It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Set Pro or Anti-Gun Aside. What Is Causing People To Flip Out?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by Kryties
I had this conversation with my wife a few hours ago....

....basically the average person has been put under more and more stress as they are expected to perform in todays modern world. Those that have underlying mental conditions are the first ones to crack as slowly, but surely, society unravels.....

...methinks we aint seen nothin yet.........

What kind of stress did this motherfu**er was under that made him murder babies? Why don't they quietly kill themselves if they are under so much stress? Twenty something year old living with his mother! Stress? give me a break ! Pure fuc*** evil not stress!

That is an extremely limited way of looking at this if you ask me.

It may be a limited way looking at it but that's only because people like him do things like this for extremely limited reason. And it ain't stress. And he wan't crazy either. He knew what he was doing and he knew that it was wrong to do it.

So, you were his doctor then were you? I only ask this because you seem to know, for absolute certain, the mental state he was in when he enacted this tragedy.

Otherwise, you really haven't got a single clue what you are talking about.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I don't need to be his doctor to know what state of mind he was in because there is only one state of mind that can make a person kill little babies. . Homicidal plain and simple. He was sick for sure, and the only medicine that can treat his condition is a bullet in the head.

But you are free to come up with any kind of excuses for why people do these things all you want. The fact is that he did it because he wanted to, and he knew that it was wrong, otherwise why would he kill himself?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
"What Is Causing People To Flip Out?" lack of knowledge !!

and government...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

agree !!
don't forget... it was easier for him with a rifle gun rather than his fists !

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrzYma

agree !!
don't forget... it was easier for him with a rifle gun rather than his fists !

What he used to do what he wanted is irrelevant. Running over people with a car is also pretty easy. Concentrate on what he did instead of what he did it with.

where there's a will, there's a way.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrincessTofu
Do not start a pro/anti-gun war in this thread.

I have my own theories why they're flipping out, I think it's the horrible chemicals in the food and air that the mother was exposed to while pregnant, causing poor brain development in the children. Many of those children are currently functioning now because of medicines but think about it. People eat what they can afford and their children get medicines they can afford.. if they can afford. Plus they eat and drink what the government tells them to. Milk? It's so hormone-laden that it's causing our 9-year old daughters to develop breasts. Yet the government says drink it, drink it, drink it, drink it.

I really could go on but I'd rather hear your theories. What do you think?

(DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A GUN DEBATE!!)

I think it's false flag ops. These people are programmed, turned loose, and then triggered at a convenient time. You don't hear about vanilla "crazy shooters". There was a case of a man killing his whole family a couple of years back, and his in-laws, and his ex, and we heard about it maybe twice on the news. Never heard about the trial or anything. There can only be one reason we get cases like this drubbed into us for weeks on end when they happen. Qui Bene? The government. They want a more fearful and dependent populace, and they get it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

There can only be one reason we get cases like this drubbed into us for weeks on end when they happen.

20 six and seven year olds?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

sure! but its much easier to kill with a gun from a "distance", don't you agree ?
I'm sure if he had a nuke he would have detonate it as well, sick #... (sorry)
edit on 16-12-2012 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

sure! but its much easier to kill with a gun from a "distance", don't you agree ?
I'm sure if he had a nuke he would have detonate it as well, sick #... (sorry)

He wanted to be up close, not from a distance. The weapon type Is not important. If it wasn't a rifle it would be something else.
The problem is that he woke up that morning with a mission and he carried it out.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Lack of what knowledge?

and government...

And if you're serious... How?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Maybe it is related to our Dec 21st approach to the Galactic Plane or maybe it is the influx of demons to our plane at this time (spiritual warfare)....but one thing is for sure, these angry, depressed young men should not be prescribed serotin reuptake inhibitor drugs outside of an institutional setting (ie, in the public at large) given the proven side effects of homicidal and suicidal feelings.
edit on 16-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Lack of what knowledge?

and government...

Lack of knowledge what he is doing to the parents, as a first?
Why government ? why not, they are responsible for all, right?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Lack of what knowledge?

and government...

Lack of knowledge what he is doing to the parents, as a first?
Why government ? why not, they are responsible for all, right?

Why would he care how the parents would feel? Did you forget that he murdered little kids in cold blood?

At 20 years of age I'm sure he understood that he didn't go to the school to play with kids without parental consent.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Why would he care how the parents would feel? Did you forget that he murdered little kids in cold blood?

At 20 years of age I'm sure he understood that he didn't go to the school to play with kids without parental consent.

If he knew how it feels, had that knowledge, he wouldn't do what he did
I don't say experience for a reason, experience is based on the past, and this should never hapend

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

If he knew how it feels, had that knowledge, he wouldn't do what he did
I don't say experience for a reason, experience is based on the past, and this should never hapend

Maybe It's just me, but People in their twenties know what death is unless they grow up on another planet where no one ever dies. if he was able to load his guns then he must have known that he was about to cause pain.

He wouldn't do what he did if he wasn't who he was... A monster.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I feel people are at the ends of their rope, hope is dying,faith is dying,The American Dream is dead, our government is bought and paid for, our freedoms, what are left are being disected under any excuse and the sheep are all baying happily. The middle class is being torn apart, "evil unions" are being demonized and vanishing.FGas,food,energy costs are out of control(luckily that doesnt count for inflation) Our heros are dumb a$s sports players and their useless bling.Most kids are coming out of school with $50k in loans and have no jobs to look forward to.%50 of the US is on some sort of government program/payroll, national debt can not possibly be paid off in its current form, the dollar is about as useless as used toilet paper,our gold standard is now oil bucks, the gap between the haves and have nots is growing exponentially,people are becoming more and more reclusive, personal debt is rising just to maintain a standard of living that our parents enjoyed (evil unions).Health care cost are through the roof for whos left working.Oh and my dog is laying some crazy farts right now....

Bill

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camperguy
I feel people are at the ends of their rope, hope is dying,faith is dying,The American Dream is dead, our government is bought and paid for, our freedoms, what are left are being disected under any excuse and the sheep are all baying happily. The middle class is being torn apart, "evil unions" are being demonized and vanishing.FGas,food,energy costs are out of control(luckily that doesnt count for inflation) Our heros are dumb a$s sports players and their useless bling.Most kids are coming out of school with $50k in loans and have no jobs to look forward to.%50 of the US is on some sort of government program/payroll, national debt can not possibly be paid off in its current form, the dollar is about as useless as used toilet paper,our gold standard is now oil bucks, the gap between the haves and have nots is growing exponentially,people are becoming more and more reclusive, personal debt is rising just to maintain a standard of living that our parents enjoyed (evil unions).Health care cost are through the roof for whos left working.Oh and my dog is laying some crazy farts right now....

Bill

None of these things apply to a twenty year old living with his mother. He didn't live long enough for those thing to have an impact on him. He lived with his mom, had no family to take care of. There could be no explonation for what he did other than he was pure evil monster who wanted to kill his own mother and little babies. Nothing else... Period.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Oh...I didnt know we were talking about "him" I thought it was a broad question. Yes I cant even imagine what could have triggered this kid. I feel so bad for these kids and the families.

Bill

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I don't think that it is a problem with technology in itself but society in general, people are really starting to notice how miserable and precarious things are in general and that there is no real improvement in fact there is a decline in living standard especially in the West.

I would hope that this is balanced by uplifting someone in China or India but it clearly seems that it isn't, globalization and the bringing China into the WTO has decreased the expectations and previous gains obtained by workers in the West without requiring that China exercised any social measures at a pace that protected the West from drastic changes and the West has failed to control multinational corporative interests interests in revenue above social stability.

If you think about things a bit you will start to see that society promotes an artificial life that forces people to live of the misery of others, the only exceptions are in the functions that addresses basic needs (needs vs wants). Add all the above mentioned facts to the mental state of the general population that often has not had a proper sleep in 6 moths and you should be amazed as why people do not crack more often...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I still think it is paradoxical that people who kill themselves would wear a bullet proof vest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join