It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Dominates 2016 Chatter in Washington

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Speculation about Mrs. Clinton’s presidential prospects is feeding political talk in Washington’s power centers, in global capitals, and among American women and progressives of all genders. But the Hillary boom is not a U.S. phenomenon alone. Women around the world are likely to see a Clinton presidency as a major breakthrough. Globally, women’s status has improved since 2008, when Mrs. Clinton sought the Democratic nomination.

Hillary Dominates 2016 Chatter in Washington

I think this is interesting to see how this will turn out. I know 2016 is in 4 years. But how are people looking towards her at the moment? How did she serve as a Secretary of State in the last 4 years? Will she succeed this time to get nominated and run?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
She couldn't even handle the job she was given, how anyone could think she could handle presidency is beyond me.....

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yah, she tried it before and failed. America likes her even less now. She was on with Baba wa wa and said:

But when pressed on whether that her future includes a widely-speculated 2016 run for president, Clinton maintains that she still does not plan to run.
---
"I've said I really don't believe that that's something I will do again," she said.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
also ...
think of how ugly that b***** will be in 4 years !

eeuck!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is just a way to survey the population.

The American royal family will keep the CIA run operations in-house. Even when Bush Sr. dies, the CIA will still be running this country.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenoftheworld

I think this country has had enough of the Clintons and Bushes along with all of their pupppets!!! BTW, I wasn't aware of America being a monarchy.......

But as usual, the writing is on the wall and most Americans don't know how to read......

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenoftheworld

Right now she is not handling much...I just heard on the news...that for the past few days she has had some sort of virus...did not drink enough liquids...fainted....hit her head and has a concussion.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
America doesn't need a 70 year old battleaxe for president

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Her husband knew she is no good, therefore he made a different choice. Not a wise one I must say, but he wasn't a genius either

People all over the world need to understand that splitting a turd and choosing either side will do them no good.
The whole system needs not to be overhauled, but destroyed altogether. Whichever way they control us now, we need to impose over them in the future.
They have to become once again public servants, and never ever be allowed to gain any power. And death penalty for every corrupt politician, no exceptions, no excuses.
They need to have a taste of the crap they are feeding us for way too long.

top topics

join