It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sensitives of all paths: Did you sense anything before the Newtown CT. massacre?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hi there-so I have some empathic abilities. When something is about to happen, I sometimes(not always) get physical symptoms akin to a cold, and I usually receive some information in the dream state.It's my version of a "disturbance in the force". the night before Newtown..I got both. the "dreamstate" information was not direct. It never is, it's always symbolic. In my case, it centered around being at some sort of crime scene, with a lot of cops around..but one of them produced a "fake badge". In other words, someone acting under cover of authority, but a phony. So, I wake up and See that Newtown has happened..and I tried to parse through the symbolism of my dream. The conclusion I came to was that there was some sort of government involvement. someone acting under cover of authority that bears responsibility. I get that's a bit of a reach..but, dream symbolism is quite difficult to interpret sometimes. so, I'm curious if anyone else picked up anything, and could you share what you sensed, or felt? thanks

edit on 15-12-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I had a dream about 2 and half weeks ago about being at a school with soldiers coming in the backdoor and taking hostages, not really shooting or anything, but I remember escaping out a side door and finding a kid that led me to safety. I didn't really think much about it until now though. I know, its not much and after the fact, but from now on I am going to pay more attention to my dreams and write them down and document them.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I had a dream yesterday morning. I have a difficult time remembering my dreams most of the time. I had remembered a few details of my dream upon waking and started my pc to analyze my dream. My home page is ATS and with coffee in hand to analyze my dream I saw the post of the CT shooting in Newtown. My heart froze because that is my home town (well Danbury is actually but the same to me). Needless to say the only memory I have from that dream now (I forgot all about analyzing my dream and the symbols I wanted to check) was I was on a road and the pavement was breaking and huge chunks of the road were splitting apart. I remember getting out of the car along with others on the road and watching as the pavement split apart. We were stumped as to what was going on. That's all I remember now. There was more I remembered before reading the headlines.

Of course I was sick to my stomach once hearing the news and learning what the situation was as things unfolded. Then again, I think so was every one else for that matter.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Really? You're going to use a tragedy like this to push some " 6th sense" crap?
You're going to try to legitimize these so called "Light Workers" using this?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by summer5
I had a dream yesterday morning. I have a difficult time remembering my dreams most of the time. I had remembered a few details of my dream upon waking and started my pc to analyze my dream. My home page is ATS and with coffee in hand to analyze my dream I saw the post of the CT shooting in Newtown. My heart froze because that is my home town (well Danbury is actually but the same to me). Needless to say the only memory I have from that dream now (I forgot all about analyzing my dream and the symbols I wanted to check) was I was on a road and the pavement was breaking and huge chunks of the road were splitting apart. I remember getting out of the car along with others on the road and watching as the pavement split apart. We were stumped as to what was going on. That's all I remember now. There was more I remembered before reading the headlines.

Of course I was sick to my stomach once hearing the news and learning what the situation was as things unfolded. Then again, I think so was every one else for that matter.

That's quite interesting. I was born in Hartford myself. I wonder if those who have ties to the area generally felt something a bit stronger than those with no connection? Something to wonder about.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64

I'm clearly not pushing anything. Just asking a valid question for those who are familiar with such matters to answer, or choose not to answer. But, thanks for your contribution to the thread

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

Yea, I get these feelings too...this one was the night before also, but even thou I felt something big was going to happen I just didn’t know what it would be. I had the same thing happen just minutes before the Challenger disaster also… I don’t understand these feeling at all, and mostly try to ignore it.

I don't get the dreams... which is good, because these strange feeling I get are enough; I just learn to live with the intuition I get.

Funny Part is... I had absolutely had no intuition about 9/11... now that bothers me for some reason.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

The OP was more of a question of awareness, not to promote what you have labeled 'crap'.
I do sense that things like this are directed to feed the fear. It's a sad tragedy but feeding the fear will only empower it.
I will add a friend of mine in the psychic field has a daughter who dreamed that kids where being loaded onto buses and their parents where not allowed to know where they were.
edit on 15-12-2012 by starshift because: add

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64

Just because you don't understand things like this, does not make it "crap"... if anything is "crap" its the attitude you have towards others.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

OP 1 sensed nothing.. Sorry

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
by asking the question you give rise to people running wild with their imaginations or falsely correlating events. if you really want to know, for something like this, you have to wait and let people come to the table based on their own observations. It's like asking a class have they ever done 'anything' before and everyone raises their hands, but then you ask 5 other questions that consolidate the question and they all put their hands down.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yes i was up all night and felt wide awake. I came very close to starting a cheesy eq prediction thread. Something was different the night before.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wishful1gnorance
by asking the question you give rise to people running wild with their imaginations or falsely correlating events. if you really want to know, for something like this, you have to wait and let people come to the table based on their own observations. It's like asking a class have they ever done 'anything' before and everyone raises their hands, but then you ask 5 other questions that consolidate the question and they all put their hands down.

I hear you, and there will be some of that, but disagree. those who have this ability, however it manifests itself..are usually objective enough to separate imagination from actual phenomena. I know I am.

there's a different feel when I have a "phenomena" dream, and a dream that is just a dream. In my case, as I posted, it comes with actual physical symptoms. I know they're related because of previous experiences. and, I think it's also good to cast the net wide. those of us who can pick up on this kind of thing are good at sifting wheat from chaff.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I had 2 dreams in which death and the destabilasation of society were well presented.In the first dream(featuring a vampire plague) there was actually a child attacking a parent+drawing blood.Also a school,where in my dream, my husband and myself went to fetch my son,who in reality,just finished his kindergarten years,and will be starting grade 1 next year.In the dream,we were waiting to sign him out (in reality one Has to do this at his school,even at the local state school) and i noticed a James Dean-ish "disaffected" lookalike hanging out close by, while we were waiting.Sunglasses,clothing,all black.I remember thinking:"That one's a bit old to be hanging around the little ones",and we suspected him to be infected..we then received a note saying something had happened to the teacher that was supposed to bring my son to us,and the dream ended there------In the 2nd dream right at the end,i found a black blouse,and in my dream i thought-"this is like a funeral garment.This symbolises death to me"..my daughter has a similar blouse,but white,in reality..And i also had a general feeling that soon,young children were going to be targets in a shooting somewhere,specifically targeted.It was something i sensed as a very real possibility,for a few weeks now.Only thing is,it was specifically for America i sensed this.Small children get killed all over the world each day,as collateral damage.This was a thing i felt was imminent,and that it was going to happen in America.The Russian school siege had been very much on my mind the past 2 weeks too,sometimes 1st thing as i woke up.Thats what i got,as regards the dreams,i honestly dont know if it pertained to the shooting,or not.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don't usually have dreams about what is going to happen on a large scale, but I DO get very strong "feelings".

I was telling a co-worker the night before (I work 3rd shift) that I was expecting a nut-job to turn his gun loose on the innocent people anytime now. I just "felt" it.
Then later that night I was talking with another co-worker about the fact her daughter was home-schooling her children. I said that was good because of all the shootings, drugs, etc. in the schools these days.

Then I come home and see the information about the shooting at the school. Sigh....

I don't know if I was "picking up" anything prophetic, or if it was just weird timing, but I do find this happens quite often with me before something major happens.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Btw,the reason why these dreams stick out to me-i very seldom have Any dream recall anymore,for over a year now.Two memorable ones in the space of 5days is unheard of for me these days.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane

I had 2 dreams in which death and the destabilasation of society were well presented.In the first dream(featuring a vampire plague) there was actually a child attacking a parent+drawing blood.Also a school,where in my dream, my husband and myself went to fetch my son,who in reality,just finished his kindergarten years,and will be starting grade 1 next year.In the dream,we were waiting to sign him out (in reality one Has to do this at his school,even at the local state school) and i noticed a James Dean-ish "disaffected" lookalike hanging out close by, while we were waiting.Sunglasses,clothing,all black.I remember thinking:"That one's a bit old to be hanging around the little ones",and we suspected him to be infected..we then received a note saying something had happened to the teacher that was supposed to bring my son to us,and the dream ended there------In the 2nd dream right at the end,i found a black blouse,and in my dream i thought-"this is like a funeral garment.This symbolises death to me"..my daughter has a similar blouse,but white,in reality..And i also had a general feeling that soon,young children were going to be targets in a shooting somewhere,specifically targeted.It was something i sensed as a very real possibility,for a few weeks now.Only thing is,it was specifically for America i sensed this.Small children get killed all over the world each day,as collateral damage.This was a thing i felt was imminent,and that it was going to happen in America.The Russian school siege had been very much on my mind the past 2 weeks too,sometimes 1st thing as i woke up.Thats what i got,as regards the dreams,i honestly dont know if it pertained to the shooting,or not.

You might consider doing what I'm(trying to) make myself do: Keep a notebook/notepad by your bedside and write your dreams down when you wake up. as I get older, my memory fails more and more

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yes. I was very depressed earlier in the day and 10 minutes prior to hearing about it I almost got robbed. I could sense a very negative energy about that day. I didn't know what it was all about until I went to my friend's house and saw the news. Something was very sinister about yesterday. The vibrations of the world were low.

every single day prior to these shooting incidents I was feeling terrible and having horrible dreams. Lucid nightmares about disasters. Earthquakes, tornadoes, the latest though which has me feeling really eerie right now was a false flag event..I typed it up on my laptop because it creeped me out. Here it is..

Last night I had a dream about a false flag bombing event. I was trying to get on the train when some lady pulled me aside and whispered "you have to get on that train before 12:00" as soon as she said that, the train sped off leaving me and others stranded in a train station.

As the clock struck 12 explosions started going off below the station. Everybody ran to the doors of the station and ran outside. I was now looking at some kind of futuristic dystopian version of New York City.

On one side of the city there was a Huge nuclear reactor that stretched all the way to the clouds. The Nuclear sirens started to go off and I looked toward the reactor and saw even more explosions going off. Everybody was running around not knowing what to do.

I thought I was going to die. I kept asking the people around me, yelling.."Is this a dream or is this real???" And they all looked at me with twisted smiles and said nothing. I called my mother and told her I was going to die. That the nuclear reactor was going to meltdown and I was going to die and that I loved her. I was crying, she was crying, everybody was crying. Nobody wanted to die. Once I hung up the phone, it all stopped.

The sirens stopped, the fear stopped. A nuclear powerplant official Came and told us nothing had happened and it was all in our imaginations. Everybody could see the smoke, though. And they felt the explosions. But they still believed the "official" story of "nothing happened".

I got mad. I knew they had set off explosions to create fear and panic. The rest of my dream is hazy but the last thing I remember Is a silent Airplane + spaceship zooming off into the clouds. It had 2 thrusters, 1 on each side and then 1 huge thruster right on the back. This craft lifted up, ignited it's plasma thrusters then flew away into the clouds. It dropped a bomb. I remember a flash of hot white light, and then I woke up.

I can't stop having vividly scary disaster dreams. It's freaking me out.

When I woke up I felt so strange, like something wasn't right. Then I opened up ATS and saw the shooting in Oregon. Now there is this. What is coming next? I don't even want to think about it.
edit on 15-12-2012 by WhoFeelsitKnowsit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I'm not any of those things you mentioned but I figured I'd mention something else. The main deity I consort with (or worship, if that suits you) is one of vengeful motherhood. In the last few days leading up to it, she has been intruding on several of my thoughts when I'm thinking of my kid. These were in ways that made me ask her for extra protection with my child and others. I think maybe this upcoming event is why she was a bit different lately.

So there's that.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

I'm not any of those things you mentioned but I figured I'd mention something else. The main deity I consort with (or worship, if that suits you) is one of vengeful motherhood. In the last few days leading up to it, she has been intruding on several of my thoughts when I'm thinking of my kid. These were in ways that made me ask her for extra protection with my child and others. I think maybe this upcoming event is why she was a bit different lately.

So there's that.

Yes, I suppose the thread title is a bit exclusionist, my apologies. ANY sensitive, regardless of path, is certainly welcome. We all connect to the same field of energy.

<<   2  3 >>

join