It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary clinton faints, and suffers concussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Hilary clinton faints, and suffers concussion

www.boston.c om

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, who skipped an overseas trip this past week because of a stomach virus, sustained a concussion after fainting, the State Department said Saturday.

The 65-year-old Clinton, who’s expected to leave her job soon after serving as America’s top diplomat during President Barack Obama’s first term, is recovering at home after the incident last week and is being monitored by doctors, according to a statement by aide Philippe Reines
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
No further details were immediately available.

The statement said Clinton was dehydrated because of the virus and that she fainted and sustained a concussion. She will continue to work from home in the week ahead and looks forward to being back in the office ‘‘soon,’’ the statement said.

Congressional aides do not expect her to testify as scheduled at congressional hearings on Thursday into the Sept. 11 attack against a U.S. diplomatic outpost in Benghazi, Libya, that killed four Americans, including the U.S. ambassador

erm...i dont know what to say here
conveniant time to be concussed clinton... or...get well soon

ahh well....over 20 kids just died elsewhere....

www.boston.c om
(visit the link for the full news article)

i just notice...benghazi was on 9/11 ??? weird
edit on 15-12-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Just curious, was she eating pretzels?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

conveniences never afforded to the general population.

Ollie North did not recall and Hillary just won't make it to answer questions at all.

But if she does...she bumped her head and does not recall.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Clinton Unable to Testify on Benghazi, Cites Concussion.....how convenient

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Clinton ... concussion Yahoo

Clinton's aides on Saturday informed the Senate committee chairman, Sen. John Kerry, about her health, and the Massachusetts Democrat "insisted that given her condition, she could not and should not appear" as planned, said Kerry spokeswoman Jodi Seth. Obama is expected to nominate Kerry to succeed Clinton.

Odd is it not... she does not have to testify because she is sick... so dead americans and no one Cares?

Well....
Someone asked how could someone say the presidents tears are fake with another group of Americans being mowed down...

I answered because of Benghazi...

Well, this is part of the reason... because the President has shed no tears over the dead Americans in this case... was his golf game (or was it hanging out with a superstar) more important then a group of Americans being gunned down....

What luck she will not have to testify at all.. and lookie here, Kerry is the chairman of the committee...

This all stinks to high heaven... no proof however... She has an injury with a cold... so she will not be forced to testify
edit on 16-12-2012 by ripcontrol because: newspeak censorship

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Now it's official, Hilary Clinton Won't Testify on Benghazi Because She Has a Concussion. This story is such a crock of horse crap. How convenient for her. This government is as corrupt as it gets, this is getting ridiculous. I think they are truly getting worried and they are getting backed into a corner and being exposed for what they really are.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
That's so blatant.

The level of blatant in your face corruption seems worse almost daily, and yet we still do not rise up against them. The level of corruption you will put up with is exactly the level of corruption you will get.

This is a vile vile woman. God help the world if she makes it into the Oval Office.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
TBH...im kinda happy that she isnt testfying...i think the person who said she should needs a talking too.
what on earth is the court case about?????...wether the president is a liar????...what a pile of horse crap.

BS happens....what good is it hanging up our dirty washing for the world to see

our army and president are the best in the world at protection...i trust them

but the reason why im peeved because of hilary...is i think shes doing it for personal reasons...like being president in 2016....she doesnt need to be getting involved here. especially if the outcome is contraversial at best

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I just got a pop-up message on my iPad from the USA Today app that Hillary Clinton has been admitted to the hospital with a blood clot. Usatoday.com shows it as a breaking news item with no further info.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
At the risk of sounding cold blooded, could this be self-inflicted maybe, or not as bad as we are being told.
This is after all a conspiracy site, and our government officials are always lieing to us, but of course it is for our own good, right?

top topics

join