It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous responds to school shootings and murder of children[Operation Frame Crash]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Anonymous responds to the recent school shootings and murder of children in Newtown, Connecticut which left 28 dead including 20 children . They reveal the real cause of this mass murder. They say the US government will use this incident as an excuse to call for gun control . They say gun control is just a distraction .

Hello World,
We are Anonymous. Earlier today over two dozen children were killed in a school shooting in Newtown CT. Throughout the next few weeks you will hear promises and condolences from politicians trying to get their faces in front of a camera. You will not hear about solutions.
They will blame guns. They will not place blame where it belongs. They will blame the NRA. The truth is the NRA could care less about gun rights. Last century, the NRA, Republicans, and Democrats introduced legislation calling for gun control so that Blacks could not have access to firearms. Forget the NRA. They will call for gun control. The problem is the US security and banking complex has been caught with millions of dollars in coc aine in crashed planes and firearms deals with cartels. Just the other day HSBC received a slap on the wrist for laundering money for cartels. No executives were arrested. Gun control is a distraction.

It is natural to want to point the finger at the first thing that comes to mind. After Virginia Tech, people wanted to see more gun control. After Columbine, people wanted to ban not only guns but trench coats as the killers called themselves the Trench Coat Mafia. Project Censored discovered that the Columbine shooters were in fact on pharmaceutical drugs, the most likely cause for the shootings. Gun control is a way for politicians to avoid questions of inaction, corruption, and direct involvement in support of military and financial criminals. When guns and concealed carry are available to men and women on the street, rapes and robberies go down. When guns are available in crimes of stress and passion, former lovers and victims of domestic violence are in immediate danger. But in most cases deaths are reduced.

Problems escalate between people who know each other when guns are involved. Guns prevent problems between people who don't know each other. It is not an easy problem to solve. If we want to reduce deaths of children let's wake the world to an accurate perspective. The government and bankers don't care about you. They don't care about your children. They do not care. We all have to accept this.
Children die in drone strikes.
Children are killed on their birthday in Gaza.
Children die because pharmaceutical companies are on a path to put 50% of children on drugs leading to both VA Tech and Columbine type killings.
Children are abused and sometimes die in cult-like teen rehabilitation centers.
Children die from guns provide by banker associated governments and corporations in drug markets created by the drug war.
Children are raped and sometimes killed in sex trafficking under the eyes of companies that provide security forces for the United Nations.
These are the real causes. Sandy Hook is an out of the blue incident that grabs at the hearts of the people but is used to ignore the problems that are there every day. One of the advantages of our collective is to be able to see through the desperation and propaganda and find the real cause of problems. Let's show the likes of Blackwater, Lockheed, HSBC, Bank of America, Monsanto that they cannot get a break simply because politicians are distracted with thoughts about their own careers. Find your trusted friends, find a forum or chatroom system to use, and let's put the word out. Simply use the hashtag #OpFrameCrash to ask about information into the bolded problems and to send details to all to see.
We are Anonymous
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
REAL Anon needs no guns to win a war.

Your post is not from Anon.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Anonymous are people like you , me and everyone else . They too need Guns . They say : Guns provide Personal security .

When guns and concealed carry are available to men and women on the street, rapes and robberies go down.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

You will soon get their video in Youtube with that Guy Fawkes mask and Robotic voice .

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

I agree, its not them. The grammer isn't as consistant either. I agree tho about their message. I do think they will try and use this to control guns more. But I don't think a full ban will come. Way to many people support having them, they are a large part of our economy, and getting ride of them will not prevent things like this from happening. We have to fix the people.

If they can't use rockets, they will use automatic weapons. If they can't use automatic weapons, they will use semi auto. No semi auto, they will use hand guns. No hand guns, they will use hunting guns. No hunting guns, they will use bow and arrows. No bow and arrows, they will convert airsoft guns. No airsoft guns, they will you sling shots. No sling shots, they will throw rocks. And on and on and on it goes. FIX THE PEOPLE NOT THEIR RESTAINTS! Thats the only way we can live in a saver place.
edit on 15-12-2012 by 1plusXisto7billion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Don't believe anything you hear... In fact disregard everything you know and ignore what I have just typed...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
To the two posters above me,

I think you missed the point of the statement. I believe they are bringing light that the US government will use this issue to swamp media outlets with victim interviews, documentaries and so forth to distract from the corrupt activities being quietly dealt with in the periphery.

Am I wrong?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

What? No Anonymous video? They must be getting desperate if they have stop recording videos.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Well I don't follow Anonymous so I cannot say...as can anyone else...if that is a legitimate communication from them. I mean...c'mon...they are an anonymous organization which allows people to hijack their name and use it for whatever attention they are trying to get.

That being said, there is food for thought in there. There was some info in another thread on here about the teacher/mother, her ex husband, big alimony and taxes...I am not sure if any of it is true, but again...there are bits and pieces of info popping up and no one has been able to put them together in a complete thought yet.

I do not have a real problem today thinking there is far-far more to this story than we now know and will probably ever know. There is something odd here. It might just be me trying to wrap my brain around this tragedy and find an explanation...I don't know. I am a pretty level headed person and I try to separate emotion from critical thinking and rational thought. Something in the back of my mind is gnawing at me and I don't yet know what it is. Something tells me what we have been told so far is not accurate and we are being fed disinfo to herd the flocks of sheep in the direction someone wants us to go...who are they?...I have no idea. For me, it's just a gut feeling.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I expect to see the video regarding the above message soon [Operation Frame Crash]

Well , I got another Message from Anonymous regarding this Mass slaughter .

Hello Citizens of the United States of America...

The date is December 14th, 2012.

Great tragedy and sadness has fallen over the town of Newton,Connecticut. Once again terror has been cast upon our nation.
It is unfortunate that yet again it was one of our own. Tragedies like these are always unforeseen, these types of things will continue to happen in our lifetime.
It is only the act of humanly touch and comfort that will bring us together as a people. It is unfortunate that an event like this has to occur in order to bring
us together as a nation,as a people.

During the next few weeks News and Social Media will continue to cover this story in hopes of bringing you the amazing Hollywood-style storyline they think the people want. They will tell you about the victims in graphic detail . they will draw out graphic timelines and begin to point the finger at Gun laws, Video Games, and Violent Movies.This is the kind of thing that happens after a tragedy. Everyone wants to point the blame.

We ask that the Media respect the families involved in this tragedy, Their Exploitations are not wanted in times like these. The media has done a great job desensitizing and exploiting the people for their own financial gain.

The Media must respect the people. Be warned.

We are anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This thread illustrates the problem well.

The message is ignored (not by all) and the immaterial attributes become distractions.

Guns are not the problem.

Environment causes all.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

They have a bit of a point but on one radio station a news reporter by the name of solidad interviewed a congresswomen around the issue. Understandably she brought up the laws about gun ownership and it wasn't long before she brought it up. The congresswoman seemed somewhat fexible on discussing guns but also addressed the mental health issues in America..This brings up a much larger issue and that is mental health. I'm not talking about medicating everyone but figure out who has issues and what type of counseling can the get.

In Massachusetts when budget cuts hit, it's usual mental health services that get cut. Obviously there are other things but the problem is within the next budget servicing are not restored as to what was cut. So every year you are left with less and less. Not to be little all the other people that who have died from gun violence but this school shooting absolutely should start a converstation.

I would suggest out of the gate any person caught with a illegal firemarm gets a longer sentence in jail.

Juveniles also would be committed until they are twenty one and if necessary consider them as a youthful offender which means after twenty one they skip over to the adult prison.

Hunting rifles and old school 6 shot revolvers are the only weapons that can be purchased

No armor piercing bullets allowed

Nobody should own a bullet proof vest..it should be illegal..you would think after the california bank robbery they would have outlawed them.

Also keep in mind that gun companies want to sell as much stuff as they can so although you may think they are being patriotic they are just looking to make money just like any other business.

You can site the Switzerland as a place where there is less crime and virtually every house is issued a gun but they also do not have the same drug problems and in general violence as we do. If that is true why is our country so off balanced then and until we can demonstrate that we can behave as a society just like a kid we need a time out.

Sorry for the rant and poor grammar...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Your reasoning is both...... pathetically programmed .....and .......illogical.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Lol...... another person who thinks anon is some secret fight club of super heroes. I am anon, you are anon. Almost everyone at ATS is anon.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Since anyone can be a member of anonymous, Adam Lanza may well have been.

The anonymous label is becoming meaningless.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I don't think I've ever agreed with Anonymous more than I have with this latest statement they've put out.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
For everyone that agrees to ban guns (and I think anon is right, the gov will try and use all these events to restrict guns even more) let me ask you this:

Do you have any family or friends that live in an inner city that is under staffed by law enforcement and out numbered by illegally gun toting, drug dealing gang bangers? If we ban guns, all those innocent people for whom their income forces them to live in poverty stricken neighborhoods will be essentially sitting ducks for those gang members. The average response time for the police is around 5 minutes. That will give those gang members, 5 minutes to loot their house whenever they feel like. Then what can those people do? If they identify the gang members in a line up, the innocent home owners are as good as dead. They need their gun to protect their home. They need their gun to protect their family. They need their gun to protect their sanity. Could you sleep at night nowing that the 3 people selling drugs on the street corner could come into your home when ever they want and take what ever they wish? No body could.

I agree that these type of events (the school, movie, mall shootings, etc.) are terrible and should be prevented at all cost. But please, don't take away my families last line of defense because of it. Lets focus our energy and resources on the real problem...The people. We need to provide better treatment (mentally or whatever is needed) for the unstable population. We need to educate gun owners more as to why they should use a gun safe or some sort of mechanism so their unstable child (or anyone else) can not get access to their guns.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 1plusXisto7billion

Most places like that already restrict guns, if not outright ban them..... In the place I lived in in NY, I was in the country, every house had at least one gun. No crime. Same with where I live now in Canada. Lots of guns, no violent crime. No real crimes at all, [snipped] a drunken fight outside the bar, that kind of thing. Things that shouldn't be called crimes in the first place.
edit on Sat Dec 15 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Just to clarify...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Please, enlighten us on why this is illogical..Sorry I was unaware that you subscribed to the MKultra theory or this person was brainswashed by the CIA..yeah that makes so much more sense...nice job starring this person folks...
edit on 15-12-2012 by chrismarco because: sorry just looked at your response on another post..

And this was your response to the MKultra post..

"Isnt it amazing that the details are so confusing?
The goverment supposedly has "total information awareness " yet the whole scenario is rife with unsubstantaied "news"
Id bet that somebody knows exactly what went on.....the confusing and conflicting reports are allowing all kinds of spurious information to circulate...much of it harmful to others not remotely involved.....The whole thing reeks of manipulation by someone with an agenda."

edit on 15-12-2012 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So who gets the DDoS attacks this time?

Will we get e-mails and personal info on members of the media?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join