It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous responds to school shootings and murder of children[Operation Frame Crash]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is a link that contains the OP's wording, it all looks a bit scrappy to me,

anonnews.org...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I like how this thread turns into people bickering over the authenticity of Anonymous rather than discussing the message being presented. Regardless of who wrote it, and regardless of whether it was Anon of not, the message should not go ignored.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 1plusXisto7billion

Erm how does one convert an airsoft gun to become remotely dangerous apart from maybe blinding someone? A thrown rock would be a much more useful tool.

Anyway back to the main post, it doesn't sound like a normal anon post, but then anon can be anyone so I guess there's no saying if it is them or not, after all they are ANONYMOUS!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
As valiant and admirable the Anonymous organization can be with its speeches and threats, I see no real fruit to speak of. They are the equivalent of a barking dog: "I know you're there, and I have all these teeth to hurt you with if you come closer, but I can't touch you right now."

At least they are being heard. At least we have the megaphone of the Anonymous population to show us where we can find some part of the truth. But they really should threaten less and act more. If they can do something, then DO SOMETHING. Don't talk about it, just do it. We've heard enough pretty words and intimidating speeches. We want to see something happen. We want to see change.

All the threats in the world mean nothing if they are not carried through. It's time to stop posing and start practicing, Anons. Stop twiddling your thumbs and TAKE A STAND. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I'm tired of your word games and more than ready to see some serious results. Don't give us hope and leave us hanging. You've been doing an awful lot of that lately. All these Youtube videos and not a big record of achievement. BrickSquad pulled down your pants in public, humiliated you in broad daylight. You got your ears boxed, through and through. What have you done about that? What have you done to prove you're a worthy champion of the people? How have you helped us? At most, you've proven how worthless your words are. How worthless OUR words are. You've shown that the elite don't have to take us seriously. Step the game up, or don't play at all.

I hope you take me seriously, because at this point in time, you're a joke. The public front of Anonymous is a giant joke, and it's being treated as such. Not even worth the internet connection it pays for to pester the authorities. That's all I have to say on this subject.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Well their attacks do cost major businesses and corporations millions of dollars so they have a much bigger effect than most activist groups do. Even if it's only a small dent in the side of them it's a much more successful effect than most activists and at least they try to do something rather than being apathetic and just saying oh well there's nothing we can do.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Obviously, it's not enough. I don't see any real change. They've cost corporations big money? The government prints its own money. There's probably trillions floating around in a private circuit that we've never even seen.

This isn't about money anyway. So they've caused some financial trouble. Big deal. That means they're part of the problem. I don't want to see them being a fiscal liability, I want to see them being the champions they claim to be. I want to see them walk the walk. So far, I haven't seen it. Again, BrickSquad nailed their posteriors to the floor. They got spanked on stage. Either they're holding back, or they are all talk. I want to know which, and I want it to change.

I wouldn't mind their inefficacy if they didn't talk so big all the time, but i'm getting tired of seeing all these videos and nothing real to show for it. Either wet your blade, do some serious work, or shut up and sit down. That's MY message to Anonymous.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Adam Lanza doesn't exist. Ryan Lanza does... But Adam Lanza? Nope.... Who said Adam Lanza existed? The NEWS?

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The truth is the NRA could care less about gun rights.

Ugh... I thought they try to appear smart...
edit on 15-12-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

The truth is the NRA could care less about gun rights.

Ugh... I thought they try to appear smart...
edit on 15-12-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

The way it's typed is actually true.
NRA could care less about gun rights.
silly person typing for anon.. Such a dumb mistake.
edit on 12/16/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Anon is all of us....

Our Family structure needs to be regained. The false idols of Money and Credit need to be disbanded. The false prescriptions of medicine needs to be disbanded (including doctors and the like).

Gun control has nothing to do with this and the sooner American understands this the better. But how will America understand this when there only choice is Obama and Romney??

How will America understand this when they elect Jerry Brown AGAIN as Gov. of California. Really?? America is the problem all together.

Educate yourself and lets make the the Educated a Majority instead of a Minority.
edit on 16-12-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
LOL @ Anonymous.

Change the world by defacing websites ?

Gary McKinnon was one man and he's caused more change than Anonymous could ever hope to.

QV.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
I like how this thread turns into people bickering over the authenticity of Anonymous rather than discussing the message being presented. Regardless of who wrote it, and regardless of whether it was Anon of not, the message should not go ignored.

It is not a matter of ignoring, it's if one is to agree or not with what is being said. I don't happen to agree with what is being said regarding firearms, the rest is conjecture based on what may or may not be true. I can't see ANON coming out with this piece, so it's all part of the same thing.

<< 1   >>

join