It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spike TV $10,000,000 reward for Bigfoot + Casting for new show

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

That sounds exciting.
If you make the prize $, and you really only want 1/2, I personally request you set up lots of $50k- $100k educational trust-funds that get awarded toward university tuition and supplies for bright young minds that have grown up in poverty wanting to go to school but are incapable of ever affording it.
That, or whatever direct intervention cause suits your fancy in $50k-$100k chunks, whether it's saving kittens, supporting the quest for the perfect bowl of chili, wildlife refuge donations, or anything. Spread it around, doing some good.

After spoiling myself with the unobtainable Nautor Swan rigged with dink on davits, Wind Gens, gel solar pads all over deck, water maker (if not already equipped standard) as well as all the disposables, and kit enough for a non-stop zero port circumnav (though stopping in at ports would be done). I'd be done. Name the boat something like "The Fork", -stick a fork in, you're done. and I'd only be wanting for trivia ever after where those that have nothing could certainly get some cheer from a sudden bit of drive-by hit and run charity.

Hell if i got caught up doing charity work like that, I'd likely blow the whole wad on spreading it around to those in need where I go boatless. That's me though.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

According the video below, Spike TV is offering a $10 Million payout for unambiguous proving evidence for the existence of Bigfoot. Further, apparently they're also casting for personalities to fill roles in their own "Finding Bigfoot" show. You could be the next Bobo ... or something.

Here's the notice for the $10,000,000 Bounty from Spike News:
Spike TV teams with Lloyd's of Londen to offer $10 Million prize for proof that Bigfoot exists.

Anyone have a Bigfoot body stashed in a freezer somewhere?
Now's your chance.

I'm fresh out of Bigfoot.

Are they giving anything away for Nessie filets or Chupacabra steaks?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I have always wondered if this creature actually exists, and thought it would be cool if proof of its existence could be obtained. But as I have have gotten older, my sentiments have changed. I hope, if it exists, we never find it. If this creature is "discovered", it will be to its detriment.

To that fact, it it does exist, I would prefer he/she be left alone. Unfortunately, money, particularly the amount mentioned is a powerful motivator.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

That's all we need. Another rediculous t.v. show to poke jokes more less at what many of us consider a real possibility. I'm getting tired of people trying to capitalize off of the idea of Sasquatch's existence.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

The greatest reward of winning would be setting up trust funds or contributing to charities that reward bright individuals wanting to pursue higher education but can't afford it. I really like the idea of starting camps, on a global level, that gets kids out of the hood and into the elements to learn about thing like gardening, carpentry, sailing, flying and so on. Funded by Bigfoot, or FBBF...there's a boat name in there somewhere.
That Swan 53, she's a fine lady, shallow water capable.. raised saloon, I'd have to add the radar and auto pilot, nice galley.
I like the stops, stay in a port for a few weeks at a time. and explore, blend, manage the kid camps.
So finding a squatch would be beneficial at several levels, from creating new charities to identifying and protecting a new specie.... oh and there's that new boat smell bonus.

edit on 17-12-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The Gobi Bear and the White Tibetan Bear, are one of the rarest biggest animals in the world and they live in extremely unpopulated and unacessible areas like the Himalaia mountains. According to the Zoologists, the Gobi Bear is at the brink of the extinction only with a population of 15-30 individuals and they still survived with this population for almost a century. So if the bigfoot have a small population of what? 500, the people would have to be extremely lucky to catch one alive.

Edit: The White Tibetan Bear is soo rare that many zoologist consider the animal to be fake and the reason of the Yeti sightings. If the U.S.A still have large native forests, i say it''s a damn huge possibility for the Sasquatch to be real.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I value my neck a lot more than ten million bucks, chief.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
REAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYYY!!!!! I saw Bigfoot on New Year's Eve....Oh wait a minute... that was uncle Bob....

On a serious note, If this creature does indeed exist, although it would be amazing to study its habits and stuff, I thinks a living being this rare on this Earth should be left untouched, considering it is very very low in mumbers (if any), it should be considered an endangered species an never hunted and/or chased.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Nobody will get $10,000,000. Spike TV will get footage of a load of idiots degrading themselves, lying through their teeth, coming up with wacky ideas about something that doesn't exist. And the ratings will be worth it.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I always thought if someone offered a huge amount of money for a dead bigfoot, it would DRASTICALLY cut down on the number of hoaxers dressing up in bigfoot costumes.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

London

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

taccj9903
Unfortunately, it will be just like the other Bigfoot shows and be more about entertainment than actually trying to find real proof.

I agree. I'm sure it will include all kinds of bogus "challenges" and rules that will set the various participants up to take on the standard stereotypical roles of a fake dramatic series. It just won't finance them and let them go out and use their skills to track and hunt a Bigfoot the best way they know how. (Without tromping around in the woods gabbing and lit up like a Christmas tree.)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Well let's face is, that money isn't going to anyone pretty much ever.
So it's more of a publicity stunt than anything else.
Like that James Randi guy that offered a million dollars to anyone that can prove to have some kind of paranormal ability or whatnot...since the mid 90's
i

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join