It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open your eyes world....there is only one thing to blame for all this chaos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I am sick with grief and anger over the Conn. school shooting. Everyone is looking for a motive, and a reason for this sickening event, but take away all the fancy crime scene processing and detective work, the real issue is evil. It is running rampat through everything, taking hold of the weak and using them to do their bidding. It is very real, who in their right mind can look at the faces of twenty innocent kids and end their life without a second thought. If one is not in control of their own actions, then who is??? I have learned that if you are not in control and God is not in control then that just leaves one other, evil. It has many names, and many guises but its malignant and malicious nature has plauged humanity since the start. It is time to rid this planet of evil once and for all, for this generation and those to come. In the midst of tragedy we are not alone, God is always with us, and his armies of angels are poised and ready to help. We have to look deep inside and realize that until we can accept both sides as real, and that evil physically walks this Earth we will never be rid of it. I myself would love to take evil by the throat and show them what perfect love and perfect light is. I will go to battle for the good side, will you????

PLPL

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
"evil" is a concept... it is not an entity or being. blaming "evil" is far to vague a solution for such horrors.

what feeds these evils, is the question?

is it the pharma-pills we pass out like candy?
is it the culture of stylized violence for entertainment we are saturated within?
is it diets full of toxins and genetically modified foods?
is it cell phone frequencies?
etc.
etc.

i do not now, though i would surmise some combination of societal unbalances.

but to blame an abstract concept is about as useful as trying to handcuff a ghost.

we must deal with these issues head on and in reality.

btw... i am not lambasting your sentiments nor your grief. these are strange times. be well and love light.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So what is your plan? You want to take evil people by their throat and beat them until they see peace and light? How about you continue to be responsible for your own actions and teach your friends and family good values and morals that will help protect them from evil people. In situations like this, people try so hard to take control over things they do not and can not control instead of focusing more on the things they CAN control.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

My friend and I went out for coffee yesterday and of course we discussed the shooting in CT.

We both agreed that (the bottom line in life) in this dimension we are in... and also the spiritual dimension... there is a constant battle between good and evil going on...always.

The face of evil is everywhere.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mythos

I agree to a degree, but who do you think is responsible for all those things?? It had to start somewhere.

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

These poor souls that have been seduced by him do not need medication or therapy, they need an exorcism.

PLPL

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

How would more violence fix violence?? That is not what I am saying. We should all be accountable for our actions, and yes the change does need to start within. When you do good, good comes back, and likewise with evil. There are bigger power at play, unseen powers. The only true way to fight what is evil is to deny it access to our thoughts and spirit. Sadly not everyone has spiritual strength to do so, because they do not believe it exists. How many more senseless acts of violence and horror need to happen in order for us to wake up??

PLPL

By the way, this situation did not spur my feelings, I have felt this way for a very long time , ever since I was a little girl.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Minori because: after thought

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I believe that evil and negative energy comes from us humans by fear. I don't believe in demons as I think that they are manifestations from our own fear. The saying " I need to fight my own demons " is a metaphor of confronting your fear in your subconscious. Negative energy can power this bad feelings and I don't understand why people assume that its evil what's causing this. People its humans who are causing this from their own fears. If we raise our conciousness frequency as all energy is sound and light we can fight our fear and love is the key that makes the world go round.
edit on 12/15/1212 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/15/1212 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Maybe it was the line in your OP that said you'd like to "take evil by the throat" that made me assume violence. I do agree that people need to block negativity and I also feel negativity is contagious.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

What type of fear causes a person to take anothers life??? Fear does not cause senseless death, evil does. We are always looking for something to explain or justify these types of actions, mental issues, medication etc. There is no justification for evil, it is what it is. Fear breeds fear, unless we break the chain.

PLPL

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I once heard a great quote from a guy named Dave Chappelle

“The worst thing to call somebody is crazy. It's dismissive. "I don't understand this person. So they're crazy." That's bull#. These people are not crazy. They strong people. Maybe their environment is a little sick.”

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

I can see that your a religious person and I don't judge you at all. But blaming this on an entity is madness, yes medications can cause a person to commit crimes but I don't think its an entity or satan or the devil that in my opinion is a cop out. We have free will but when someone is ill the brain chemicals can make people do bad things. We are not perfect and the human brain is flawed.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

I have an extreme dislike for things evil. I have watched what it does to my family and friends, within my community, my state, my continent and this world. It has found its way into just about everything, even organized religions. How can anyone deny its true existance??? It is real, very, very real.

PLPL

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

As long as people continue to justify the actions of others with medical conditions or personal issues this will continue to happen. Why is it so hard to grasp the bigger picture?? Why are we looking for excuses for this type of behavior??? We are making it easy for evil to work, because of these very things.

PLPL

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think the very first thing to do to fight "evil"
Is to recognize that it is inside everyone self included.......
Once we consciously take note of our own "evils"...we can see that the problem is fundamentally one of "self control"
Taking personal responsibility for the"evils" which you yourself perpetrate on a daily basis.....(admitting owhership)
Making restitution for those evils is the next thing.......personal restitution.....
That doesnt mean tracking down those whom you ever slighted, nessessarily...( though it may help in biggger cases )
It simply means one observes themselves more closely in future for the opportunities to be kinder, more understanding or patient etc.....
The very last stage is FACING evil, and standing up against it.....think Ghandi here....
Self examination is the key to ending the curse in the long run. We seldom think of ourselves as enabling evil to prosper.......but we inevitably do just that........
Even Jesus Christ took action against the money changers and others who sought to profit from others piety on the temple steps.....
We can fight evil, but it must be done with love....not hatred.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I just think that using religion is an excuse as religion is man made I believe. There is a battle going on between dark and light energies around the universe positive & negative. If you let your frequency rise you can feel the pure vibrations of higher conciousness and you will feel love. My heart goes out to the families of the children at this sad time. Love & Light x

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I agree that love can destroy that which is evil. But in order for any of these things to work faith is required. If everyone took a minute to think about the reactions to their actions they would see clearly how nice life could be. We live in a society that is very "me" based. We often times think only of ourselves and what is good for us and forget to think about those around us.

PLPL
edit on 15-12-2012 by Minori because: spelling

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Evil does not care what religion or faith you are. It is hell bent to destroy. You call it positive and negative energy , I call it God and Satan. Same concept different names.

PLPL

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I agree with you on that but we are winning as the world is raising its frequency to a higher dimension good (positive energy) will prevail, we are in a tunnel at the moment but the light is near we just need to think positive and send love to the world. I send love to you and to everyone x

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

So, what exactly is your definition of a "dark energy"?

I'm guessing you haven't spent much time in "The Gray Area" on ATS?

Some of those stories will scare the hell out of you and they're not all by people suffering from mental health issues.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

We are winning??? The real battle has just begun.

PLPL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join