It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open your eyes world....there is only one thing to blame for all this chaos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

You are correct that I haven't spent time in the Grey Area on ATS I also don't need to prove to anyone what I have experienced. We all have our own opinions and I respect yours.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You are right. People are waking up to so many things like never before. We have to fight this evil in ways it least expects us to. Evil wants us to get angry and upset and fight back physically but we need to expose it for what it is, spread the word and attack with new idea's/concepts. Create a website or spread videos. Make a outlet where these 'sick' people can go and talk to someone for help before they hurt others. There real anger is drawn from the system we live in and all the evil that goes on within it. With new ideas we can change the system and fix all the corruption without attacking it head on....

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nyancat

Evil needs to be exposed for what it is, what it does and what it stands for. It has seeded itself in everything from religion to the government and technology. This society is so blinded by it, they make excuses for it. Something does need to change and it needs to start sooner then later.

PLPL

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I do have a really great idea for a website... I don't want to say too much but if it became viral almost like facebook... Changes would definitely start happening.. Only problem is I am just starting to learn website design self teaching everything so far. I really wish I could have it up and running asap! When I do get it running ill will definitely let everyone on ats know

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
reply to post by mythos

I agree to a degree, but who do you think is responsible for all those things?? It had to start somewhere.

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

These poor souls that have been seduced by him do not need medication or therapy, they need an exorcism.

PLPL

the great dragon in many cultures is a symbol of the union of Heaven & Earth... the celestial and the terrestrial. the Dragon and the Serpent are revered in most every culture but the Abrahamic religions as symbols of wisdom, healing and rebirth.

i am Wiccan and to my spirituality and wisdom traditions, the scapegoating of the Dragon as evil incarnate is pure propaganda left over from the culture clashes of the middle ages.

i cannot accept a quote from Revelations as any sort of validation for your argument that "evil" is the one thing to blame for this chaos.

the only true evil is the failure to love and the manifestations of hate. it does not matter what belief system one ascribes to. and we are ALL capable of such crimes against love and spirit. we don't need a 'devil' to tempt us. we are plenty good at tempting ourselves.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Except you still haven't told us what your definition of "dark energy" even is.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos

I understand that there are different meanings for creatures and symbols depending on what culture or belief system you have. It is important to remember that during the times that revelations was written this is how the people thought and what they could relate to. Some 2000 years later we will find many variances through out many cultures. What name we call evil or how we visualize it is not what is important. What is important is that we know how to recognize it, and then get rid of it.
I also understand that the dragon may be a power symbol for some or a totem for others, I am not saying that those people are evil or that it makes them evil. What determines evil is intention. I am not in the position to judge anyone, that duty belongs to just one person.

PLPL

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Dark energy is a fancy name for evil. It is the new name for the oldest plauge on humanity.

PLPL

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nyancat

I commend you for the website. I hope it goes well for you, it sounds great and hopefully it will go viral. I am sure that something so great will probably face a few roadblocks and challenges, but do not let that stop you. That will be the sure indicator that you are on the right path, evil always attempts to bump people off course when the result is good. Stay strong, stay focused and stay true, no matter what. Good Luck!!

PLPL

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
They have released the names of those lost in the tragedy in Conn.
When you see the names and the birthdates of these little people it just hurts.

www.foxnews.com...

PLPL

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You really need to get a grip on reality! Mental disorders do exist! Psychopaths do exist! Their brains are not wired correctly and don't behave like normal people. Call it evil if you will but there are some people out there who are just out of their minds nuts and it has nothing to do with the devil......

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

God is always with us, and his armies of angels are poised and ready to help.

Read what you wrote. Then think on the twenty innocent children murdered. Then read what you wrote. Then think on the twenty innocent children murdered. Then read what you wrote. Then think on the twenty innocent children murdered. Then read what you wrote. Then think on the twenty innocent children murdered. Then read what you wrote. Then think on the twenty innocent children murdered. Then read what you wrote. Then think on the twenty innocent children murdered. Then read what you wrote. Then think on the twenty innocent children murdered.

Will the contradiction click in your mind? I'm betting it's a no.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
And as I anticipated here come the people asking why?? Where was God and his angels when all of this was happening. Why did he not spare those innocent lives, where were the guardian angels?? I will honestly say I do not know the answer to that, but it does not make me believe any less. It is funny how quick we are to recognize what God did not do or stop, but never do we talk about what he has done, what other great events and perils he has prohibited. I know that no matter what I say to non-believers they will come back with some proof how he is not real, and that it is all fairy tales and man made hoopla....blah blah blah. To those people I say nothing will make me think different, but there is still hope for you.

PLPL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join