections from firearms the opportunity to keep their weapons and at the same time giving the govs of EA*RTH the power to manage the firearms and where they are.

I didn't want to go to into detail as of now on designs of locks or boxes but I think the concept is possible, and hope that this helps out a bit to keep many safe. Again my heart and soul is with those families dealing with this sad time in human history and 1 is deeply sorry for those having to deal with this direct. I LOVE YOU ALL and be safe everyone.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Dammm you got a lot of posts!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

Been member for a while. Do you think the gun control idea I presented will assist here on EA*RTH?

-use digital gun locks and boxes that keep up to date ammo and firearm data. This data will be connected to a data base - main data base that keeps track of ammo amounts within digital ammo/firearm boxes and (gps) tracks when gun owner gun locks are taken off of trigger mechanisms of the firearms. This to 1 will help keep those who deeply enjoy their protections from firearms the opportunity to keep their weapons and at the same time giving the govs of EA*RTH the power to manage the firearms and where they are.-

edit on 12/15/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Why would we want to give government the ability to install tracking devices on anything we own?

I think it is better to implement some of the reforms to the NICS system, the way we view mental health, and security thatI have proposed in my most recent thread. It is certainly preferable to a system that violates the 4th amendment right on it's face.

The solution to our problems isn't the continued violation of rights. Connecticut has some of the toughest gun laws in the country. Rated 3 out of 4 stars by the Brady Campaign. Obviously Draconian legislation and banning stuff isn't a solution.
edit on 15-12-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Why would we want to give government the ability to install tracking devices on anything we own?

If they are tracking the ammo in the box and gun locks they then can see any potential issues on a rise from ai observing the data of multiple locks being taken off then it can send a alarm out to observe..

I think it is better to implement some of the reforms to the NICS system, the way we view mental health, and security thatI have proposed in my most recent thread. It is certainly preferable to a system that violates the 4th amendment right on it's face.

Yes mental health evaluations of better kinds then exist as of now may help but I felt if there was a monitor system of the gun locks and the ammo taken from ammo box as it would weigh ammo and firearms within it, the ai could alert officials of potential risk if it notices large amounts of ammo missing and multiple firearms missing from box.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

What's a large amount of ammo?

I take several guns to the range with me along with a few thousand rounds. So "AI" is gonna know when I decide to go to a range an alert authorities so they can kill me before I even get to the range?

Yeah..Great idea.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
There is no solution to madness!

You HAVE TO accept the risks involved with freedom to be free. You must realize the freedom
comes with an inherent caveat: That not only are you free, but everyone around you is free.

You cannot control everyone so you must assumes some risk (and this is the important part)
you must also assume some responsibility for your protection.
This is one of the reasons behind the second amendment. That amendment provides you with
the legal right to bear arms for protection.

Freedom IS NOT FREE....IT IS NOT CONVENIENT!

TO BE FREE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AT RISK!

If you don't want freedom...give it away to government then sit back and relax. You have nothing
more to do than to follow the orders of your master. Make sure to lick the boot and not bite the
hand that feeds because master can be cruel at times. And also make sure to hang your head low
come memorial day in deference to the countless men who believed so strongly in freedom
that they decided to fight and die for it....
edit on 15-12-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

link   
No thanks, I'll take my chances

link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Stop first.....

Large amounts of ammo would be ammo the AI does not usually detect you taking to rang. And then the ai if it notices you taking more then usual amounts of ammo from box alerts local official that you the civilian are armed with more then usual amount of ammo and they may just observe your travel rout to range ect....

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Your solution is draconian control.

What if throughout a year every month I go to the range with only 500 rounds and two guns.

Then one day I decide that I want to do more than just a couple of hours of shooting and I take 2000 rounds. Wouldn't that be a statistical aberration in the AI system? Enough for the system to send in the goon squad?

Seriously. It's a terrible idea. It's draconian. And I simply wouldn't accept that level of control from my government.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Your solution is draconian control.

What if throughout a year every month I go to the range with only 500 rounds and two guns.

Then one day I decide that I want to do more than just a couple of hours of shooting and I take 2000 rounds. Wouldn't that be a statistical aberration in the AI system? Enough for the system to send in the goon squad?

Seriously. It's a terrible idea. It's draconian. And I simply wouldn't accept that level of control from my government.

No the AI would manage your activities sort of like the new way that your purchases can be tracked in some stores and then when you go to store there is a list of your past purchases in case you say want same paint ect. So AI would be advanced and would alert them if any are roaming with weapons that are abnormal then normal amount. What are the fears?????????

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Further you as a good civilian may need to register first your over amounts of ammo even before leaving with them....

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
the government, or more precisely the corrupt politicians and bankers are the problem, not any single device nor weapon. we have a massively sick society get used to it or change it, but please leave my rights out of it.

when all the governments and police and other criminals give up their guns, i'll be inline next, until then those hypocritical back stabbing low lifes can screw off if, they want anything of mine.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

I hear you but hey maybe a better approach would be to release a (safe) particulant honey type based that is environmentally safe for all life here but when it comes in contact with certain mechanical objects that have say lead deposits from firearms it chemically changes into a bonding agent locking all weapons of fire.... For good

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Again some of you entering here with a bit of doubt or aggression towards losing your firearms 1 kept in mind. I am trying to present away to meet at mid point so you can have your weapons and they can manage them --- a mid point instead of conscious trickery leading some into some civil unrest due to them not wanting to give up the guns.... Bare with 1.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Again some of you entering here with a bit of doubt or aggression towards losing your firearms 1 kept in mind. I am trying to present away to meet at mid point so you can have your weapons and they can manage them

Fair enough.

My response is still Hell no!
I don't want MORE Government ability to track anything I'm doing, Period

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I hear you SLAYER69 and many wish not to have the govs more in there life then they already are. I just feel there has got to be a better way to keep these weapons undercontrol and people still can have them. Somewhere there has to be a mid point otherwise 1 sees a bad set of activities related to some telling others they have to turn them in and others responding with a he-- no response as well. SO you know me SLAYER69 I try to assist where I can to help prevent both sides a lot of destruction based on weapons, you know.

Thanks for coming thru and dropping some elder member vibes and input..

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So you don't like the 2nd ammendment, and you can't directly remove it from our culture....oh I know let's violate the 4th ammendment, know one cares about that one right?!

I can see from here your feelings on freedom.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I would oppose tracking devices on guns but I would welcome a debate on requiring guns to be locked up and immediately reported if stolen and I can see legislation coming making the owner of the weapons partially liable for the crimes committed if they were not secured safely. They might even try to make the owner quasi-liable if the guns are loaned to another person and they use them to commit crimes.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
I would oppose tracking devices on guns but I would welcome a debate on requiring guns to be locked up and immediately reported if stolen and I can see legislation coming making the owner of the weapons partially liable for the crimes committed if they were not secured safely. They might even try to make the owner quasi-liable if the guns are loaned to another person and they use them to commit crimes.

So you support charging people for crimes that other full grown adults commit?
That is nothing but more infringement....

Maybe I should be ticketed when someone uses my car to speed? What about when someone uses your computer for illegal downloads?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join