It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These Are Some of the Heroes from Newtown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I think this needs it's own thread. I don't have anything to add, it speaks for itself.

These Are Some of the Heroes from Newtown

As details emerge about what happened inside Sandy Hook Elementary Friday morning, we're beginning to be able to piece together a narrative, and see who was responsible for preventing any further harm. If it wasn't for these people -- big and small -- who reportedly contributed in different ways, the shooting could have been even worse. Some of them survived and some of them didn't, but what matters is they helped yesterday, and they deserve to be recognized for their contributions:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

The story does indeed speak for itself, unwilling heroes all...

SS

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Anyone that aided these folks getting out of harms way should be hailed as heroes. They saved many lives and the parents of the children they saved will forever be grateful. Great thread!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Unimaginable experience these poor kids, teachers and parents went trough.

One idiot ruined some many lives.

"If they started crying, I would take their face and say it's going to be OK. Show me your smile," she said. "They said, we want to go home for Christmas. Yes, yeah. I just want to hug my mom, things like that, that were just heartbreaking."

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Heroes in my book for sure.

Can't help but shed tears for those innocent little kids, but feel pride for those heroes who died trying to protect them.

And for those heroes who survived, I hope that they realize that they did their best and don't second guess themselves over what else they could have done differently.

My prayers for all involved.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Thank you, for bringing us a sane and relevant thread among all the crap that has been posted over the last 24 hours.

These Teachers and Children are heroes all.

top topics

join