It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sensitives of all paths: Did you sense anything before the Newtown CT. massacre?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

I dream of events often prior to them happening, this time however, I had weird dreams but nothing that correlated directly to the shooting.
My 9 year old did though
He told me of his dream early Friday morning while i was getting ready for work. He said that he was at school and he saw a man come through the ceiling with a gun shooting ppl and his teacher grabbed him and pulled him into his classroom and they went on lock down. He said he wasn't scared though because even though he was IN the dream, it was more like he was WATCHING the dream like a tv in his head. He said that everyone was saying there were more ppl coming through the ceiling shooting but he only saw one. He also said that "they" had broken into houses and shot people and when he rode the bus through the town there were cops and ppl everywhere but no one was shooting then.

I called my mom at 7:30 friday morning to ask her what she let my kid do the night before while she was watching him for me. I damn near dropped out of my chair when I later saw this shooting being broadcast and there was a little boy that was interviewed talking about being pulled into a classroom by a teacher.

We have not had the tv on showing any of the broadcasts or news on this shooting because I want to put a few days between this tragedy and my sons dreams so that he might not correlate the two together. I know the pain and hopelessness & helplessness that comes with prophetic dreams when there is nothing you can do about them.

My heart breaks for the parents of these children & for the family and loved ones of all of them.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I believe Lightside assasin was trying to see if empaths are able to avert this kind of thing by being aware of their gifts.I dont believe they were using it to grandstand this tragedy.
I was miles away(Southern Hemisphere) trying to get to sleep but I couldnt. I stayed awake for at least two hours wondering what was happening that would make me feel so anxious and aggitated.It felt like a bit of a panic attack when you know someone is in trouble but are helpless to intervene

Its not the easiest thing to live with knowing something is afoot and you cant pinpoint it to help anyone it might affect.
R.I.P to all the sweet babies

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I didn't get any 'feelings' as I'm not I guess what some people can a 'sensitive' although as far as strange things happening I was wondering about why does a guy in Oklahoma do this:

www.foxnews.com...

on the same day?
I think it is more than copycat crimes, as it is almost like a 'switch' was thrown and certain people react to the same 'signal'!
I am very skeptical about most things but these shootings seem to me to be the ideal events the current government wants to try to disarm the USA... I'm just saying!
Was there a 'trigger' of some sort to set these events in motion and if so maybe those sensitive to such things might have detected it as well?
Sorry, just throwing some thoughts out there!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jusvistn

I dream of events often prior to them happening, this time however, I had weird dreams but nothing that correlated directly to the shooting.
My 9 year old did though
He told me of his dream early Friday morning while i was getting ready for work. He said that he was at school and he saw a man come through the ceiling with a gun shooting ppl and his teacher grabbed him and pulled him into his classroom and they went on lock down. He said he wasn't scared though because even though he was IN the dream, it was more like he was WATCHING the dream like a tv in his head. He said that everyone was saying there were more ppl coming through the ceiling shooting but he only saw one. He also said that "they" had broken into houses and shot people and when he rode the bus through the town there were cops and ppl everywhere but no one was shooting then.

I called my mom at 7:30 friday morning to ask her what she let my kid do the night before while she was watching him for me. I damn near dropped out of my chair when I later saw this shooting being broadcast and there was a little boy that was interviewed talking about being pulled into a classroom by a teacher.

We have not had the tv on showing any of the broadcasts or news on this shooting because I want to put a few days between this tragedy and my sons dreams so that he might not correlate the two together. I know the pain and hopelessness & helplessness that comes with prophetic dreams when there is nothing you can do about them.

My heart breaks for the parents of these children & for the family and loved ones of all of them.

Respectfully, perhaps you SHOULD talk to him about this. Wait until he asks, or just keep an eye on him in case he wants to talk but is nervous/afraid/etc. to bring it up. Hoping he doesn't make the connection doesn't feel like the best way to go.

One of the biggest challenges as a sensitive or empath is to find peace with visions, feelings, dreams, messages, etc., especially when there is nothing that can be done to change the course of what is (or might be) happening. I have NO idea why some of us receive this information, but we do.

As a child, it is especially hard to process. Not talking about it, making it something weird, or scary, or "crazy" is only more upsetting. It was only when I was able to talk about it with a safe person (someone who validated my feelings) that I was able to begin finding peace with the information, however it comes to me.

My personal mantra is FIND PEACE. And I go outside, touch the Earth, and breathe....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I did. It was faint, back of the mind, but something told me another shoe was going to drop, it's hard to describe, but when it happened I thought to myself, almost guiltily - I knew it!

I wasn't a strong or specific premonition, but it was there. Then again in hindsight, it's easy enough to think such a thing, that you had a feeling about it you couldn't quite put your finger on, and the mind is always trying to make connections and to make sense of what makes no sense at all.

So sad, it made me cry that day - little kids! That kid had better not have been some sort of Manchurian programmed ticking timebomb "set" by wicked PTB in some way like I suspect that Holmes was. There'd better not be more to it than just another psycho on a killing rampage - it's hard not to draw a connection between these mass shootings, and if any two are connected by anything more than insanity, then there's no mercy for the wicked people who might be involved in any such black bag, black-op psyops.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Really? You're going to use a tragedy like this to push some " 6th sense" crap?
You're going to try to legitimize these so called "Light Workers" using this?

I cant believe you are using the "really??? again. Its so obvious that you dont buy this so why even come onto a thread about it. You only do it to upset the apple cart and you know it ! Hey heres a novel idea. Try visiting a thread where you can bond with the OP and find things that you hold dear and believe in. Happier members all around.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SCGrits
reply to post by Bhadhidar

I too had "weepy for no reason" days before this but just chalked it off as hormones and/or holiday stress. Not so sure now. Cried all day Friday after hearing the news.

Not to go wandering off topic, I have noticed that Summer5 has had dream with similar components as another poster has had; things that I would not consider as usual dream components. To wit:
Summer5 posted:

I was on a road and the pavement was breaking and huge chunks of the road were splitting apart. I remember getting out of the car along with others on the road and watching as the pavement split apart. We were stumped as to what was going on.

and from Narcoleptic Buddha on this ATS thread

I was in the middle of a busy intersection of my town. And I saw chunks of the road, nay, the earth’s crust just kind of extricate themselves from the ground and float around and swirl about. It wasn’t from a volcano eruption or an earthquake. It appeared that bits of the crust just kind of started flying out slowly—as if gravity just stopped working in that particular spot.

Both involve roadways and "chunks" of pavement moving.....Ok, 2012 TEOTWAWKI? A way of life dissolving?
Strange they both use roadways, pavement, and chuncks moving as dream icons. Anyone else getting the same?

That is also very interesting. No "sensitive" is the same, we all interpret the info we're given differently. Regardless of the naysayers in this thread, I think the more experiences we can document, the better. I hope we can learn something from the experiences we are sharing here. I certainly have many more questions than answers, but it's clear to me that lots of us felt something beforehand, and some did not. Much to ponder. In any case, thanks so much to those if you who posted constructively. I'll just let this thread run its natural course.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander1111
Trying to deal with the immense sorrow I have been feeling due to the recent event in US I composed a musical piece as a tribute to the people who lost their lives in the shooting and in order to reclaim my peace of mind. I know that we are still far from it, but I pray that this planet will someday be a peaceful one and its people will live in harmony.

I am sorry in advance for the pood audio quality.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Believe it or not, I do have a phenomenon that happens, about a month before the darkness hits the country. We are all connected mentally, it brings each other to emotions and feelings. As soon as the decision is in gear to do bad, someone with the skills is going to pick up on it.

Just general paranoia, panic, dread, fear that someone's gonna get me. It makes me want to go into a psych hospital for help. It's not normal for me. You would think I was drugged to act that way, but it's an overwhelming darkness of an unknown cloudy mental monster that casts a shadow on my psychic outlook.

I also have other weird things that happen before earth events, like sensitivity to p-waves of earthquakes, solar flares. I'm also a SLIder, or street-light interface influencer, with RSPK, or recurrent spontaneous psycho-kinesis. Some days I can pick up a compass and the North-needle will point at my sternum; some days even the bees fly towards my sternum too, probably for the magnetics. Oh, and just like the Chinese kids that can read books under their armpits, I can taste things through my fingertips, even through glass bottles. I am trying my best to be a happy mutant. These calamities don't make my life better.

The "professionals" with their diagnosis didn't quite solve my problem this time. In fact, I walked into a racketeering insurance frauding nightmare of a hospital this time, and once you're in, they aren't nice. Bedbugs, black mold, beds that broke backs, immature staff that texted about patients on duty, other staff that set up scenarios or gaslighted (did you see that? -- there's nothing there --no it was a spider --I don't see a spider --did you say you saw a spider? the patient is seeing things) to play with the minds of individuals, food poisoning, drugs that made me vomit and see spots. The doctors over prescribed medication; some patients must have had 7 pills three times a day. It looked like drug dealing in the parking lot. There were missing and I think wanted people there. I just hate being put in the same treatment center as addicts, opening up doors to identity theft and worse. It was a racket of a hospital. But once you're in, it's like a finger trap to get out.

But it's the second time this year. The first one corresponded to the Jason Holmes' incident, it started a couple months in advance. Just try telling that to a psychiatrist, I dare you. "Oh by the way doctor, I have precognitive and empathic skills, and me flipping out is a sign that the nation, probably someone I have known or could have known by six degrees of separation, is going to see calamity in two weeks to a month from now. As soon as someone thinks of doing big time nationwide curse kind of evil, I pick up on it" Doctor writes: delusion of being psychic, up her dosage. Have fun with those kinds; you will have to lie to avoid the obsessiveness of the diagnosing ones; they check your insurance, flip you upside down, and shake you until the money comes out. You will have to survive, despite the fact that the doctors this time were imported straight from India, don't actually do any counseling, have no regard for your freedom, are on visa and probably worshiped Shiva, the destroyer of worlds, in their spare time. Whatever; psychs ruin the reputation of the peaceful and make famous the reputation of the evil. The system is broken in that hospital, and probably more across the nation, because of a callousness for psychic phenomenon.

Then after I detox from the bad experience, I get the news, and I make the connection, and then I tend to keep it to myself, because bragging about knowing that something bad was going to happen draws the wrong kind of attention, especially when victims are going through the grief process, a stage which includes anger.

Long post short, yes. A sense of panic, dread, like someone was going to get me. That's not my normal. I wish for psychic sympathizing doctors that don't prescribe for sharing feelings.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I did not feel or notice anything that really stuck out . I sat down last night and began ficking through a leading astrology magazine published in australia with data and articals written by americans . I think the mag comes from america . I should know as i have been buying it for at least 15 years. Anyway i was reading A page titled Decembers planets and you( page 29) and i nearly fell of my chair as the artical predicts the horrid act and then also on the same page further info about more controll coming, gun controll?. Does anyone on here buy Horoscope mag have a look 1%

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I had a dream the night before the shooting:

My deceased father appeared to me, standing in front of some sort of "event". While i couldn't see it clearly, except smoke rising into the sky, i had the emotional feeling that it was some large scale event and similar to something like 9/11. Just a big scale disaster of sorts.

Now, what does it mean?

Probably that it was just a dream. But for those who look for more,

It could mean it (the event he was foretelling, and the event the next day) was a false flag like 9/11 is theorized to be, or maybe the shooting wasn't the event i was seeing at all but something yet to happen (which i hope not!)

I don't have dreams of my father often, and in fact posted my own thread on it that day. So it's very strange indeed.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'm replying before I read the thread in it's entirety so as not to color my description...

I was very agitated and on edge all Friday morning. I did not relax whatsoever until about 10:30. I had to go out briefly and was shocked by my own aggressive driving. Typically I drive like a Granny.
I'm not a Granny. LoL! I took my kid to school and was going to run an errand but I was so out-of-sorts, I literally parked the car to collect myself. I couldn't get it together and focus on what I needed to do and so I just went back home.

I thought of this later in the day on Friday and even wanted to post about it but felt a bit sheepish...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Although I definitely believe that sensitives can pick up clues to events that haven't happened yet, I also believe the CT shooting is one of many terrible events that happen every day.
It happened in the US, in a very quiet town and children are involved, so I get the emotional and dramatic aspects, but it's hardly anything we haven't seen elsewhere in the world, in much more intense details and numbers. I just feel more children die of cancer everyday (a much more cruel and painful way to die) and no visions or dreams for those victims. Especially if they are not from your home country.

It seems slightly weird to want to pick up the dramatic but ignore the common. Just mho.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

Yes, I have had prophetic dreams my entire life and it is a hard thing to understand and process, especially the feeling that you are causing these events to happen. I am always here for my kids, and the idea was to put some time between the dream and the tragedy, not because I think it's crazy or weird, but because he's very emotionally sensitive about things in general and the little bit of time help him understand he "pre-imaged" it (his words). Which gives him time to process the dream, and then tragedy more as seperate events instead of one. (Does that even make sense the way I say that?)
I have approched him in different ways to let him know that I am here to talk to, and he is well aware of the prophetic dreams that I have had, so it is not something that is entirely foriegn to him.

My heart just weeps for the parents of the children and teachers/staff and the community as a whole. I try to hold fast to my faith that all things happens for a reason, and continue to look for the lessons we are to learn from this.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jusvistn

I had a slight guilty feeling about it too, having pre-imagined that something bad was going to happen and then when it happened going "oh no I knew something bad like this was "in the works". I know it's very "solipsistic" and paranoid to think that way, but I just don't want to think that there was any connection between the feeling beforehand and the event, lest such imaginings or premonition have any causal connection with the event itself. I've suffered in the past from spiritual attack, and so I know that there's an evil spirit in the world that revels in such things, and I don't know, it just saddens me to no end, because at the deepest level we're all connected, and while it's not appropriate to take on responsibility for things we never did, somehow, at some level, there are shared causal mechanisms, and we're all part of a sick and twisted society whereby such things eventually manifest themselves. Sensitive, empathic people are also those for whom the issue of mental illness touches, because often times those who fall victim to some form of mental illness in one way or another are just sensitive types trying to make sense of a crazy world gone awry.

Last Christmas, around this time, I was calling for "broken hearts" among the "elite" ruling class and the PTB, and I was convinced that it was an essential ingrediant to the beginning of a new age of increased awareness, and compassionate understanding and I prayed fervently for hearts to be broken in all the right areas and among all those who needed their hearts to be broken, so when Obama came on that day and spoke of broken hearts, it came back to me from my "episode" last Christmas which was filled with symbolism and a spirit of prophecy, and now the broken heart has been realized this Christmas, in the worst possible way and I feel like i might have had something to do with it at some fundamental level, and it breaks my heart..

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
OP I have been having "disturbance in the force" feelings for a while now. I have also asked around and I have came to find that many people seem to be in a "funk" of some kind. Like everyone is having a universal case of the goose bumps.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Just to be clear in my "sharing", I absolutely adore children, although I don't have any of my own, and they like me too (they sometimes stared wonder eyed at the child in me seeing the child in them, as if to say to themselves, that's one big adult child right there) and I love all people and wish to see absolutely no harm come to anyone (the Iraq war ripped me to shreds for almost a decade, and 9/11, I'm one of the first "truthers" from back in early 02), it's part of being a sensitive emphathic I guess.

As to "broken hearts" for some reason I came to the conclusion or realization, last Christmas, that certain hearts had to be broken, including and specifically, in ascending order of importance:

1) The President of the United States (doesn't really matter who's holding the office although in this case, Obama, forgiving Bush and Cheney is another story in and of itself and something that I'm still working out).

2) The Pope, Joseph Ratzinger (strange name).

3) The Queen of England (who, sitting on her throne, saying as in The Book of Revelation "I am not a widow, and I will not mourn."

I figured that would be enough to bring about the needed "ripple effect", and not long thereafter I came under attack (no doubt! lol)

With the help and aid of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior, I came through, in the end (it was not unlike a death and resurrection type of experience) with "flying colours" from that experience or "episode" if you can call it that, since it was all well-intentioned, and brave.

I KNOW we stand on the beginning of the threshold of a new age of reason and spirit (of wisdom) conjoined and that God is bringing about a plan for humanity, in the fullness of time and history (at least it would appear that way), and I know too that he's got the devil on a leash, so it makes me wonder, maybe that was the last "thrashing" around in the abyss of the evil one, and if so, how pathetic, senseless and just plain idiotic is the act which manifests, but we didn't want our hearts to be broken this Christmas like this..! (NAM shaking his fist, with tears, at the Lord).

But then when I look to the whole stream of shootings, among SOME of them (more than one) I see a pattern that is not simply a byproduct of a broken society, but something perhaps more sinister, and that's why I say that Obama while pushing policies aimed at protecting the American people, outwardly, ought to make a rather DEMANDING inquiry, internally, as to whether there do exist certain "manchurian ticking terrorist time bombs" or what might be called black bag, black op, psy-ops, because I suspect there's more going on here than the way it appears at first glance. In other words I sense a pattern here, which has nothing to do with that of our own making, and if not a conspiracy, then I pray for God for his help and guidance as we try to navigate our way in favor of a future which honors the very best in all of us.

All the cultural garbage needs to go - what we need is a new culture, not a new security lockdown/crackdown and no one will "own" history except almighty God, who is love (informed with wisdom). We need Christ as spirit to come, and comfort us, and lead us into new pasture, because "this" (pointing to the culture) just doesn't cut it.

Then the kids will have hope, and we adults can rest assured that our children WILL inherit a better world and one that isn't falling apart at the seems.

If anything is to be learned (if it's not a conspiracy) then it's that love is the frame of the one house we all already share, as we stand on the very unconditioned ground of all being and becoming with God in eternity. It's a house we need to open to one another and from which we can freely come and go without causing harm, even as waves of possibility born of nothing but a healthy sense of concern and perhaps even a little bit of paranoia where it can be said that perfect paranoia is perfect awareness. It's the thing we don't want to happen, while inwardly fearing and expecting the worst. It's the way we're getting conditioned to think, and that too concerns me, how negative and cynical we're getting as a collective society.

"Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire."

~ Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Read more at www.brainyquote.com...

edit on 17-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Prophetic dreams are a gift and curse unto themselves. It is hard to discern who to protect after one. I often do not know who the person or people are in the dreams (i know them when I am in the dream, but do not know who among my friends or family they are referencing) or I can not see the faces of those hurt or involved. So from there, do you run around and warn everyone about said danger in an effort to save them? Or do you remain silent and let the time line of events play out? And if you save one, do you inadvertantly put another in the path of danger? It is a hard pill to swallow sometimes. I choose to believe that everyone has a path and death is part of that path, and when it's time, there is nothing you can do about it. If I have an opportunity, I do warn my friends and family, but I have learned to not take things personally, for to do so would drive me completely mad! I feel that the visions for me are more of a preparation for my own soul and the soul of those I love to begin the understanding and healing of a loss or tragedy before it takes place.
I believe my childs prophetic dream was not meant to be a warning of something that could be stopped, but an eye opener to me and my family to start preparing how to guide him through these and the feelings that they bring. Maybe by my posting about my own child, someone out there who may have a child who is struggling with understanding a prophetic dream they had, will see this and glean a little light of hope and help in understanding and helping them. Or maybe someone who is directly affected by the tragedy who has a child that will be struggling with nightmares, may find some comfort and guidance in healing from this, or find it an open door to ask for advice that they may not have been comfortable asking for.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I had no feelings per say, but I arbitrarily kept my kindergartner and first grader home that day while sending the other 3 on to school. Just a thought that popped into my head that said "Maybe they should stay home today".

ETA - in our district each elementary grade has it's own school with kindergarten and first grade combined in one school.
edit on 18-12-2012 by americanwoman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join