It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is This On The ISS ?!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

So in your opinion does the vid depict a resolution(ally?) challenged reflection maybe? I understand your position against wild-eyed speculation, but am still curious what you think the anomaly in the vid is because I value your assessment on these matters.
Thanks

edit on 20-12-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It is quite clear : There is an allowed Alien activity on board the ISS

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
By the way I never seen a "reflection" that cast shadow...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Never seen a reflection that cast a shadow? No, and you never will. There certainly arent any shadows in the video that relate to the reflection on the strut, so you couldnt have been talking about the video.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

That object, not only cast shadow but have also a light itself.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Simply put, I completely disagree. Its not as if this video is in HD after all, and we know that contrasts of light and so on are not dealt with particularly well by low definition video. This shadow you think you see, is not a shadow as far as I can tell, but a result of the poor quality of the video.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I completely disagree

Me Too...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I would love to know the 'official' reason from NASA why the camera constantly stops showing the earth, or sometimes you only see about 10% because the rest is part of the ISS?
I really started watching it when I found my ipad2 can finally show it because before it couldn't but must be due to a recent update as it works fine now.
Also, some of it looks like a never ending loop that is the same and not 'live' which it can't be as I reckon if something they don't want us to see is there, they can shut it down which is my belief as to why they do it constantly.
Anyone heard their made up reason yet?
That thing that is moving could really be anything if you put your mind to it. Good find though......

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Thanks for the bump. With recent events I had forgot about this thread.

No one has come forth with a sufficient explanation to date....except for space worm.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
No problem, I didn't notice the date you started the thread until now but it wouldn't have made any difference as such. Still a good find by yourself though, we will probably never know what it was....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join